Your compliance with all terms and conditions, expressed and implied, is automatic upon viewing.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

SubjectAuthor
* Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
+* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|+* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
||+* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|||`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
||| +* Re: Rabbi Alissa Wisemax headroom
||| `- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
||`- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
|`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeter Jason
| +* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
| |`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeter Jason
| | `- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
| `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|  `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeter Jason
|   `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|    `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseÖrdög
|     `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|      +* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseÖrdög
|      |`- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|      `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|       `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
|        +* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|        |`- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
|        `- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
+- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
+- Re: Rabbi Alissa Wisedolf
+- Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeeler
`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
 `- Re: Rabbi Alissa Wisedolf

Pages:12
Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<m49svilbjkq743hl15rure25815pona3fb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31566&group=aus.politics#31566

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 12:07:04 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 01:07 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:22:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:10:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:03:05 +1100, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29
>>>
>>> and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
>>> the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
>>> forgotten!! ;-P )
>>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335345/
>> "The Passion of the Christ"
>
>> Aramaic was a Arabic dialect not Hebrew.
>
>You are wrong, as always
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic

It was also used by Arabs of the times, "Judea" or Israel was occupied
by Rome
(however, no, there was no country called ‘Israel’. There was ‘Judea’
(in the central south) and ‘Galilee’ (in the north).
A lot of Galilee was settled by ‘Greeks’ - actually, Scythians and
other groups from around the former Greek-Syrian empire.
Galilee was NORTH of historic Samaria (‘the Kingdom of Israel’ in the
Bible - the actual name was Shomron - Samaria. The Jewish PEOPLE went
by the name ‘Israel’ as a kind of composite name for all of them as a
unit (we still do that - we are ‘Israel’ the People).

>> Jesus though was a Jew and a extremely well loved Rabbi.
>
>He was never a rabbi.

Not according to the Bible
The conclusion of the Sermon on the Mount confirms the special status
of Jesus as not only Rabbi but Prophet (Matt. 7:28-8:1): "And when
Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his
teaching, for he taught them as one who had authority, and not as
their scribes.

>> His popularity was not liked and condemned by the politically minded
>> Rabbi's who run controlled Israel.
>
>There was no israel at the time.

Wrong, but ruled by Rome with Roman names.
(however, no, there was no country called ‘Israel’. There was ‘Judea’
(in the central south) and ‘Galilee’ (in the north).
A lot of Galilee was settled by ‘Greeks’ - actually, Scythians and
other groups from around the former Greek-Syrian empire.
Galilee was NORTH of historic Samaria (‘the Kingdom of Israel’ in the
Bible - the actual name was Shomron - Samaria. The Jewish PEOPLE went
by the name ‘Israel’ as a kind of composite name for all of them as a
unit (we still do that - we are ‘Israel’ the People).

>> Why the Roman Catholics did not like the Bible being translated into
>> other languages. Henry VIII did that to form his own interpretation of
>> the bible.
>
>Wrong king, stupid.

? <https://www.britannica.com/topic/Geneva-Bible#ref70351>
The Great Bible (named for its large page size and first ordered by
Henry VIII in 1538) was restored to the churches after Elizabeth I’s
succession halted persecution of Anglicans and Protestants, but the
Geneva Bible, imported from Europe and not printed in England until
1576, quickly surpassed the Great Bible in public favour. The Geneva
Bible was the first Bible in English to add numbered verses. It was
also one of the first to include extensive commentary notes, which
were later deemed “seditious” by King James when he banned the Geneva
Bible in 1611. Despite the king’s contempt, the work’s enduring
popularity made the Geneva Bible an important influence on the
translators of the King James Version.

>> With him as basically a new "Pope".
>
>Fantasy

<https://www.britannica.com/biography/Henry-VIII-king-of-England>
From 1527 Henry pursued what became known as “the King’s great
matter”: his divorce from Catherine. He convinced himself that his
first marriage had been against the divine law; that is, against the
biblical injunction (Lev.) forbidding marriage with a brother’s widow.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2k2gzy0nbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31570&group=aus.politics#31570

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:22:36 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 03:22 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 12:07:04 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:22:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:10:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335345/
>>> "The Passion of the Christ"
>>
>>> Aramaic was a Arabic dialect not Hebrew.

>> You are wrong, as always
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic

> It was also used by Arabs of the times,

Wrong, as always and even if it was, it was never
an Arabic dialect. Different language entirely.

> "Judea" or Israel was occupied by Rome

It was never called Israel at the time.

> (however, no, there was no country called ‘Israel’. Therewas ‘Judea’
> (in the central south) and ‘Galilee’ (in the north).

So you were just plain wrong, as always.

> A lot of Galilee was settled by ‘Greeks’ - actually, Scythiansand other
> groups from around the former Greek-Syrian empire.
> Galilee was NORTH of historic Samaria (‘the Kingdom of Israel’in the
> Bible - the actual name was Shomron - Samaria. The JewishPEOPLE went
> by the name ‘Israel’ as a kind of composite name forall of them as a
> unit

Wrong, as always.

> (we still do that - we are ‘Israel’ the People).

Wrong, as always.

>>> Jesus though was a Jew and a extremely well loved Rabbi.

>> He was never a rabbi.

> Not according to the Bible

Have fun listing anything that ever says anything like that.

> The conclusion of the Sermon on the Mount confirmsthe special status of
> Jesus as not only Rabbi

Bullshit, it says nothing like that.

> but Prophet (Matt. 7:28-8:1): "And when Jesus finishedthese sayings,
> the crowds were astonished at his teaching,for he taught them as one
> who had authority, and not as
> their scribes.

That is NOT saying he was ever a rabbi, JUST that that
fool claimed to be a prophet and some fools believed him.

>>> His popularity was not liked and condemned by thepolitically minded
>>> Rabbi's who run controlled Israel.

>> There was no israel at the time.

> Wrong,

Nope.

> but ruled by Rome with Roman names.

Even the jews never called it Israel and no rabbis
ever ruled anything and never did anywhere.

>>> Why the Roman Catholics did not like the Bible beingtranslated into
>>> other languages. Henry VIII did thatto form his own interpretation of
>>> the bible.

>> Wrong king, stupid.

> ?
> <https://www.britannica.com/topic/Geneva-Bible#ref70351>
> The Great Bible (named for its large page size and first ordered by
> Henry VIII in 1538)

That gets the initiator wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Bible

> was restored to the churches after Elizabeth I’s
> succession halted persecution of Anglicans and Protestants, but the
> Geneva Bible, imported from Europe

So clearly the translation was not ordered by Henry VIII

> and not printed in England until
> 1576, quickly surpassed the Great Bible in public favour. The Geneva
> Bible was the first Bible in English to add numbered verses. It was
> also one of the first to include extensive commentary notes, which
> were later deemed “seditious” by King James when he banned the Geneva
> Bible in 1611. Despite the king’s contempt, the work’s enduring
> popularity made the Geneva Bible an important influence on the
> translators of the King James Version.
>>
>>> With him as basically a new "Pope".
>>
>> Fantasy
>>
> <https://www.britannica.com/biography/Henry-VIII-king-of-England>
> From 1527 Henry pursued what became known as “the King’s great
> matter”: his divorce from Catherine. He convinced himself that his
> first marriage had been against the divine law; that is, against the
> biblical injunction (Lev.) forbidding marriage with a brother’s widow.

That is nothing even remotely like a new pope.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utm9rk$3iu2l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31578&group=aus.politics#31578

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:10:59 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:10 UTC

Ördög wrote on 23/3/24 9:39 am:
> Daniel65
>> Ördög
>>> Daniel65

<Snip>

>>> Assuming for a moment that this "Christ" fellow had actually
>>> existed,
>>
>> Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29
>
> If Hollywood says so it must be true? :-P
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29
>
> LOL!
>   :-P
> My Wiki shows something else:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_myth_theory>
>
> And of course:
> <https://www.jesusneverexisted.com/>

Oh!! You Heathen, you!! ;-P

>> and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
>> the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
>> forgotten!! ;-P
>
> Really? But I have always thought you were fluent in ancient Aramaic!
> You are a great disappointment, Daniel! Now I am all upset!  :-P

Ah!! But I'm a GOOD reader so could handle the On-Screen-Text! ;-P

>>> I could safely assume that he would not recognise any of the stuff
>>> his present days "followers" believe in.

--
Daniel

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utma23$3ivek$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31579&group=aus.politics#31579

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:14:26 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:14 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 23/3/24 11:22 am:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:10:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:03:05 +1100, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29
>>>
>>> and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
>>> the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
>>> forgotten!! ;-P )
>>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335345/
>> "The Passion of the Christ"

Thank you.
--
Daniel

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<v0hprd$57d3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32421&group=aus.politics#32421

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 03:02:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 03:02 UTC

More on the good Rabbi: an item on this page reports she was part of a
group of Rabbis and peace activists trying to bring food to those
starving in Gaza
<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/27/israels-war-on-gaza-live-israel-bombards-gaza-as-student-protests-spread>.

Of course the army was never going to let them enter the massacre
zone, and of course they have been arrested. Still, a remarkable act.
Hope it pricks a few consciences among those who still preach hate and
genocide.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<f7udnSr4ONh2A7H7nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32425&group=aus.politics#32425

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 06:44:59 +0000
 by: dolf - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 06:44 UTC

Stop it with the CHRISTO- NAZISM apologetics...

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/EMAIL%20TO%20LAWYERS%2020240422%200700%20HRS.pdf>

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
> More on the good Rabbi: an item on this page reports she was part of a
> group of Rabbis and peace activists trying to bring food to those
> starving in Gaza
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/27/israels-war-on-gaza-live-israel-bombards-gaza-as-student-protests-spread>.

THE PALESTINIANS WERE PROCREATING AT A DISPROPORTIONATE RATE WHILST ON
WELFARE -- NO DOUBT A PLANNED BARBAROUS STRATEGY TO USE WOMEN AND CHILDREN
AS WAR FODDER.

> Of course the army was never going to let them enter the massacre
> zone, and of course they have been arrested. Still, a remarkable act.
> Hope it pricks a few consciences among those who still preach hate and
> genocide.

3) Whilst the NOEMA SCENARIO includes a meta-description of #237 - USE OF
FORCE associated to the [#0, #40, #41, #81, #30] template prototype but the
consideration is whether we can deduce some metalogic axioms from our NOEMA
SCENARIO [#230 - WICKED, #232 - KNIFE / WEAPON, #249 - SATOR (#38), #228 -
ONTIC LIMIT / WITNESSING TRAVESTY AS REPROACH, #237 - DEME LIMIT / USE OF
FORCE] where the use of an object knife for instance, is both an
engendering nature: #237 - #230 = #7 and a strategic grounding action #237
- #232 = #5 which is an atrocity consequential to the autonomy: #237 - #228
= #9 but also the general populace: #249 - #237 = #12...

But just how elastic and vital are these meta logical premises that a
specific category #258 might provide a #30 - BOLD RESOLUTION to #228 -
ATROCITY?

4) By which #258 we identified a HETEROS PROTOTYPE #SEVEN (#117 / #351)
which has a common LOCUS to the COURSE OF NATURE PARADIGM #65 - INNER (NEI)
/ H54 - MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN, CONVERTING THE MAIDEN is then the CENTRE or
AUTONOMOUS DELIMITED PRINCIPLE with a PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY / 511 <--
@SUM(TETRAD MENTIONS OF [rì (日): *SUN*]) and by #228 - ONTIC LIMIT /
WITNESSING TRAVESTY AS REPROACH assay as the BIPOLAR REALITY to LUO SHU
SQUARE PROTOTYPE #THREE (#117 / #351) in possessing a meta descriptor of
#75 - FAILURE (SHIH) - 𝍐失 = #526 as COGITO: [#58, #27, #27, #49, #46] and
that our #364 - YIN: T'AI HSUAN assay of an array ONLY makes an artifice
metalogic assertion: [#9 - vCORAL, #8 - vCYAN, #1 ... #7 - CAUSALITY].

We see the resolution of the problem is firstly a metalogic quantification
of the human being and not chasing after endless self justification by
such.

So whilst we might easily extrapolate the paradigm of action: #365 - YANG:
LUO SHU / #364 - YIN: T'AI HSUAN to domestic violence being likewise #228 -
TRAVESTY as occurring within an optimal state of FUSION (ie. MARRIAGE),
ours is only an INFORMAL RESEARCH proposition and we are not qualified to
make any #491 - AGENCY (ie. which is why they are established) or ONTIC
JURISPRUDENCE statements.

5) From our metalogic assertion: [#9 - vCORAL, #8 - vCYAN, #1 ... #7 -
CAUSALITY] we also make the observation of categories #230 and #297 with
the later the sum for HETEROS BIPARTITE NUMBER PROTOTYPE #ONE and the
COURSE OF NATURE deploying the same assay method for PROTOTYPE #ONE / #NINE
as claim to JEWISH / CHRISTIAN IDENTITY being SOMETHING SUBSTANTIALLY
DIFFERENT TO THE ECCLESIASTICAL PRECEDENCE CLAIMS MADE BY THE @1 - #297 /
@5 - #333 - VATICAN CITY-STATE

6) If we substitute *SUN* for *JAPAN* as our TETRAD MENTIONS OF [rì (日):
*JAPAN*] and consider it is most likely a #135 + #102 + #168 + #215 = #620
- metáthesis (G3331): {UMBRA: #770 % #41 = #32} 1) transfer: from one place
to another; 2) *TO* *CHANGE*; 2a) *OF* *THINGS* *INSTITUTED* *OR*
*ESTABLISHED* OF THE GERMAN REICH ITSELF AND THE USE OF THE MOTORCAR AS
AUTONOMY [+ #130 = #750 + #147 = #897] INNOVATION.

This may then provide an ECLIPSE grounding rationale for the CHRISTCHURCH
MOSQUE SHOOTINGS ON 15 MARCH 2019, where the perpetrator, Brenton Tarrant,
was dressed in *MILITARY*-*STYLE* *CAMOUFLAGE* *CLOTHING*. He also wore a
full tactical vest with front pockets containing at least seven fully
loaded .223 magazines and carried a bayonet-style *KNIFE* in a scabbard.
His attire allowed him to carry numerous magazines and move with ease
during the attacks. Tarrant’s actions that day resulted in a tragic loss of
life and left an indelible mark on New Zealand’s history.

TETRAD MENTIONS OF [rì (日): *SUN*] @ [

#1 - WHAT FASCISM IS,
#5 - GREATEST INVENTION OF STATE,
#13,
#18 - HIJACK THE ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL,
#19 - DISRUPTION OF THE NOEMA?, <-- morphosis scenario [#230, #232, #249,
#228, #237] @ CHRISTCHURCH MOSQUE SHOOTINGS ON 15 MARCH 2019
#20,
#23,
#24,
#33, <-- 2033 AS CENTENNIAL OF THE REICH'S CONCORDAT
#41,
#47,
#52,
#67,
#70,
#78]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:日>

#38 - JUPITER PRINCIPLE (#549 - DEME FOR morphosis = #38 (* IMMATERIAL
INCLUSION) + #511: @SUM(TETRAD MENTIONS OF [rì (日): *SUN*]))

#1 #52 #20 #78
#70 #23 #33 #18
#47 #5 #38 #19
#24 #67 #13 #41 = #511 + #38 = #549

#1537 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #549 as [#40, #70, #100, #500, #800, #9, #8,
#10] /
#1580 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #549 as [#40, #70, #100, #500, #70, #800] =
morphóō (G3445): {UMBRA: #1580 % #41 = #22} 1) to form;

WITHIN CHINESE HAN OMEN LITERATURE SOLAR ECLIPSES OFTEN WERE CONSIDERED TO
PORTENDED USURPATION OF THE ROYAL POWER (YANG):

- TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE (NOUS: #44; #393; #404 - *PERIHELION*; #489 -
*PARTING* *OF* *WAYS* *POEM*): 20 MARCH 2015 (AEST)

|- 20 ΜΑRCH 2015 - TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE
|- 19 YEARS AS TEMPORAL HEURISTIC CONSCIOUSNESS ANCHOR
|- WED 20 MARCH 1996 / NEW MOON 21 MARCH

WED 20 MARCH 1901 / NEW MOON 21 MARCH WHEN THE COMMONWEALTH IS ALIGNED TO
400 YEARS CENTENNIAL OF DUTCH DISCOVERY 26 OCTOBER 1616 RENDERS

- TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE (NOUS: #36 - *ANZAC* *DAY*; #298 <--- GOOD FRIDAY
AGREEMENT IRISH CATHOLIC ENCLOSURE OBSTRUCTION, #325, #373 - *APHELION*
#393): 3 JULY 2019 (AEST)

- TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE (NOUS: #44; #297, #325, #342 - *PERIHELION*, #383 -
*JOIN* *ME* *IN* *DEATH* *LYRIC* / HITLER's BIRTHDAY): 20 APRIL 2023 (AEST)
- EXMOUTH

CONCLUDING AUGUSTI NUMEN / TREASON EVENTS WILL OCCUR AS EASTER SUNDAY ON
#44 - 20 APRIL 2025 AND PENTECOST SUNDAY ON #38 - 8 JUNE 2025.

- TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE ON 8 (UTC) / 9 JUNE 1918 (AEST) [During World War I:
28 JULY 1914 to 11 NOVEMBER 1918]

- TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE ON 13 (UTC) / 14 NOVEMBER 2012 (AEST) - KING CHARLES
III ACTUAL BIRTHDAY

KING CHARLES III BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY ON #68 - 9 JUNE 2025 AND #38 - 8 JUNE
2026.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3