If life is merely a joke, the question still remains: for whose amusement?

aus+uk / aus.politics / Rabbi Alissa Wise

SubjectAuthor
* Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
+* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|+* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
||+* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|||`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
||| +* Re: Rabbi Alissa Wisemax headroom
||| `- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
||`- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
|`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeter Jason
| +* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
| |`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeter Jason
| | `- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
| `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|  `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeter Jason
|   `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|    `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseÖrdög
|     `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|      +* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseÖrdög
|      |`- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
|      `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|       `* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
|        +* Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePetzl
|        |`- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
|        `- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseDaniel65
+- Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseRod Speed
+- Re: Rabbi Alissa Wisedolf
+- Re: Rabbi Alissa WisePeeler
`* Re: Rabbi Alissa WiseLawrence D'Oliveiro
 `- Re: Rabbi Alissa Wisedolf

Pages:12
Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utbgh2$naev$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31497&group=aus.politics#31497

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Subject: Rabbi Alissa Wise
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:57:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:57 UTC

Representatives of two Jewish groups, both of whom reject the
conflation of Judaism with Zionism, talking to Marc Lamont Hill
<https://www.aljazeera.com/program/upfront/2024/3/15/is-this-a-watershed-moment-for-jewish-solidarity-with-palestinians>.

The Rabbi: “One can approach the sacred texts--the Torah--with any
lens. We at Rabbis for Ceasefire choose to read it--to pull out--its
ethical and moral core. And when we do that, what we see is that the
most sacred obligation there is, for people of faith--Jews, and not
just Jews, Christians, Muslims, everyone--is the idea that all people
are made in the image of the Divine.”

She tries to tiptoe around it, instead of coming out and saying it:
morality doesn’t come from any religious text. Don’t use your
religious texts to try to justify your ideas of right and wrong; use
your ideas of right and wrong, part of your common humanity,
regardless of personal ideology, to inform your reading of your
religious texts.

The Rabbi again: “There has been, at least for example within the
Christian community, there has been, a kind of what Marc Ellis dubbed
an Ecumenical Deal, where in exchange for forgiving Christians for the
guilt of their role in the Holocaust, Christians go along with support
for Israel.”

So, it was a question of guilt, after all; the Christians trying to
overcompensate for being complicit in the actions of their (in)famous
son, Adolf Hitler, by going overboard in being uncritical of the worst
excesses of Zionist Israel.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<o8jivip5a5ofcoqcc4k2m62dipcabt83uc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31498&group=aus.politics#31498

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:35:35 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:35 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:57:23 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>So, it was a question of guilt, after all; the Christians trying to
>overcompensate for being complicit in the actions of their (in)famous
>son, Adolf Hitler, by going overboard in being uncritical of the worst
>excesses of Zionist Israel.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler>
https://t.ly/V1lsa
British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, sees Hitler as
having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin and Hitler wanted a
neutered religion, subservient to the state, while the slow programme
of scientific revelation destroyed the foundation of religious myth."
Overy writes of Hitler as skeptical of all religious belief, but
politically prudent enough not to "trumpet his scientific views
publicly", partly in order to maintain the distinction between his own
movement and the godlessness of Soviet Communism.In 2004, he wrote:
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2kvhg3q4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31500&group=aus.politics#31500

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:49:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:49 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> Representatives of two Jewish groups, both of whom reject the
> conflation of Judaism with Zionism, talking to Marc Lamont Hill
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/program/upfront/2024/3/15/is-this-a-watershed-moment-for-jewish-solidarity-with-palestinians>.

> The Rabbi: “One can approach the sacred texts--the Torah--withany lens.
> We at Rabbis for Ceasefire choose to read it--to pull out--
> its ethical and moral core. And when we do that, what we see isthat the
> most sacred obligation there is, for people of faith--Jews,and not just
> Jews, Christians, Muslims, everyone--is the ideathat all people are made
> in the image of the Divine.”

Wota fucking wanka...

> She tries to tiptoe around it, instead of coming out and saying it:
> morality doesn’t come from any religious text. Don’t use your
> religious texts to try to justify your ideas of right and wrong; use
> your ideas of right and wrong, part of your common humanity,
> regardless of personal ideology, to inform your reading of your
> religious texts.

Wota fucking wanka...

> The Rabbi again: “There has been, at least for example within the
> Christian community, there has been, a kind of what Marc Ellis dubbed
> an Ecumenical Deal, where in exchange for forgiving Christians for the
> guilt of their role in the Holocaust, Christians go along with support
> for Israel.”

Wota fucking wanka...

> So, it was a question of guilt, after all; the Christians trying to
> overcompensate for being complicit in the actions of their (in)famous
> son, Adolf Hitler, by going overboard in being uncritical of the worst
> excesses of Zionist Israel.

Wota fucking wanka...

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<aaWdnRVYVv14wGT4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31501&group=aus.politics#31501

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,soc.culture.israel
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:41:57 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:41 UTC

-- IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSTATIC
UNION WHICH AS MANIFESTING NORM PRODUCES THE UNIFIED ACTION OF AUTOSTASIS?

I don't know much about sport excepting that since I can provide the
mathematical cogito arrays to referenced concepts (ie. the language is
precise and consists of cè (測): conjectural measures as yuē (曰):
assertions) such as "ESPRIT DE CORPS: SPIRIT OF THE BODY" and "ESPRIT
D’ÉQUIPE: CAMARADERIE" which are quintessential to judgement assertion, is
it then possible to view such as a DIALECTIC OF HYPOSTATIC UNION which by
MANIFESTING NORM produces an UNIFIED ACTION as AUTOSTASIS αὐτόστασις as (in
philosophy, of an abstract idea) by or in itself / position, posture,
station; state, condition?

HYPOSTATIC UNION: esprit de corps: spirit of the body / shared spirit of
comradeship, enthusiasm, and devotion

jítǐ jīngshén (集體精神): ESPRIT DE CORPS (SPIRIT OF THE BODY) / shared spirit
of comradeship, enthusiasm, and devotion

#41 (THESIS) - PRINCIPLE OF EMANATION / FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW:
jí (集): 1. to gather; to collect, 2. collected works; collection, 3.
volume; part, 4. to stablize; to settle, 5. used in place names, 6. to mix;
to blend, 7. to hit the mark, 8. to compile, 9. to finish; to accomplish,
10. to rest; to perch, 11. a market

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:集>

#82 (ANTI-THESIS) - TERMS OF COMPLIANCE / FORMULA OF HUMANITY:
tǐ (體): 1. a human or animal body, 2. form; style, 3. a substance, 4. a
system, 5. a font, 6. grammatical aspect (of a verb), 7. to experience; to
realize, 8. ti, 9. limbs of a human or animal body, 10. to put oneself in
another's shoes, 11. a genre of writing

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:體>

#123 (SYNTHESIS) - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY / FORMULA OF AUTONOMY:
jīng (精): 1. essence, 2. spirit; energy; soul, 3. semen; sperm, 4. fine;
careful, 5. clever; smart, 6. marrow; pith, 7. the finest; quintessence, 8.
subtle, 9. detailed; precise, 10. complete; perfect, 11. proficient;
skilled, 12. very; extremely, 13. refined; concentrated, 14. a demon; a
specter

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:精>

#164 (PROGRESSION) - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY / PROGRESSION OF INDIVIDUAL
PHENOMENON:
shén (神): 1. divine; mysterious; magical; supernatural, 2. a deity; a god;
a spiritual being, 3. spirit; will; attention, 4. soul; spirit; divine
essence, 5. expression, 6. a portrait, 7. a person with supernatural
powers, 8. Shen

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:神>

qíng yì (情誼): TEAM SPIRIT / CAMARADERIE

#205 (SYNTHESIS) - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE / #369 - HUMAN DISCRIMINATING
NORM:
qíng (情): 1. feeling; emotion; mood, 2. passion; affection, 3. friendship;
kindness, 4. face; honor, 5. condition; state; situation, 6. relating to
male-female relations, 7. obviously; clearly

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:情>

#246 (ANTI-THESIS) - UTTERANCE; ACTIONS / #410 - OBLIGATING NORM:
yì (誼): 1. friendship, 2. appropriate; suitable

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:誼>

#287 (THESIS) - NECESSITY (LAW OF DUTY) / #451 - MANIFESTING NORM:

WHAT IS THE UNIFIED ACTION? AUTOSTASIS αὐτόστασις as (in philosophy, of an

#971 as [#1, #400, #300, #70, #200] = autós (G846): {UMBRA: #971 % #41 =
#28} 1) himself, herself, themselves, itself; 2) he, she, it; 3) the same;

#911 as [#200, #300, #1, #200, #10, #200] = stásis (G4714): {UMBRA: #911 %
#41 = #9} 1) a standing, station, state; 2) an insurrection; 3) strife,
insurrection;

For conformity to linguistic convention consider autoctisis: (theology,
philosophy) The “pure act” of self-creation through being conscious of
oneself. A neologism based on the Ancient Greek roots αὐτός (autós, “self”)
+ κτῐ́σῐς (ktísis, “creation”), introduced by Giovanni Gentile (1922). The
theory of mind as pure act.

Whereas tasis is borrowed from Ancient Greek τάσις (tásis, “stretching,
tension, intensity”) and consider protasis from Ancient Greek πρότασις
(prótasis), from προτείνω (proteínō, “put forward, tender, propose”), from
πρό (pró) + τείνω (teínō, “stretch”).

TASIS: [#300, #1, #200, #10, #200]

{@5: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#218); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#144 - MALE
DEME IS UNNAMED {%10})}

TELOS TOTAL: #711

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #245

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #501

#464 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #218 as [#8, #40, #6, #400, #10] = châmam
(H2552): {UMBRA: #88 % #41 = #6} 1) to be hot, become warm; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to be or grow warm; 1a2) of passion (fig.); 1b) (Niphal) to become aroused,
inflame oneself with; 1c) (Piel) to warm; 1d) (Hithpael) to warm oneself;

AUTOTASIS: [#1, #400, #300, #70, #300, #1, #200, #10, #200]

{@9: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#358); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#348)}

TELOS TOTAL: #1482

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #574

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #134

#754 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #574 as [#70, #40, #70, #9, #400, #40, #1, #4,
#70, #50] = homothymadón (G3661): {UMBRA: #754 % #41 = #16} 1) with one
mind, with one accord, with one passion;

AUTOSTASIS: [#1, #400, #300, #70, #200, #300, #1, #200, #10, #200]

{@10: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#466); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#386)}

TELOS TOTAL: #1682

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #173

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #134

#613 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #173 as [#500, #30, #70, #3, #10] = phlóx
(G5395): {UMBRA: #660 % #41 = #4} 1) a flame;

#353 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #173 as [#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #1] = mátaios
(G3152): {UMBRA: #622 % #41 = #7} 1) devoid of force, truth, success,
result; 2) useless, of no purpose;

ONE (being@apolka.sign) @ 1949 HRS ON 14 MARCH 2024: "When a group has a
Tao such that it functions as a form of unity, then, yes.

When a group does not have the Tao then it fails to be unified naturally.
So-called, individuals, emerge.

When an entire team is in the Zone it enters a mystical state. Every thing
falls into place as it were and to win means an other team loses, usually.

For the whole planet to be in accord could mean every body wins. Yet to see
how all pieces of a puzzle have their place creates drama as a form of
duality.

Normally teams agree to be at odds with each other.

Nation states of mind may be similar. To know where lines are drawn. To
chop, cut, slice, dice and mince words can be part of a strange game.

Ego trips vary."

DOLF @ 2022 HRS ON 14 MARCH 2024: "Thank you for your considerations in
reply."

ONE @ 2151 HRS ON 14 MARCH 2024: "You are more than welcome!

Having food for thought is appreciated especially in terms of Taoism.

Pondering being able to be undefeated, to dial in as it were, a state of
being, as if a group could ever be that, totally, for an entire season, few
if any attain such.

The various Ways, or Tao, may work to a point and then fade as an other
appears on a stage and discerns how the Tao that was might be off-set.

One is reminded of yin and yang which, together, are said to be a Tao."

<https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/pope-francis-receives-personalised-socceroos-jersey-at-vatican/8asw7iqtv>

[IMAGE: AUSTRALIA’S Governor-General Peter Cosgrove at an official audience
with Pope Francis on 25 JUNE 2018 presented the Argentina-born Pontiff with
a "HOLY FATHER" personalised Socceroos jersey to encourage him to cheer for
Australia in the World Cup]

Note that the designation of "HOLY FATHER" is hereby substantiated through
an a priority lawful claim to be meta-descriptive "MIND OF CHRIST"
[1Corinthians 2:16] elements applicable to our celestial COGITO #27 -
DUTIES (SHIH) - 𝌠事 = #478 / [#34, #42, #44, #31, #16] as an intellectual
property which ought not be confused with its mundane, misnomered,
presumptuous as profane usage by the PAPAL AUTHORITY of the ROMAN CATHOLIC
CHURCH which PROTESTANTS do not recognise.

YOUTUBE: "HOLY HOLY HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY (Agnus Dei)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBmFwBSGb0>

#815 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #167 as [#5, #400, #100, #4, #300, #6] = qâdash
(H6942): *HOLY*

#491 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #167 as [#80, #1, #300, #100, #10] = patḗr
(G3962): *FATHER*

APPRAISAL #6: Though the burden is great, he shoulders it alone, (任大自事)
Beset by unresolved problems. (方來不救)
FATHOMING #6: Grave responsibilities, acting alone (任大自事)
MEANS: How can this be borne? (奚可堪也)

rèn (任): 1. to bear; to undertake, 2. *TO* *TRUST* *TO*; *TO* *RELY* *ON*,
3. duty; responsibility, 4. to allow; to permit, 5. to appoint, 6. no
matter, 7. Ren, 8. to take office, 9. term, 10. Ren county, 11. an office;
a post, 12. to be pregnant, 13. crafty and fawning.

dà (大): 1. big; huge; large, 2. Kangxi radical 37, 3. great; major;
important, 4. size, 5. old, 6. greatly; very, 7. oldest; earliest, 8.
adult, 9. greatest; grand, 10. *AN* *IMPORTANT* *PERSON*, 11. senior, 12.
approximately, 13. greatest; grand.

zì (自): 1. naturally; of course; certainly, 2. from; since, 3. *SELF*;
*ONESELF*; itself, 4. Kangxi radical 132, 5. Zi, 6. a nose, 7. the
beginning; the start, 8. origin, 9. originally, 10. still; to remain, 11.
in person; personally, 12. in addition; besides, 13. if; even if, 14. but,
15. because, 16. *TO* *EMPLOY*; *TO* *USE*, 17. to be

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<m2rjvitv6k1ebj9sgeh5b3k2q8m6n5i3qh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31503&group=aus.politics#31503

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:50:21 -0400
 by: Peeler - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:50 UTC

<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>Representatives of two Jewish groups, both of whom reject the
>conflation of Judaism with Zionism, talking to Marc Lamont Hill
><https://www.aljazeera.com/program/upfront/2024/3/15/is-this-a-watershed-moment-for-jewish-solidarity-with-palestinians>.
>
>The Rabbi: “One can approach the sacred texts--the Torah--with any
>lens. We at Rabbis for Ceasefire choose to read it--to pull out--its
>ethical and moral core. And when we do that, what we see is that the
>most sacred obligation there is, for people of faith--Jews, and not
>just Jews, Christians, Muslims, everyone--is the idea that all people
>are made in the image of the Divine.”
>
>She tries to tiptoe around it, instead of coming out and saying it:
>morality doesn’t come from any religious text. Don’t use your
>religious texts to try to justify your ideas of right and wrong; use
>your ideas of right and wrong, part of your common humanity,
>regardless of personal ideology, to inform your reading of your
>religious texts.
>
>The Rabbi again: “There has been, at least for example within the
>Christian community, there has been, a kind of what Marc Ellis dubbed
>an Ecumenical Deal, where in exchange for forgiving Christians for the
>guilt of their role in the Holocaust, Christians go along with support
>for Israel.”
>
>So, it was a question of guilt, after all; the Christians trying to
>overcompensate for being complicit in the actions of their (in)famous
>son, Adolf Hitler, by going overboard in being uncritical of the worst
>excesses of Zionist Israel.

Don't post this crap in soc.culture.israel. We wipe our ass with the
torah!!!

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utd384$12lm6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31504&group=aus.politics#31504

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:23:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:23 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:35:35 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, sees Hitler as
> having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin and Hitler wanted a
> neutered religion, subservient to the state ..."

Sounds like a myth in itself. Both Stalin and Hitler had religious
upbringings; Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that he was ”doing God’s work”;
his soldiers had “Gott Mit Uns” on their belt buckles; the Vatican
considered himself a good Christian and celebrated his birthday.

And of course his genocide of the Jews was merely the culmination of
centuries of persecution of them by the Christians.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<g75kvitqg6lfe2juvdheroqq01a6t1leuk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31505&group=aus.politics#31505

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:59:03 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:59 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:23:00 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:35:35 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, sees Hitler as
>> having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin and Hitler wanted a
>> neutered religion, subservient to the state ..."
>
>Sounds like a myth in itself. Both Stalin and Hitler had religious
>upbringings; Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that he was ”doing God’s work”;
>his soldiers had “Gott Mit Uns” on their belt buckles; the Vatican
>considered himself a good Christian and celebrated his birthday.
>
>And of course his genocide of the Jews was merely the culmination of
>centuries of persecution of them by the Christians.

The belief by Europe at the time was the Bolsheviks were Jews who run
their own Gulags (concentration camps) and were taking over Europe and
heading south!
Backed up by historians
<https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html>
https://t.ly/CCphy
We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was
responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is
surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced
collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments,
executions, and mass death at Gulags.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever
hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the
20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander
of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization
orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million
people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system.
After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and
executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the
"bloodthirsty dwarf."
<https://www.britannica.com/biography/Nikolay-Ivanovich-Yezhov>
https://t.ly/1nrDj
By the summer of 1938, however, Yezhov himself had become the object
of Stalin’s suspicions. In December, Lavrenty Pavlovich Beria replaced
him as head of the NKVD, and Yezhov was arrested in April 1939.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utd8u2$13kf4$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31507&group=aus.politics#31507

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 00:00:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 00:00 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:59:03 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> The belief by Europe at the time was ...

Anyway, back to this common idea that Hitler was somehow anti-religion: he
was not. He was very much a model Christian, and was seen that way by
other Christians.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<fdbkvi5sop3avlt4o0mbj2703ijoko2vqm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31508&group=aus.politics#31508

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:32:00 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 00:32 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:35:35 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:57:23 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
><ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
>
>>So, it was a question of guilt, after all; the Christians trying to
>>overcompensate for being complicit in the actions of their (in)famous
>>son, Adolf Hitler, by going overboard in being uncritical of the worst
>>excesses of Zionist Israel.
>>
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler>
> https://t.ly/V1lsa
>British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, sees Hitler as
>having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin and Hitler wanted a
>neutered religion, subservient to the state, while the slow programme
>of scientific revelation destroyed the foundation of religious myth."
>Overy writes of Hitler as skeptical of all religious belief, but
>politically prudent enough not to "trumpet his scientific views
>publicly", partly in order to maintain the distinction between his own
>movement and the godlessness of Soviet Communism.In 2004, he wrote:

All religions have a political core. The Xtians wanted to displace
all those polytheists and their myriad gods, to make expansion easier.
Likewise for Muslims, and Protestants.
They're all going to find it harder with social media.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utdcnd$14hpc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31509&group=aus.politics#31509

From: maximusheadroom@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:00:51 -0700
 by: max headroom - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 01:00 UTC

In news:utd8u2$13kf4$5@dont-email.me, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid>
typed:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:59:03 +1100, Petzl wrote:

>> The belief by Europe at the time was ...

> Anyway, back to this common idea that Hitler was somehow
> anti-religion: he was not. He was very much a model Christian, and
> was seen that way by other Christians.

Sez who?

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2kwr55iabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31510&group=aus.politics#31510

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:38:19 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 01:38 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Petzl wrote

>> British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, seesHitler as
>> having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin andHitler wanted a
>> neutered religion, subservient to the state ..."

> Sounds like a myth in itself.

Then you need a hearing aid.

> Both Stalin and Hitler had religious upbringings;

But neither was never a church attender once an adult.

> Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that he was ”doing God’s work”;

That's just polly bullshit, to appeal to stupid god grovellers.

And Stalin never ever said anything like that
and organised the seizure of church property.

> his soldiers had “Gott Mit Uns” on their belt buckles;

Pity about what the SS got up to cermony wise.

> the Vatican considered himself a good Christian

He clearly wasnt given the night of the long knives

> and celebrated his birthday.

> And of course his genocide of the Jews was merely the culmination of
> centuries of persecution of them by the Christians.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2kwtmlmbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31512&group=aus.politics#31512

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:09:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 02:09 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Petzl wrote

>> The belief by Europe at the time was ...

> Anyway, back to this common idea that Hitlerwas somehow anti-religion:
> he was not.

Fraid so.

> He was very much a model Christian,

BULLSHIT. Pity about the night of the long knives
and he didnt even bother to attend church.

> and was seen that way by other Christians.

More bullshit.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2kwtyavwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31513&group=aus.politics#31513

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:16:48 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 02:16 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> So, it was a question of guilt, after all; the Christians trying to
>>> overcompensate for being complicit in the actions of their (in)famous
>>> son, Adolf Hitler, by going overboard in being uncritical of the worst
>>> excesses of Zionist Israel.

>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler>
>> https://t.ly/V1lsa
>> British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, sees Hitler as
>> having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin and Hitler wanted a
>> neutered religion, subservient to the state, while the slow programme
>> of scientific revelation destroyed the foundation of religious myth."
>> Overy writes of Hitler as skeptical of all religious belief, but
>> politically prudent enough not to "trumpet his scientific views
>> publicly", partly in order to maintain the distinction between his own
>> movement and the godlessness of Soviet Communism.In 2004, he wrote:

> All religions have a political core.

Bullshit. The Quakers never did. And neither
did plenty of other primitive religions.

> The Xtians wanted to displace all those polytheistsand their myriad
> gods, to make expansion easier.

Not even true of the jews.

> Likewise for Muslims, and Protestants.

But not others like the Quakers, Amish, Mennonites etc.

> They're all going to find it harder with social media.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utdjtd$19g6t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31514&group=aus.politics#31514

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 03:07:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 03:07 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:00:51 -0700, max headroom wrote:

> In news:utd8u2$13kf4$5@dont-email.me, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
> <ldo@nz.invalid> typed:
>
>> Anyway, back to this common idea that Hitler was somehow anti-religion:
>> he was not. He was very much a model Christian, and was seen that way
>> by other Christians.
>
> Sez who?

Says the Christians themselves of the time.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2kwwnyvdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31515&group=aus.politics#31515

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:15:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 03:15 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:07:25 +1100, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid>
wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:00:51 -0700, max headroom wrote:
>
>> In news:utd8u2$13kf4$5@dont-email.me, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
>> <ldo@nz.invalid> typed:
>>
>>> Anyway, back to this common idea that Hitler was somehow anti-religion:
>>> he was not. He was very much a model Christian, and was seen that way
>>> by other Christians.
>>
>> Sez who?
>
> Says the Christians themselves of the time.

Have fun listing any actually doing that.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<jvrkvi9o4am3kknrdm999op7pdm1ltqn5b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31516&group=aus.politics#31516

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:11:52 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:11 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:16:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler>
>>> https://t.ly/V1lsa
>>> British historian Richard Overy, biographer of Hitler, sees Hitler as
>>> having been a skeptic of religion: "Both Stalin and Hitler wanted a
>>> neutered religion, subservient to the state, while the slow programme
>>> of scientific revelation destroyed the foundation of religious myth."
>>> Overy writes of Hitler as skeptical of all religious belief, but
>>> politically prudent enough not to "trumpet his scientific views
>>> publicly", partly in order to maintain the distinction between his own
>>> movement and the godlessness of Soviet Communism.In 2004, he wrote:
>
>> All religions have a political core.
>
>Bullshit. The Quakers never did. And neither
>did plenty of other primitive religions.
>
>> The Xtians wanted to displace all those polytheistsand their myriad
>> gods, to make expansion easier.
>
>Not even true of the jews.
>
>> Likewise for Muslims, and Protestants.
>
>But not others like the Quakers, Amish, Mennonites etc.

Jesus! Wotta nitpicker!
How anal!!

>> They're all going to find it harder with social media.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2kw53ir8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31517&group=aus.politics#31517

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:39:08 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 06:39 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> All religions have a political core.

>> Bullshit. The Quakers never did. And neither
>> did plenty of other primitive religions.

>>> The Xtians wanted to displace all those polytheists
>>> and their myriad gods, to make expansion easier.

>> Not even true of the jews.

>>> Likewise for Muslims, and Protestants.

>> But not others like the Quakers, Amish, Mennonites etc.

> Jesus! Wotta nitpicker!

> How anal!!

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

They were the first montheists that mattered.

>>> They're all going to find it harder with social media.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<ute0hd$1bq8o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31518&group=aus.politics#31518

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:42:49 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 06:42 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 20/03/2024 11:32 am:

<Snip>
> All religions have a political core. *The Xtians* wanted to displace
> all those polytheists and their myriad gods, to make expansion easier.
> Likewise for Muslims, and *Protestants* .
> They're all going to find it harder with social media.

Sorry!! Are 'Protestants' NOT 'Christians' (or 'Xtians', if you prefer)??
--
Daniel

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<u8gmvi5g6pqpf4ne2r8a8kiea0glq9c38l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31521&group=aus.politics#31521

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:07:04 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:07 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:42:49 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Peter Jason wrote on 20/03/2024 11:32 am:
>
><Snip>
>> All religions have a political core. *The Xtians* wanted to displace
>> all those polytheists and their myriad gods, to make expansion easier.
>> Likewise for Muslims, and *Protestants* .
>> They're all going to find it harder with social media.
>>
>Sorry!! Are 'Protestants' NOT 'Christians' (or 'Xtians', if you prefer)??

They're HERETICS! Do you think J.H. Christ would have approved?

Spawned by the Mad Monk Luther, with the help of the printing press
and German Electors, the latter to gain advantage over their
neighbors.

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utgqtv$23f8i$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31527&group=aus.politics#31527

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:25:35 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 08:25 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 21/3/24 7:07 am:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:42:49 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Peter Jason wrote on 20/03/2024 11:32 am:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>> All religions have a political core. *The Xtians* wanted to
>>> displace all those polytheists and their myriad gods, to make
>>> expansion easier. Likewise for Muslims, and *Protestants* .
>>> They're all going to find it harder with social media.
>>>
>> Sorry!! Are 'Protestants' NOT 'Christians' (or 'Xtians', if you
>> prefer)??
>
> They're HERETICS! Do you think J.H. Christ would have approved?

Not knowing the Ins and Outs of Protestantism, I don't know what Christ
might think about them!!

--
Daniel

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<Og3LN.16121937$ee1.10168122@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31538&group=aus.politics#31538

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:20:12 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:20 UTC

Daniel65

/retarded troll-post inputs removed free of charge/

>> Daniel65
>>> Sorry!! Are 'Protestants' NOT 'Christians' (or 'Xtians', if you
>>> prefer)??

There are only two type of Xtians:
Ones who actually follow the alleged teachings of their sky fairy and
ones who only pretend to do so cleverly hiding behind it a lot of
bigotry, hate and intolerance.

As to the definition of who is a Xtian:
Let us not fall into the fallacy trap of "not-a-true-Scotsman".
<https://www.thoughtco.com/the-no-true-scotsman-fallacy-250339>

Therefore:
Anyone who think he is a Xtian is a Xtian, good or bad it matters
little. Basically that covers all branches of Xtianity which are built
on the belief in the existence and special significance of that Jesus
character.

> Not knowing the Ins and Outs of Protestantism, I don't know what Christ
> might think about them!!

Assuming for a moment that this "Christ" fellow had actually existed, I
could safely assume that he would not recognise any of the stuff his
present days "followers" believe in.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<utjhgb$2r1q8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31553&group=aus.politics#31553

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:03:05 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:03 UTC

Ördög wrote on 22/3/24 10:20 am:
> Daniel65
>
> /retarded troll-post inputs removed free of charge/
>
>>> Daniel65
>
> There are only two type of Xtians: Ones who actually follow the
> alleged teachings of their sky fairy and ones who only pretend to do
> so cleverly hiding behind it a lot of bigotry, hate and intolerance.
>
> As to the definition of who is a Xtian: Let us not fall into the
> fallacy trap of "not-a-true-Scotsman".
> <https://www.thoughtco.com/the-no-true-scotsman-fallacy-250339>
>
> Therefore: Anyone who think he is a Xtian is a Xtian, good or bad it
> matters little. Basically that covers all branches of Xtianity which
> are built on the belief in the existence and special significance of
> that Jesus character.
>
>> Not knowing the Ins and Outs of Protestantism, I don't know what
>> Christ might think about them!!
>
> Assuming for a moment that this "Christ" fellow had actually
> existed,

Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29

and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
forgotten!! ;-P )

> I could safely assume that he would not recognise any of the stuff
> his present days "followers" believe in.
>--
Daniel

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<JMnLN.1849956$Bv8e.1634779@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31557&group=aus.politics#31557

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 09:39:34 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:39 UTC

Daniel65
> Ördög
>> Daniel65
>>
>> /retarded troll-post inputs removed free of charge/

>> There are only two type of Xtians: Ones who actually follow the
>> alleged teachings of their sky fairy and ones who only pretend to do
>> so cleverly hiding behind it a lot of bigotry, hate and intolerance.
>>
>> As to the definition of who is a Xtian: Let us not fall into the
>> fallacy trap of "not-a-true-Scotsman".
>> <https://www.thoughtco.com/the-no-true-scotsman-fallacy-250339>
>>
>> Therefore: Anyone who think he is a Xtian is a Xtian, good or bad it
>> matters little. Basically that covers all branches of Xtianity which
>> are built on the belief in the existence and special significance of
>> that Jesus character.
>>
>>> Not knowing the Ins and Outs of Protestantism, I don't know what
>>> Christ might think about them!!
>>
>> Assuming for a moment that this "Christ" fellow had actually
>> existed,
>
> Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29

If Hollywood says so it must be true? :-P

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29

LOL!
:-P
My Wiki shows something else:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_myth_theory>

And of course:
<https://www.jesusneverexisted.com/>

> and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
> the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
> forgotten!! ;-P

Really? But I have always thought you were fluent in ancient Aramaic!
You are a great disappointment, Daniel! Now I am all upset! :-P

>> I could safely assume that he would not recognise any of the stuff
>> his present days "followers" believe in.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<353svil63lo2c8icn4nce0spbgdglkh2lg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31560&group=aus.politics#31560

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:10:42 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 23:10 UTC

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:03:05 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Ördög wrote on 22/3/24 10:20 am:
>> Daniel65
>>
>> /retarded troll-post inputs removed free of charge/

>> There are only two type of Xtians: Ones who actually follow the
>> alleged teachings of their sky fairy and ones who only pretend to do
>> so cleverly hiding behind it a lot of bigotry, hate and intolerance.
>>
>> As to the definition of who is a Xtian: Let us not fall into the
>> fallacy trap of "not-a-true-Scotsman".
>> <https://www.thoughtco.com/the-no-true-scotsman-fallacy-250339>
>>
>> Therefore: Anyone who think he is a Xtian is a Xtian, good or bad it
>> matters little. Basically that covers all branches of Xtianity which
>> are built on the belief in the existence and special significance of
>> that Jesus character.
>>
>>> Not knowing the Ins and Outs of Protestantism, I don't know what
>>> Christ might think about them!!
>>
>> Assuming for a moment that this "Christ" fellow had actually
>> existed,
>
>Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29
>
>and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
>the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
>forgotten!! ;-P )

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335345/
"The Passion of the Christ"

Aramaic was a Arabic dialect not Hebrew.
Jesus though was a Jew and a extremely well loved Rabbi.
His popularity was not liked and condemned by the politically minded
Rabbi's who run controlled Israel.

>> I could safely assume that he would not recognise any of the stuff
>> his present days "followers" believe in.

Why the Roman Catholics did not like the Bible being translated into
other languages. Henry VIII did that to form his own interpretation of
the bible. With him as basically a new "Pope".
--
Petzl
Nov 2019:
Jesus said:
If anyone adds to these things,
God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book
Revelation 22:18
Dec 2019:
CoronaVirus plague outbreak

Re: Rabbi Alissa Wise

<op.2k18nsbzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31564&group=aus.politics#31564

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:22:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 00:22 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:10:42 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:03:05 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Ördög wrote on 22/3/24 10:20 am:
>>> Daniel65
>>>
>>> /retarded troll-post inputs removed free of charge/

>>> There are only two type of Xtians: Ones who actually follow the
>>> alleged teachings of their sky fairy and ones who only pretend to do
>>> so cleverly hiding behind it a lot of bigotry, hate and intolerance.
>>>
>>> As to the definition of who is a Xtian: Let us not fall into the
>>> fallacy trap of "not-a-true-Scotsman".
>>> <https://www.thoughtco.com/the-no-true-scotsman-fallacy-250339>
>>>
>>> Therefore: Anyone who think he is a Xtian is a Xtian, good or bad it
>>> matters little. Basically that covers all branches of Xtianity which
>>> are built on the belief in the existence and special significance of
>>> that Jesus character.

>>> Assuming for a moment that this "Christ" fellow had actually
>>> existed,
>>
>> Oh, come on, Ordog, Christ existed!!
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar_%28film%29
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspell_%28film%29
>>
>> and not to forget .... What was the name of the 'Hollywood' Film but
>> the speech was all in ancient Aramaic/Hebrew?? (O.K., so I've
>> forgotten!! ;-P )
>>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335345/
> "The Passion of the Christ"

> Aramaic was a Arabic dialect not Hebrew.

You are wrong, as always
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic

> Jesus though was a Jew and a extremely well loved Rabbi.

He was never a rabbi.

> His popularity was not liked and condemned by the politically minded
> Rabbi's who run controlled Israel.

There was no israel at the time.

>>> I could safely assume that he would not recognise any of the stuff
>>> his present days "followers" believe in.

> Why the Roman Catholics did not like the Bible being translated into
> other languages. Henry VIII did that to form his own interpretation of
> the bible.

Wrong king, stupid.

> With him as basically a new "Pope".

Fantasy