This is the sort of English up with which I will not put. -- Winston Churchill

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

SubjectAuthor
* Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Nomen Nescio
`* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
 +* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Ördög
 |`- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
 `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  +* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |+* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  ||+- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  ||`* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Ördög
  || `- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |`* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  | `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |  `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |   `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |    `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |     `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |      `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |       `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |        `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |         `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |          `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |           `- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
   +- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020dolf
   `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020tesla sTinker ofm minim
    +- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020dolf
    `- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020dolf

Pages:12
Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<vvSdnYcXQ4AzZU34nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30832&group=aus.politics#30832

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.politics alt.religion.christian.adventist alt.religion.christian.baptist alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.adventist,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:19:26 +0000
 by: dolf - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:19 UTC

OLEG SMIRNOV <os333@netc.eu> @ 2201 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2024; "Well, one
more entry to the filter-list."

DOLF @ 2250 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2024: "Someone has to wipe your
blasphemous arse for you...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:禦>

You ought to note the expression Quán yù tiānxià (權御天下): POWER OVER THE
WORLD to which I varied the second glyph are represented in the canon of
supreme mystery of 4 BCE and have been narrated against speech content of
seditious online actors such as yourself and might be viewed as a schema to
override the sovereign / autonomy dynamic which is an important concern
about Russian Novichok poisoning and un explained state killings.

That you are vitally concerned about not interfering in RUSSIAN POLITICAL
EVENTS ought to be investigated by European intelligence agencies.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>"

GRAPPLE (393, 310)@[12, 11, 43, 18, 41, 27, 39, 49, 70] PROTOTYPE

> [...]
>> pleonexía (G4124): {UMBRA: #311 % #41 = #24} 1) greedy desire to have
>> more, *COVETOUSNESS*, avarice;
>>
>> ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527
>>
>> #706 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #393 as [#2, #1, #200, #1, #50, #10, #7,
>> #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #200] = basanízō (G928): {UMBRA: #1071 % #41 =
>> #5} 1) to test (metals) by the touchstone, which is a black siliceous
>> stone used to test the purity of gold or silver by the colour of the
>> streak produced on it by rubbing it with either metal; 2) to question by
>> applying torture; 3) to torture; 4) *TO* *VEX* *WITH* *GRIEVOUS* *PAINS*
>> (*OF* *BODY* *OR* *MIND*), *TO* *TORMENT*; 5) to be harassed,
>> distressed; 5a) of those who at sea are struggling with a head wind;
>>
>> #958 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #310 as [#1, #50, #300, #10, #20, #1, #9,
>> #9, #200, #300, #8, #40, #10] = antikathístēmi (G478): {UMBRA: #959 %
>> #41 = #16} 1) *TO* *PUT* *IN* *PLACE* *OF* *ANOTHER*; 2) to place in
>> opposition; 2a) to dispose troops, set an army in line of battle; 2b) to
>> stand against, resist;
>>
>> #935 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#80, #70, #30, #9, #300, #5, #400,
>> #40, #1] = políteuma (G4175): {UMBRA: #936 % #41 = #34} 1) *THE*
>> *ADMINISTRATION* *OF* *CIVIL* *AFFAIRS* *OR* *OF* *A* *COMMONWEALTH*; 2)
>> the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by
>> which it is administered; 3) a state, commonwealth; 3a) the commonwealth
>> of citizens;

>>> Laziness and corruption of the elites, they want cheap labour from
>>> abroad to do their dirty and hard work.
>>> In fact, such is the history of the US. Getting cheap or free labour.
>>> Slavery was on after genociding the natives who would not work for them.
>>> However slave/migrant labour has a bad effect upon the natives who get
>>> unemployed. Same problem was there in Rome.
>>> Trump gets support from the natives.
>>> No wonder the Chinese have no use for such a "democracy". Nor the
>>> Japanese, nor the Russians.
>>
>> PETZL [PENCIL DICK] @ 2004 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2024: "KILLFILES...
>> CYBER-BLESSING OF USENET FOR THAT EVER STRUGGLING HUMAN SANITY:
>>
>> The only Australian I have kill-filed is Dolf to avoid his flood."
>>
>> *ÖRDÖG* THE REAL NEWSGROUP DEVIL @ 1124 HOURS ON 17 JANUARY 2024: "Petz,
>> powered by Goon Bag fumes induced rage. Just to annoy Petz and to
>> prevent him from hijacking the thread with his Trump cultist rubbish I
>> restore the discussion thread with full context.
>>
>> You question yourself why you have flushed everything, Petz dear?
>>
>> I assume that is your only input relevant to the actual discussion in
>> the thread. 😛 😛😛"
>>
>> DOLF @ 1636 HOURS ON 17 JANUARY 2024: "Racial hatred, ethnic cleansing?
>> Like most religionists, you'll never see eternity...
>>
>> "AND WHOSOEVER SPEAKETH A WORD AGAINST THE SON OF MAN, IT SHALL BE
>> FORGIVEN HIM: BUT WHOSOEVER SPEAKETH AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST, IT SHALL
>> NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM, NEITHER IN THIS WORLD, NEITHER IN THE [WORLD] TO

"BUT HE THAT SHALL BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST HATH NEVER
>> FORGIVENESS, BUT IS IN DANGER OF ETERNAL DAMNATION: BECAUSE THEY SAID,
>> HE HATH AN UNCLEAN SPIRIT." [Mark 3:29-30]
>>
>> COGITO [] TENET + TEMPORAL HEURISTIC = MECHANISM FOR HUMAN / MACHINE
>> CONSCIOUSNESS
>>
>> #33 - 𝌦密 = #484: 33 CE / 2015?
>> COGITO: [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22] as #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:33>
>>
>> WEDNESDAY 1 APRIL 33 CE - LAST SUPPER: [#49 {@1: Sup: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO
>> (#49); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#49)}
>>
>> THURSDAY 2 APRIL 33 CE - JUDGMENT: #75 {@2: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU
>> (#92); Ego: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#124)}
>>
>> FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 CE - CRUCIFIXION: #62 {@3: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#116);
>> Ego: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31} / I AM
>> NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31})}
>>
>> SATURDAY 4 APRIL 33 CE - LAID IN TOMB: #22 {@4: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT:
>> K'UO (#162); Ego: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#208)}
>>
>> SUNDAY 5 APRIL 33 CE - RESURRECTION: #22] {@5: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG
>> (#230); Ego: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#230)}
>>
>> TELOS TOTAL: #230
>>
>> ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186
>>
>> DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186
>>
>> #484 as [#30, #40, #8, #6, #400] = mâchâh (H4229): {UMBRA: #53 % #41 =
>> #12} 1) to wipe, wipe out; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to wipe; 1a2) to blot out,
>> obliterate; 1a3) *TO* *BLOT* *OUT*, *EXTERMINATE*; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
>> be wiped out; 1b2) to be blotted out; 1b3) to be exterminated; 1c)
>> (Hiphil) to blot out (from memory); 2) (Qal) to strike; 3) (Pual) full
>> of marrow (participle);"
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/actions/Mystery.json>
>>
>> "Now to him that is of power to establish you ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL,
>> AND THE PREACHING OF JESUS CHRIST, ACCORDING TO THE REVELATION OF THE
>> MYSTERY, WHICH WAS KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN, BUT NOW IS MADE
>> MANIFEST, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the
>> COMMANDMENT OF THE EVERLASTING GOD, made known to all nations for the
>> obedience of faith: To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for
>> ever. Amen." [Romans 16:25-27]
>>
>> *ÖRDÖG* THE REAL NEWSGROUP DEVIL @ 0755 HOURS ON 18 JANUARY 2024:
>> "Bugger: A forged post even cross posted to newsgroups I would never
>> ever post to. Pathetic effort, even for dolf.
>>
>> However he apparently could not forge his posting header. So bingo!
>>
>> With the goldmine of header entries supplied he is still my bozo bin
>> resident! 😛 😛😛"
>>
>> A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Dalek%20Revival.pdf>

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<l3ckpdF6qn9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30835&group=aus.politics#30835

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.adventist aus.politics alt.religion.christian.baptist alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.adventist,aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: 17 Feb 2024 20:55:10 GMT
 by: dolf - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:55 UTC

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 1110 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2024: "Have you
noticed that sinner Christians commonly impute themselves with
righteousness?"

DOLF @ 1333 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2024: "Shouldn't that be Hang Zhou sauce?

We have noticed your perfidious lip as masqueraded piety which has no
further possibility of redemption since the doors of heaven's graces are
forever closed against you.

Don't you know that the end of things was written [yǔ (語): *LANGUAGE*,
*SPEECH*] from the beginning [chèn yǔ (讖語): *PROPHECY*]?

yī rén dé dào , jī quǎn shēng tiān (一人得道,雞犬升天): literally: when a man
achieves the Dao, his poultry and dogs rise to Heaven (idiom)

"REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS OF OLD: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE; I
AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ME, DECLARING THE END FROM THE BEGINNING,
AND FROM ANCIENT TIMES [THE THINGS] THAT ARE NOT [YET] DONE, SAYING, MY
COUNSEL SHALL STAND, AND I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE: CALLING A RAVENOUS BIRD
FROM THE EAST, THE MAN THAT EXECUTETH MY COUNSEL FROM A FAR COUNTRY: YEA, I
HAVE SPOKEN IT, I WILL ALSO BRING IT TO PASS; I HAVE PURPOSED IT, I WILL
ALSO DO IT." [Isaiah 46:9-11]

#76 - 𝍑劇 = #527
COGITO: [#46, #59, #39, #76, #2] as #76 - AGGRAVATION (CHU)

APPRAISAL #9: Like the sea, flocks flying (海水群飛)
Cover over Heaven's Barge. (弊于天杭)
FATHOMING #9: Flocks flooding the sky (海水群飛)
MEANS: The end is unspeakably bad. (終不可語也)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:語>

bì (弊): 1. *EVIL*; *WRONG*; *FRAUD*, 2. damage; harm, 3. fatigued, 4. to
defeat

Háng (杭): 1. to cross a stream, 2. to navigate, 3. *HANGZHOU*

zhōng (終): 1. end; finish; conclusion, 2. finally; in the end, 3. to
complete; to finish, 4. all; entire; *FROM* *START* *TO* *FINISH*, 5. to
study in detail, 6. death, 7. first half of a symmetric phrase, 8. Zhong,
9. to die

bù kě (不可): 1. cannot; *SHOULD* *NOT*; must not; forbidden; prohibited, 2.
improbable

yǔ (語): 1. dialect; language; speech, 2. *TO* *SPEAK*; *TO* *TELL*, 3.
verse; writing, 4. to speak; to tell, 5. proverbs; common sayings; old
expressions, 6. a signal, 7. to chirp; to *TWEET*

YOUTUBE: "DOCTOR WHO - JOURNEY'S END - DALEK CAAN'S PROPHECY"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3GMqzJnasE&t=21s>

ARE YOU THAT MAN RIN TIN TIN OR JUST A TWIT [tè tè (特特)] THAT TWEETS
[Míngjiào (鳴叫)] AND SCREAMS [cǎn jiào (慘叫): *BLOOD*-*CURDLING* *SCREECH*]
LIKE A jī (雞): CHOOK.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:雞>

BING CHAT GPT4 @ 1325 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2924: "Remember, when you hear a
blood-curdling noise from a jī (雞): chicken, it might be a sign of distress
or alarm. Whether it’s a predator threat or simply a vocalization during
daily activities, chickens have their unique ways of communicating!"

GRAPPLE (465, 384)@[81, 62, 30, 45, 33, 42, 31, 56, 4] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.2.17&time:13.25&heuristic&&male:465&feme:384&ontic:383&deme:448&idea:384>

{@9: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#465); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#384)}

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #383

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #448

#1744 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #465 as [#400, #3, #10, #1, #10, #50, #70,
#50, #300, #800, #50] = hygiaínō (G5198): {UMBRA: #1274 % #41 = #3} 1) to
be sound, to be well, *TO* *BE* *IN* *GOOD* *HEALTH*; 2) metaph.; 2a) *OF*
*CHRISTIANS* *WHOSE* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *FREE* *FROM* *ANY* *MIXTURE* *OF*
*ERROR*; 2b) of one who keeps the graces and is strong;

#951 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #384 as [#80, #1, #100, #70, #10, #20, #70,
#400, #200] = pároikos (G3941): {UMBRA: #551 % #41 = #18} 1) dwelling near,
neighbouring; 2) in the NT, a stranger, a foreigner, one who lives in a
place without the right of citizenship; 3) metaph.; 3a) *WITHOUT*
*CITIZENSHIP* *IN* *GOD'S* *KINGDOM*; 3b) one who lives on earth as a
stranger, a sojourner on the earth; 3c) of Christians whose home is in
heaven;

#456 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #541 as [#5, #80, #5, #10, #100, #1, #200, #5,
#50] /
#513 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #383 as [#80, #5, #10, #100, #1, #7, #5, #300,
#5] = peirázō (G3985): {UMBRA: #1003 % #41 = #19} 1) to try whether a thing
can be done; 1a) to attempt, endeavour; 2) *TO* *TRY*, *MAKE* *TRIAL* *OF*,
*TEST*: *FOR* *THE* *PURPOSE* *OF* *ASCERTAINING* *HIS* *QUANTITY*, *OR*
*WHAT* *HE* *THINKS*, *OR* *HOW* *HE* *WILL* *BEHAVE* *HIMSELF*; 2a) in a
good sense; 2b) in a bad sense, to test one maliciously, craftily to put to
the proof his feelings or judgments; 2c) to try or test one's faith,
virtue, character, by enticement to sin; 2c1) to solicit to sin, to tempt;
i) of the *TEMPTATIONS* *OF* *THE* *DEVIL*; 2c2) after the OT usage; i) of
God: to inflict evils upon one in order to prove his character and the
steadfastness of his faith; ii) men are said to tempt God by exhibitions of
distrust, as though they wished to try whether he is not justly distrusted;
iii) by *IMPIOUS* *OR* *WICKED* *CONDUCT* *TO* *TEST* *GOD'S* *JUSTICE*
*AND* *PATIENCE*, and to challenge him, as it were to give proof of his
perfections.;

#545 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #448 as [#400, #70, #30, #40, #5] = taʻălummâh
(H8587): {UMBRA: #551 % #41 = #18} 1) hidden thing, *SECRET*, that which is
hidden;

#568 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #448 as [#400, #70, #90, #2, #6] = ʻâtsab
(H6087): {UMBRA: #162 % #41 = #39} 1) *TO* *HURT*, *PAIN*, *GRIEVE*,
*DISPLEASE*, *VEX*, *WREST*; 1a) (Qal) to hurt, pain; 1b) (Niphal) to be in
pain, be pained, be grieved; 1c) (Piel) to vex, torture; 1d) (Hiphil) to
cause pain; 1e) (Hithpael) to feel grieved, be vexed; 2) to shape, fashion,
make, form, stretch into shape, (TWOT) worship; 2a) (Piel) to shape, form;
2b) (Hiphil) to form, copy, fashion;

#62 - 𝍃疑 = #513
COGITO: [#35, #48, #25, #33, #33] as #62 - DOUBT (YI)

APPRAISAL #7: Are there ghostly souls (鬼魂疑貞厲)
That sigh and sough? (嚘鳴)
The arrow shot at crows in trees (弋木之鳥)
Strikes at the fox in its lair. (射穴之狐)
To overturn the eye and ear brings danger. (反目耳厲)
FATHOMING #7: Doubts about ghostly souls (鬼魂疑之)
MEANS: Truly, they cannot be believed. (誠不可信也)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:鳴>

míng (鳴): 1. to cry; to *CHIRP* (*OF* *BIRDS*), 2. to sound; to make a
sound, 3. to drum; *TO* *BEAT* [*A* *DRUM*]; to strike, 4. to express
[gratitude], 5. *TO* *LEAK* *A* *SECRET*, 6. to be well-known

yì (弋): 1. to *SHOOT*, 2. Kangxi radical 56, 3. to catch; to *ARREST*

mù (木): 1. wood; lumber, 2. Kangxi radical 75, 3. a tree, 4. wood phase;
wood element, 5. a category of musical instrument, 6. stiff; rigid, 7.
laurel magnolia, 8. *A* *COFFIN*, 9. *JUPITER*, 10. Mu, 11. wooden, 12. not
having perception, 13. *DIMWITTED*, 14. *TO* *LOSE* *CONSCIOUSNESS*

niǎo (鳥): 1. *BIRD*, 2. Kangxi radical 196, 3. a *MALE* *REPRODUCTIVE*
*ORGAN*; *PENIS*, 4. an obscene term

MITCHELL [MAKE-BELIEVE] HOLMAN @ 0100 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2024: "If it
requires *FAITH* it isn't factual."

#452 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #128 as [#6, #5, #1, #40, #400] = ʼemeth
(H571): {UMBRA: #441 % #41 = #31} 1) *FIRMNESS*, *FAITHFULNESS*, *TRUTH*;
1a) sureness, reliability; 1b) stability, continuance; 1c) faithfulness,
reliableness; 1d) truth; 1d1) as spoken; 1d2) of testimony and judgment;
1d3) of divine instruction; 1d4) *TRUTH* *AS* *A* *BODY* *OF* *ETHICAL*
*OR* *RELIGIOUS* *KNOWLEDGE*; 1d5) *TRUE* *DOCTRINE*; 1e) in truth, truly;

YOUTUBE: “CHICKEN LITTLE - THE SKY IS FALLING”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO04VXBIS0M>

MICHAEL [TIN MAN] CHRIST @ 0832 HOURS ON 17 FEBRUARY 2024: "... You are
drowning in the infinite array of incredible fantastical existence and go,
derrr, I want to play God.

You swallow the whole earth to strain at a gnat.

You are suffering from "SINNER CHRISTIAN DISEASE (SCD)." That is a
psychological and pathological delusion that makes a person think they know
something and places the sufferer in a position whereby they think they are
above *TRUTH* [zhèng (正): *TRUE*; *CORRECT*; *ORTHODOX* / *TO* *GOVERN*]
and thus *REIGN* *OVER* *TRUTH*.

Many are held *CAPTIVE* under *SICKNESS*, and only a few are ever *CURED*."

#366 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #128 as [#6, #70, #90, #200] = ʻâtsâr (H6113):
{UMBRA: #360 % #41 = #32} 1) to restrain, retain, close up, shut, withhold,
refrain, stay, detain; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to restrain, halt, stop; 1a2) to
retain; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *RESTRAINED*, *BE* *STAYED*, *BE* *UNDER*
*RESTRAINT*;

#446 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #128 as [#2, #8, #30, #400, #6] = châlâh
(H2470): {UMBRA: #43 % #41 = #2} 1) to be or become weak, be or become
sick, be or become diseased, be or become grieved, be or become sorry; 1a)
(Qal) to be weak, be sick; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to be or become weak, feel
weak; 1b2) *TO* *BECOME* *SICK*, *BECOME* *ILL*; 1b3) (CLBL) to entreat,
pray, beg; 1c) (Niphal); 1c1) to make oneself sick; 1c2) to be made sick;
1c3) to be tired; 1d) (Pual) to be made weak, become weak; 1e) (Hithpael)
to make oneself sick; 1f) (Hiphil); 1f1) to make sore; 1f2) to make sick;
1f3) to show signs of sickness, become sick; 1f4) to grieve; 1g) (Hophal);
1g1) to be made sick; 1g2) to be wounded;