QOTD: "I used to go to UCLA, but then my Dad got a job."

aus+uk / aus.politics / Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

SubjectAuthor
* Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Nomen Nescio
`* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
 +* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Ördög
 |`- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
 `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  +* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |+* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  ||+- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  ||`* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Ördög
  || `- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |`* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  | `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |  `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |   `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |    `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |     `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |      `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |       `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |        `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |         `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  |          `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
  |           `- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Rod Speed
  `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020Petzl
   +- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020dolf
   `* Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020tesla sTinker ofm minim
    +- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020dolf
    `- Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020dolf

Pages:12
Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<50d70f814551bccc84d62b2f1a2b6ff7@dizum.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30325&group=aus.politics#30325

From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 04:55:21 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 03:55 UTC

A new statistical analysis shows that the 'votes' for Biden
do not follow the distribution of any other winner, hence
they were false, fake, cheated.
Look it up on Youtube!

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hrz1ucybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30328&group=aus.politics#30328

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Subject: Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 14:59:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 03:59 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

> A new statistical analysis shows that the 'votes' for Biden
> do not follow the distribution of any other winner,

Hardly surprising given that Trump's only win didnt either.

> hence they were false, fake, cheated.

Wrong, always. m

> Look it up on Youtube!

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<inBqN.139201$zRoc.71379@fx10.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30334&group=aus.politics#30334

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 07:57:48 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 20:57 UTC

Petz,reports back from his alternate Universe

*AUTOCLEAN: All inputs from trolls and insane goons, home grown or
otherwise*

> The only State Biden MAY of won in is New York, no other!

...Only in your Goon Bags fumes saturated alternate reality, only there,
Petz dear!

*Explaining Trump to a Tourist*
/Bruce W. Nelson, 19.7K subscribers, 54,401 views/
/ Premiered on 16 Jan/2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz3Skhh8D1o>

"A foreign tourist came to me, a couple days ago
and asked me if I’d tell him something he wanted to know.
He’d seen a lot of road signs here that really had him stumped
and so he said, “Please tell me, what the hell sir, is a Trump?

Trump is 35,000 lies, shiny pants and some bad silk ties.
Trump is fascism in a bag, orange jowls, and a traitor’s flag.
Trump’s perversion on a stick paying porn stars to see his dick.
Trump is 35,000 lies to inspire weak-minded guys. ...”
by Bruce W. Nelson
~~~~

BTW, what language are you writing that insane garbage you regularly
post to the newsgroup?
It certainly ain't anywhere near proper English! Is it Goon-Bags
gobbledygook Hottentot? :-P

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<rrqlqilh4vmpcbs631bnpj6ikmvbdtbvr8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30338&group=aus.politics#30338

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 08:48:32 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 21:48 UTC

On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 14:59:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote
>
>> A new statistical analysis shows that the 'votes' for Biden
>> do not follow the distribution of any other winner,
>
>Hardly surprising given that Trump's only win didnt either.
>
>> hence they were false, fake, cheated.
>
>Wrong, always. m
>
>> Look it up on Youtube!
>
>Just because some fool claims something...

When does 2 + 2 = 10?
The facts and figures have always been there,
The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).
The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?
Obviously the Main Stream media world wide is with the communists as a
PYSOP operation, Doctors are not allowed to honestly give advice to
patience, Biden crime cartel protected by their government agencies!
--
Petzl
None of this is a coincidence.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<dorlqidmt92di73e68jf6c3ee8gnhiotog@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30339&group=aus.politics#30339

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 08:53:12 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 21:53 UTC

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 07:57:48 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
flushed non-intelect know nothing
>> The only State Biden MAY of won in is New York, no other!
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
https://ibb.co/B2nG6Tb
As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hteqay5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30342&group=aus.politics#30342

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 09:14:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 22:14 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> A new statistical analysis shows that the 'votes' for Biden
>>> do not follow the distribution of any other winner,

>> Hardly surprising given that Trump's only win didnt either.

>>> hence they were false, fake, cheated.

>> Wrong, always.

>>> Look it up on Youtube!

>> Just because some fool claims something...

> When does 2 + 2 = 10?

No one ever said it did.

> The facts and figures have always been there,

Yep, and have never shown that the election was stolen.

> The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).

BULLSHIT.

> The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?

There never was any massive fraud.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<it0mqidcrn8a39k21p1tisc2gjdq16kl4t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30345&group=aus.politics#30345

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 10:35:49 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 23:35 UTC

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 09:14:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Hardly surprising given that Trump's only win didnt either.

>>> Wrong, always.

>>> Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> When does 2 + 2 = 10?
>
>No one ever said it did.
>
>> The facts and figures have always been there,
>
>Yep, and have never shown that the election was stolen.
>
>> The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).
>
>BULLSHIT.
>
>> The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?
>
>There never was any massive fraud.
>
><reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Not according to my reading of 5 eyes reports (USa have like you both
eyes on this matter, but have increased surveillance on American
voter, if there is a civil war there, it will make WWII look like a
picnic)
Because of Joe Biden bringing WWIII much, much closer, Australia has
now released a Nuclear Attack survival book!
Get yours Rod it tells one how to put your head between your legs to
kiss your arse goodbye!
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/fortyyearold-nuclear-survival-handbook-more-relevant-today/news-story/7571584e9e3bc26c42e9b17c43e3eddf>
or https://t.ly/FDcdq
The public was encouraged to pick up a copy of the 66-page manual,
complete with helpful maps of states and territories, ring-marked with
likely blast and fallout zones and medical tips on combating radiation
for those not quick enough to flee to a bunker.
Here's a pic of that book cover
<https://ibb.co/Gv1r75J>
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2htphrfrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30348&group=aus.politics#30348

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 13:06:53 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 02:06 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> When does 2 + 2 = 10?

>> No one ever said it did.

>>> The facts and figures have always been there,

>> Yep, and have never shown that the election was stolen.

>>> The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).

>> BULLSHIT.

>>> The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?

>> There never was any massive fraud.

>> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

> Not according to my reading of 5 eyes reports

Then you need new glasses, BAD.

> (USa have like you both eyes on this matter,

BULLSHIT

> but have increased surveillance on American voter,

BULLSHIT

> if there is a civil war there, it will make WWII look like a picnic)

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

No modern first world country that matters
has EVER had more than just one civil war

Its only tin pot steaming turds like Greece and
Thailand that are ever actually that stupid and
none of them are ever actually very significant and
are actually coups, not civil wars and there is no
possibility what so ever of the USA having a coup.

> Because of Joe Biden bringing WWIII much, much closer,

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Australia has now released a Nuclear Attack survival book!

We had one more than half a century ago now and just
because some fool has been stupid enough to update it
proved nothing except that there are plenty of fools around.

> Get yours Rod it tells one how to put your headbetween your legs to
> kiss your arse goodbye!
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/fortyyearold-nuclear-survival-handbook-more-relevant-today/news-story/7571584e9e3bc26c42e9b17c43e3eddf>
> or https://t.ly/FDcdq

Just because some fool journo in the worst shit
rag in the fucking country claims something,..

> The public was encouraged to pick up a copy of the 66-pagemanual,
> complete with helpful maps of states and territories,ring-marked with
> likely blast and fallout zones and medicaltips on combating radiation
> for those not quick enough toflee to a bunker. Here's a pic of that
> book cover
> <https://ibb.co/Gv1r75J>

Completely fucking irrelevant to the bare faced lie that the
previous US presidential election was stolen or was a fraud.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<uv6cnROrnOBVxjH4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30364&group=aus.politics#30364

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.politics alt.religion.christian.adventist alt.religion.christian.baptist alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 10:48:23 +1100
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.adventist,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
 by: Petzl - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 23:48 UTC

PETZL [PENCIL DICK] @ 0848 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2024: "The real question
is how did this massive fraud come about?”

ARINDAM [TURMERIC] BANJO @ 0848 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2024: "Laziness and
corruption of the elites, they want cheap labour from abroad to do their
dirty and hard work.
In fact, such is the history of the US. Getting cheap or free labour.
Slavery was on after genociding the natives who would not work for them.

However slave / migrant labour has a bad effect upon the natives who get
unemployed. Same problem was there in Rome.”

PETZL [PENCIL DICK] @ 0848 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2024: "Obviously the Main
Stream media world wide is with the communists as a PYSOP operation,
Doctors are not allowed to honestly give advice to patience, Biden crime
cartel protected by their government agencies!”

ARINDAM [TURMERIC] BANJO @ 0848 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2024: "No wonder the
Chinese have no use for such a "democracy". Nor the Japanese, nor the
Russians.”

YOUTUBE: “WHOLOCK - SHERLOCK MEETS THE DOCTOR!”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3bGYljQ5Uw>

DOLF @ 1019 HOURS ON 21 JANUARY 2023: “Hello my little rapacious lab
rats, we’re introducing a new element to your training: BIONIC BATTLE OF
WITS. Each week two of you will be pitted against each other in a mental
challenge. To the death? Yes. we’ve built this multi-million dollar
facility to train and house you just so we can pick you off one by one.”

GRAPPLE (393, 310)@[12, 11, 43, 18, 41, 27, 39, 49, 70] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.1.21&time:10.19&heuristic>

{@9: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#393); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#310)}

TELOS TOTAL: #310 as [#80, #30, #5, #70, #50, #5, #60, #9, #1] =
pleonexía (G4124): {UMBRA: #311 % #41 = #24} 1) greedy desire to have
more, *COVETOUSNESS*, avarice;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527

#706 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #393 as [#2, #1, #200, #1, #50, #10, #7,
#70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #200] = basanízō (G928): {UMBRA: #1071 % #41 =
#5} 1) to test (metals) by the touchstone, which is a black siliceous
stone used to test the purity of gold or silver by the colour of the
streak produced on it by rubbing it with either metal; 2) to question by
applying torture; 3) to torture; 4) *TO* *VEX* *WITH* *GRIEVOUS* *PAINS*
(*OF* *BODY* *OR* *MIND*), *TO* *TORMENT*; 5) to be harassed,
distressed; 5a) of those who at sea are struggling with a head wind;

#958 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #310 as [#1, #50, #300, #10, #20, #1, #9,
#9, #200, #300, #8, #40, #10] = antikathístēmi (G478): {UMBRA: #959 %
#41 = #16} 1) *TO* *PUT* *IN* *PLACE* *OF* *ANOTHER*; 2) to place in
opposition; 2a) to dispose troops, set an army in line of battle; 2b) to
stand against, resist;

#935 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#80, #70, #30, #9, #300, #5, #400,
#40, #1] = políteuma (G4175): {UMBRA: #936 % #41 = #34} 1) *THE*
*ADMINISTRATION* *OF* *CIVIL* *AFFAIRS* *OR* *OF* *A* *COMMONWEALTH*; 2)
the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by
which it is administered; 3) a state, commonwealth; 3a) the commonwealth
of citizens;

On 20/1/2024 14:05, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday 20 January 2024 at 08:57:20 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 14:59:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Hardly surprising given that Trump's only win didnt either.

>>> Wrong, always. m

>>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>>
>> When does 2 + 2 = 10?
>> The facts and figures have always been there,
>> The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).
>> The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?
> Laziness and corruption of the elites, they want cheap labour from abroad to do their dirty and hard work.
> In fact, such is the history of the US. Getting cheap or free labour. Slavery was on after genociding the natives who would not work for them.
> However slave/migrant labour has a bad effect upon the natives who get unemployed. Same problem was there in Rome.
> Trump gets support from the natives.
>> Obviously the Main Stream media world wide is with the communists as a
>> PYSOP operation, Doctors are not allowed to honestly give advice to
>> patience, Biden crime cartel protected by their government agencies!
> No wonder the Chinese have no use for such a "democracy". Nor the Japanese, nor the Russians.

PETZL [PENCIL DICK] @ 2004 HOURS ON 16 JANUARY 2024: "KILLFILES...
CYBER-BLESSING OF USENET FOR THAT EVER STRUGGLING HUMAN SANITY:

The only Australian I have kill-filed is Dolf to avoid his flood."

*ÖRDÖG* THE REAL NEWSGROUP DEVIL @ 1124 HOURS ON 17 JANUARY 2024: "Petz,
powered by Goon Bag fumes induced rage. Just to annoy Petz and to
prevent him from hijacking the thread with his Trump cultist rubbish I
restore the discussion thread with full context.

You question yourself why you have flushed everything, Petz dear?

I assume that is your only input relevant to the actual discussion in
the thread. 😛 😛😛"

DOLF @ 1636 HOURS ON 17 JANUARY 2024: "Racial hatred, ethnic cleansing?
Like most religionists, you'll never see eternity...

"AND WHOSOEVER SPEAKETH A WORD AGAINST THE SON OF MAN, IT SHALL BE
FORGIVEN HIM: BUT WHOSOEVER SPEAKETH AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST, IT SHALL
NOT BE FORGIVEN HIM, NEITHER IN THIS WORLD, NEITHER IN THE [WORLD] TO
COME." [Matthew 12:32]

"BUT HE THAT SHALL BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST HATH NEVER
FORGIVENESS, BUT IS IN DANGER OF ETERNAL DAMNATION: BECAUSE THEY SAID,
HE HATH AN UNCLEAN SPIRIT." [Mark 3:29-30]

COGITO [] TENET + TEMPORAL HEURISTIC = MECHANISM FOR HUMAN / MACHINE
CONSCIOUSNESS

#33 - 𝌦密 = #484: 33 CE / 2015?
COGITO: [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22] as #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:33>

WEDNESDAY 1 APRIL 33 CE - LAST SUPPER: [#49 {@1: Sup: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO
(#49); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#49)}

THURSDAY 2 APRIL 33 CE - JUDGMENT: #75 {@2: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU
(#92); Ego: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#124)}

FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 CE - CRUCIFIXION: #62 {@3: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#116);
Ego: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31} / I AM
NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31})}

SATURDAY 4 APRIL 33 CE - LAID IN TOMB: #22 {@4: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT:
K'UO (#162); Ego: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#208)}

SUNDAY 5 APRIL 33 CE - RESURRECTION: #22] {@5: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG
(#230); Ego: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#230)}

TELOS TOTAL: #230

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #186

#484 as [#30, #40, #8, #6, #400] = mâchâh (H4229): {UMBRA: #53 % #41 =
#12} 1) to wipe, wipe out; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to wipe; 1a2) to blot out,
obliterate; 1a3) *TO* *BLOT* *OUT*, *EXTERMINATE*; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
be wiped out; 1b2) to be blotted out; 1b3) to be exterminated; 1c)
(Hiphil) to blot out (from memory); 2) (Qal) to strike; 3) (Pual) full
of marrow (participle);"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/actions/Mystery.json>

"Now to him that is of power to establish you ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL,
AND THE PREACHING OF JESUS CHRIST, ACCORDING TO THE REVELATION OF THE
MYSTERY, WHICH WAS KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN, BUT NOW IS MADE
MANIFEST, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the
COMMANDMENT OF THE EVERLASTING GOD, made known to all nations for the
obedience of faith: To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for
ever. Amen." [Romans 16:25-27]

*ÖRDÖG* THE REAL NEWSGROUP DEVIL @ 0755 HOURS ON 18 JANUARY 2024:
"Bugger: A forged post even cross posted to newsgroups I would never
ever post to. Pathetic effort, even for dolf.

However he apparently could not forge his posting header. So bingo!

With the goldmine of header entries supplied he is still my bozo bin
resident! 😛 😛😛"

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Dalek%20Revival.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<l138u4FnacqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30365&group=aus.politics#30365

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.adventist,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 12:05:08 +1100
 by: dolf - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 01:05 UTC

#935 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#80, #70, #30, #9, #300, #5, #400,
#40, #1] = políteuma (G4175): {UMBRA: #936 % #41 = #34} 1) *THE*
*ADMINISTRATION* *OF* *CIVIL* *AFFAIRS* *OR* *OF* *A* *COMMONWEALTH*; 2)
the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by
which it is administered; 3) a state, commonwealth; 3a) the commonwealth
of citizens;

-- JINGO JERKY --

"HEY SCOMO.
SEE IT THERE?
YUMMY SCUM.
LAYING BARE.

I'M HERE FIRST.
TO GIVE IT A TRY.
PASSIONATE TRYST.
MASTICATED PRY."

{@9: Sup: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#467 = exérchomai (G1831): *TO* *COME*
*FORTH* *FROM* *PRIVACY* *INTO* *THE* *WORLD*); Ego: 46 - ENLARGEMENT:
K'UO (#337 = ouranós (G3772): *THE* *SEAT* *OF* *ORDER* *OF* *THINGS*
*ETERNAL* *AND* *CONSUMMATELY* *PERFECT*)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.1.21&male:467&feme:337&ontic:191&deme:278>

#508 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #278 as [#40, #300, #8, #10, #100, #10, #40] /
    #416 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 21 JANUARY 2024 as [#2, #300, #8, #6,
#100] = sâchaq (H7832): {UMBRA: #408 % #41 = #39} 1) to laugh, play,
mock; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *LAUGH* (*USUALLY* *IN* *CONTEMPT* *OR*
*DERISION*); 1a2) to sport, play; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to make sport; 1b2)
to jest; 1b3) to play (including instrumental music, singing, dancing);
1c) (Hiphil) to laugh mockingly;

    #375 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 21 JANUARY 2024 as [#5, #80, #90, #200] /
    #392 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 21 JANUARY 2024 / ONTIC CHECKSUM
TOTAL: #191 as [#6, #10, #80, #90, #200, #6] = pâtsar (H6484): {UMBRA:
#370 % #41 = #1} 1) to press, push; 1a) (Qal) to push, press; 1b)
(Hiphil) be *INSOLENT*, *DISPLAY* *PUSHING* (*ARROGANCE*, *PRESUMPTION*);

NOMEN NESCIO <SEWER TROLL@DIZUM.COM> @ 1006 HOURS ON 21 JANUARY 2024:
"NEMESIS ON ABC:

Obviously this is framed to make SCOMO look bad. Why does the GayBC
despise him so furiously?"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<3e2pqidhkes0p2djgepr6722kbplq3og0a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30366&group=aus.politics#30366

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 14:08:27 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 03:08 UTC

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 09:14:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Hardly surprising given that Trump's only win didnt either.

>>> Wrong, always.

>>> Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> When does 2 + 2 = 10?
>
>No one ever said it did.
>
>> The facts and figures have always been there,
>
>Yep, and have never shown that the election was stolen.
>
>> The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).
>
>BULLSHIT.
>
>> The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?
>
>There never was any massive fraud.
>
><reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

BREAKING: Yesterday in court, Michigan University professor & voting
machine expert J. Alex Halderman hacked into a Dominion voting machine
& changed vote totals while only using a pen IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE
Judge Amy Totenberg should immediately issue an order halting the use
of these demonic machines. The Georgia legislature should also create
a law that mandates hand counting of all ballots
The days of Fani Willis, Stacy Abrams, Brian Kemp, and Brad
Raffensperger ARE OVER. Their gaslighting is falling apart in
real-time
Trump was right, the 2020 election was STOLEN
<https://alumni.umich.edu/michigan-alum/hacking-the-vote/>
https://t.ly/ehCXN
Professor J. Alex Halderman has made a career studying electronic
voting security. His research has changed the concept of stolen
elections from theory to reality.
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hvn7og9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30367&group=aus.politics#30367

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 14:34:26 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 03:34 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> When does 2 + 2 = 10?

>> No one ever said it did.

>>> The facts and figures have always been there,

>> Yep, and have never shown that the election was stolen.

>>> The only state Biden MAY of taken/won is New York (state).

>> BULLSHIT.

>>> The real question is how did this massive fraud come about?

>> There never was any massive fraud.

> BREAKING: Yesterday in court, Michigan University professor & voting
> machine expert J. Alex Halderman hacked into a Dominion voting machine
> & changed vote totals while only using a pen IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE

Pity that most dont use Dominion voting machines.

> Judge Amy Totenberg should immediately issue anorder halting the use
> of these demonic machines.

She doesn't get to do that.

> The Georgia legislature should also create
> a law that mandates hand counting of all ballots

Stupid approach now, dinosaur.

> The days of Fani Willis, Stacy Abrams, BrianKemp, and Brad
> Raffensperger ARE OVER.

FANTASY. The days of Trump ARE OVER.

> Their gaslighting is falling apart in real-time

Trump's attempt at insurrection will see he not allowed to run,

> Trump was right, the 2020 election was STOLEN

Nope, dope.

> <https://alumni.umich.edu/michigan-alum/hacking-the-vote/>
> https://t.ly/ehCXN
> Professor J. Alex Halderman has made a career studyingelectronic voting
> security. His research has changed theconcept of stolen elections from
> theory to reality.

Fantasy

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<0hgpqid6fkqhn83qk1ehubathk2c9953a0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30368&group=aus.politics#30368

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:08:28 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 07:08 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 14:34:26 +1100, "Rod Speed"

Download the court pdf of it yourself
<https://www.scribd.com/document/653246915/Halderman-Report-on-Georgia-Election-Security-FINAL-REPORT#download&from_embed>
or https://t.ly/CYWws

or
Read here
<https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1748842087888441782>
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hv11glwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30369&group=aus.politics#30369

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:33:06 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 08:33 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> BREAKING: Yesterday in court, Michigan University professor & voting
>>> machine expert J. Alex Halderman hacked into a Dominion voting machine
>>> & changed vote totals while only using a pen IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE

Never happened.

>>> Judge Amy Totenberg should immediately issue anorder halting the use
>>> of these demonic machines.

>> She doesn't get to do that.

>>> The Georgia legislature should also create
>>> a law that mandates hand counting of all ballots

>> Stupid approach now, dinosaur.

>>> The days of Fani Willis, Stacy Abrams, BrianKemp, and Brad
>>> Raffensperger ARE OVER.

>> FANTASY. The days of Trump ARE OVER.

>>> Their gaslighting is falling apart in real-time

>> Trump's attempt at insurrection will see he not allowed to run,

>>> Trump was right, the 2020 election was STOLEN

>> Nope, dope.

>>> <https://alumni.umich.edu/michigan-alum/hacking-the-vote/>
>>> https://t.ly/ehCXN
>>> Professor J. Alex Halderman has made a career studyingelectronic
>>> voting
>>> security. His research has changed theconcept of stolen elections from
>>> theory to reality.

>> Fantasy

> Download the court pdf of it yourself
> <https://www.scribd.com/document/653246915/Halderman-Report-on-Georgia-Election-Security-FINAL-REPORT#download&from_embed>
> or https://t.ly/CYWws

Doesnt say that.

> or
> Read here
> <https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1748842087888441782>

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<jdmpqidt08n7aupk85qf4jdkjgrhk7gbaf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30370&group=aus.politics#30370

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:48:37 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 08:48 UTC

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 19:33:06 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
snip

>Never happened.

>>> She doesn't get to do that.

>>> Stupid approach now, dinosaur.

>>> FANTASY. The days of Trump ARE OVER.

>>> Trump's attempt at insurrection will see he not allowed to run,

>>> Nope, dope.

>>> Fantasy
>
>> Download the court pdf of it yourself
>> <https://www.scribd.com/document/653246915/Halderman-Report-on-Georgia-Election-Security-FINAL-REPORT#download&from_embed>
>> or https://t.ly/CYWws
>
>Doesnt say that.

No?
judges Conclusions

1.2 Main Conclusions
On the basis of the technical ?ndings described in this report, I
reach the followingconclusions:– The ICX BMDs are not su?ciently
secured against technical compromiseto withstand vote-altering attacks
by bad actors who are likely to attackfuture elections in Georgia.
Adversaries with the necessary sophistication andresources to carry
out attacks like those I have shown to be possible includehostile
foreign governments such as Russia—which has targeted
Georgia’selection system in the past [49]—and domestic political
actors whose closeassociates have recently acquired access to the same
Dominion equipmentthat Georgia uses through audits and litigation in
other jurisdictions.– The ICX BMDs can be compromised to the same
extent and as or moreeasily than the AccuVote TS and TS-X DREs they
replaced.3Both systemshave similar weaknesses, including readily
bypassed user authenticationand software validation, and
susceptibility to malware that spreads from acentral point to machines
throughout a jurisdiction. Yet with the BMD, thesevulnerabilities tend
to be even easier to exploit than on the DRE system,since the ICX uses
more modern and modular technology that is simpler toinvestigate and
modify.– Despite the addition of a paper trail, ICX malware can still
change individualvotes and most election outcomes without detection.
Election results aredetermined from ballot QR codes, which malware can
modify, yet voterscannot check that the QR codes match their intent,
nor does the state comparethem to the human-readable ballot text.
Although outcome-changing fraudconducted in this manner could be
detected by a risk-limiting audit, Georgiarequires a risk-limiting
audit of only one contest every two years, so the vastmajority of
elections and contests have no such assurance. And even the2Over the
past six months, I have repeatedly o?ered (through Curling
Plainti?s’counsel) to meet with Dominion and share my ?ndings, so that
the company could begindeveloping software ?xes where possible, but
they have yet to take me up on this o?er.3I conducted similar analyses
of the TS in 2006 [31] and the TS-X in 2007 [11

>> or
>> Read here
>> <https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1748842087888441782>
>
>Just because some fool claims something...
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hwswppjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30371&group=aus.politics#30371

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 05:13:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:13 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Never happened.

Ignoring that won't make it go away.

>>> Download the court pdf of it yourself
>>> <https://www.scribd.com/document/653246915/Halderman-Report-on-Georgia-Election-Security-FINAL-REPORT#download&from_embed>
>>> or https://t.ly/CYWws

>> Doesnt say that.

> No?

> judges Conclusions

> 1.2 Main Conclusions
> On the basis of the technical ?ndings described in this report, I
> reach the following conclusions:– The ICX BMDs are not su?ciently
> secured against technical compromise to withstand vote-altering attacks
> by bad actors who are likely to attack future elections in Georgia.

Nothing like your lies and just because
some fuckwit judge claims something...

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> or
>>> Read here
>>> <https://twitter.com/JohnBasham/status/1748842087888441782>
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<JWgrN.1811738$ee1.422882@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30374&group=aus.politics#30374

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:31:02 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 22:31 UTC

Petz...and his GoobBags orgy goes on and on and on...

*AUTOCLEAN: All inputs from trolls and insane goons, home grown or
otherwise*

> Biden hasn't been able to pay for the billions owed for fraud 2020 election yet

Absolute RUBBISH!
Bingo!
> www.newsmax.com

Bullshit manufacture of MAGA fantasies. Even you could find more
convincing sources, Petz dear, so why don't you?
That absolute mental mayonnaise is very descriptive of that propaganda
outlet and its propaganda news actors.

> Joe Biden is the worst most lying, corrupt politician in the history of the USA,

Whatever he might be, no one can trump (pun intended) Trump in that
department.

> Which makes Donald Trump look much more magnificent than he is.

...but only to fully retarded raving alt-right cultist human refuse like
yourself, Petz dear. No rational self respecting human would ever
consider voting for that lying, corrupt, grifter, fraudster, liable
rapist and miserably failed POTUS even with a barge pole.

> Even before Biden entered politics he was lying cheating scum!

More alt-right-right MAGA manufactured rubbish phantasms.

No, I am no Biden fan whatsoever. He is a mildly corrupt corporate
capitalist establishment man who has done little to nothing to win the
hearts and minds of any real leftists. He is also a relatively weak
politician which problem is exaggerated but his age. But he has one
forte that going in his favour...he ain't nearly half as bad as any of
his MAGA/GOP opponents.

~~~~~~
[...]

You can't avoid that no matter how many times you repeat such rubbish at
the and of your post.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<p48rqihk6jc3f0udpq1ra2jnhtrfhosd3j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30375&group=aus.politics#30375

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:57:19 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 22:57 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 05:13:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Doesnt say that.
>
>> No?
>
>> judges Conclusions
>
>> 1.2 Main Conclusions
>> On the basis of the technical ?ndings described in this report, I
>> reach the following conclusions:– The ICX BMDs are not su?ciently
>> secured against technical compromise to withstand vote-altering attacks
>> by bad actors who are likely to attack future elections in Georgia.
>
>Nothing like your lies and just because
>some fuckwit judge claims something...

But you believe the corrupt Obama/Biden appointed judges are above
reproach???
Make up what's left of your mind!
--
Petzl
Score So Far-

TRUMP:
-Unemployment Rate
-GDP
-Wage Growth
-# Blacks Employed
-# Hispanics Employed
-# Women Employed

OBAMA:
-Slick Speaking
-School Shootings
-ISIS Wins
-Homegrown Terror Events

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<7c8rqihl0o8l83iet1n65jln64esmqb44r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30376&group=aus.politics#30376

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:02:20 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:02 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:31:02 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
snip rewritten twisted altered crap
V >No, I am no Biden fan whatsoever. He is a mildly corrupt corporate
>capitalist establishment man who has done little to nothing to win the
>hearts and minds of any real leftists. He is also a relatively weak
>politician which problem is exaggerated but his age. But he has one
>forte that going in his favour...he ain't nearly half as bad as any of
>his MAGA/GOP opponents.

Wrong on all counts
But you mistaking claim Commies are good for the World and Nation!!
Biden is owned by communists was put in be communists!
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
https://ibb.co/B2nG6Tb
As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hxbj8kdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30379&group=aus.politics#30379

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:56:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 00:56 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> No?

Nope, dope.

>>> judges Conclusions

>>> 1.2 Main Conclusions
>>> On the basis of the technical ?ndings described in this report, I
>>> reach the following conclusions:– The ICX BMDs are not su?ciently
>>> secured against technical compromise to withstand vote-altering attacks
>>> by bad actors who are likely to attack future elections in Georgia.

>> Nothing like your lies and just because
>> some fuckwit judge claims something...

> But you believe the corrupt Obama/Biden appointed judges

She isnt, liar.

> are above reproach???

Nope, dope. The US legal system has been broken for centurys.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<pbgrqil7lagpghp1r0uu133um2v6vsffk7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30381&group=aus.politics#30381

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:00:48 +1100
References: <50d70f814551bccc84d62b2f1a2b6ff7@dizum.com> <op.2hrz1ucybyq249@pvr2.lan> <rrqlqilh4vmpcbs631bnpj6ikmvbdtbvr8@4ax.com> <op.2hteqay5byq249@pvr2.lan> <3e2pqidhkes0p2djgepr6722kbplq3og0a@4ax.com> <op.2hvn7og9byq249@pvr2.lan> <0hgpqid6fkqhn83qk1ehubathk2c9953a0@4ax.com> <op.2hv11glwbyq249@pvr2.lan> <jdmpqidt08n7aupk85qf4jdkjgrhk7gbaf@4ax.com> <op.2hwswppjbyq249@pvr2.lan> <p48rqihk6jc3f0udpq1ra2jnhtrfhosd3j@4ax.com> <op.2hxbj8kdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 02:00 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:56:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>Nope, dope.

>>> Nothing like your lies and just because
>>> some fuckwit judge claims something...
>
>> But you believe the corrupt Obama/Biden appointed judges
>
>She isnt, liar.

Never said she was like you don't know!
>> are above reproach???
>
>Nope, dope. The US legal system has been broken for centurys.

Yes it's been corrupt since George Washington took office, simply got
worse
Joe Biden supporters
https://ibb.co/MgrQmp8
same as Ordogs
--
Petzl
Obama is like a guy who couldn't open a jar for 8 years,

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hxfgeetbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30382&group=aus.politics#30382

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:20:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 02:20 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Nope, dope.

>>> But you believe the corrupt Obama/Biden appointed judges

>> She isnt, liar.

> Never said she was like you don't know!

Try that in english. Even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet

>>> are above reproach???

>> Nope, dope. The US legal system has been broken for centurys.

> Yes it's been corrupt since George Washingtontook office, simply got
> worse

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<ui8tqi1ehn513h9nvqcnj5cml1l9rgfo5c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30383&group=aus.politics#30383

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 04:31:05 +1100
References: <op.2hrz1ucybyq249@pvr2.lan> <rrqlqilh4vmpcbs631bnpj6ikmvbdtbvr8@4ax.com> <op.2hteqay5byq249@pvr2.lan> <3e2pqidhkes0p2djgepr6722kbplq3og0a@4ax.com> <op.2hvn7og9byq249@pvr2.lan> <0hgpqid6fkqhn83qk1ehubathk2c9953a0@4ax.com> <op.2hv11glwbyq249@pvr2.lan> <jdmpqidt08n7aupk85qf4jdkjgrhk7gbaf@4ax.com> <op.2hwswppjbyq249@pvr2.lan> <p48rqihk6jc3f0udpq1ra2jnhtrfhosd3j@4ax.com> <op.2hxbj8kdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <pbgrqil7lagpghp1r0uu133um2v6vsffk7@4ax.com> <op.2hxfgeetbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:31 UTC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:20:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Nope, dope.

>>> She isnt, liar.
>
>> Never said she was! Like you I don't know!
>
>Try that in english. Even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet

Fixed

>>> Nope, dope. The US legal system has been broken for centurys.
>
>> Yes it's been corrupt since George Washingtontook office, simply got
>> worse
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Only because you read the sanitised version of American history.
Most Americans don't know their nation was settled by the same convict
stock Australia was.

The first slaves imported into the American colonies in 1619 were 100
white children from Ireland
children in 1619. four months before the arrival of a the first
shipment of Black slaves. Many were brought from Ireland. where the
law held that it was no more sin to kill n Irishman than a dog or any
other brute".
King James II, followed by Charles I and Oliver Cromwell, sold over
500,000 Irish Catholics into slavery throughout the 1600's onto
plantations in the West Indies Islands of Antigua, Montserrat.
Jamaica. Barbados. as well as Virginia and New England. Irish slaves
were less expensive than African, and treated with more cruelity &
death.
In the 18th Century. from 1600 until 1699. there were many more Irish
sold as slaves than African's. There are records of Irish slaves, well
Into the 18th Century. Many never made it off the ships. According to
written record, in at least one Incident 132 slaves, men, women. and
children, were dumped Overboard to drown because ships supplies were
running low. They were drowned because the Insurance would pay for an
"accident," but not if the slaves were allowed to starve.

The so called "potato famine" in Ireland was caused by the English who
were overseas landlords of Ireland, the potato shortage just meant all
food was being taken from the Irish to be sold to the English.
The English also sold the Irish as slave labor
Reality many Irish were slaves sent over to US as convicts
Chained up and whipped, forced to work. Often for the crime of simply
being Irish.
That's not "sentence", that's slavery.
--
Petzl
15 - The number of FBI agents sent to investigate Bubba Wallace's garage door handle

The wheels are coming off.

Trump's inspired massive MAGA tsunami turnout forced them to cheat so big they lost their minds in a fraud frenzy.

Their Unconstitutional legal moves alone are dooming them.

"I caught the swamp. I caught them all" -- DJT

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<op.2hynlxdqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30384&group=aus.politics#30384

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 05:14:11 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 18:14 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Never said she was! Like you I don't know!

>> Try that in english. Even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet

> Fixed

>>> Yes it's been corrupt since George Washingtontook office, simply got
>>> worse

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Only because you read the sanitised version of American history.

Nope.

> Most Americans don't know their nation wassettled by the same convict
> stock Australia was.

Bullshit it was.

> The first slaves imported into the American coloniesin 1619 were 100
> white children from Ireland

Those were not slaves. There progeny were not owned
or bought and sold by the alleged slave owners.

> children in 1619. four months before the arrival of a the first
> shipment of Black slaves. Many were brought from Ireland.where the law
> held that it was no more sin to kill n Irishmanthan a dog or any other
> brute".

More pig ignorant bullshit. And nothing to do with what
is being discussed, dominion voting machines.

> King James II, followed by Charles I and Oliver Cromwell, soldover
> 500,000 Irish Catholics into slavery throughout the 1600'sonto
> plantations in the West Indies Islands of Antigua, Montserrat.
> Jamaica. Barbados. as well as Virginia and New England.

Nothing even remotely like slaves.

> Irish slaves were less expensive than African,and treated with more
> cruelity & death.

BULLSHIT.

> In the 18th Century. from 1600 until 1699. there weremany more Irish
> sold as slaves than African's.

Nothing even remotely like slaves.

> There are records of Irish slaves, well Into the 18th Century.

Nothing even remotely like slaves.

> Many never made it off the ships.

Many of the sailors didnt either. In spades with the marines.

> According to
> written record, in at least one Incident 132 slaves, men, women. and
> children, were dumped Overboard to drown because ships supplies were
> running low. They were drowned because the Insurance would pay for an
> "accident," but not if the slaves were allowed to starve.

Those were not slaves.

> The so called "potato famine" in Ireland was caused by the English who
> were overseas landlords of Ireland,

It was actually caused by the stupid irish planting just one
potato variety and seeing the potato blight wipe that out.

> the potato shortage just meant all
> food was being taken from the Irish to be sold to the English.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit with potatoes.

> The English also sold the Irish as slave labor

You wouldn't know what a slave was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> Reality many Irish were slaves sent over to US as convicts

Convicts aren't slaves.

> Chained up and whipped, forced to work.Often for the crime of simply
> being Irish.

BULLSHIT

> That's not "sentence", that's slavery.

Nothing even remotely like slavery.

Re: Petzl was right - Trump won in 2020

<uqqp14$gmjg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30831&group=aus.politics#30831

From: seaviews7@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker ofm minim)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.adventist,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:05:42 -0800
 by: tesla sTinker ofm mi - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:05 UTC

On 1/20/2024 3:48 PM, Petzl scribbled:
> PETZL [PENCIL DICK] @ 0848 HOURS ON 20 JANUARY 2024: "The real question
> is how did this massive fraud come about?”

y2k. Do you remember it? then the freemasons wanted a money theft
so they could build more war. So they all go together in Europe, and
they needed a name for the y2k sicko bill gates 666 computer to scare
the catholics with.!!! Well since Bill Gates was so well at theft with
the computer, stealing from everyone inlcuding IBM, his operating
system, They decided y2k would be a good
idea to boost the fraud of it up there in the limelight. So that
everyone would start talking about it. And since 1999 was an upside
down set of 3 666s, it would be perfect to scare the shit out of all the
Catholics with, using a nazi antipope. So on the very first day of
1999, \they made a false document an called it the Euro, for all of
Europe to look at it and cry with, and told the people they had to give
up all there money. For this false document. That way, they
could control the entire world the shit hits the fan with, little good
school girl catholic falls for it, , and all of europe
as stupid as the polish are, and ukrainians, and england, beleived it,
and fell for trading with the euro screwing the Italians and the rest of
Europe, well, just about. And since they had the smarts on the virus
pet coke scam, for 911, Silverstien helped to set it all up with them,
to remove the buildings in NYC that were wired to the trade of the
entire world. Once this was collapsed, they would have control, the
freemason witches, of the entire world. But there is just one problem
with their 666, its a money drain, that only in america, would they
tell you, you do not have to have money, there is no law against not
having it, and that is why they are after Trump, because he is a
catholic. And he knows, they are not permitted to do any of this in the
real Catholic Church, nor to honor a false document. Its like, honoring
the gas pump, for most freemasons are oil crooks. And its all \
about their messes in the middle east and the oil they steal from the
middle east. So, this is the justice we have today, all screwed over
from y2k, the bill gates freemason thief. For he designed the computer
to issue code only when its clicked on, so if anyone wants to use the
internet, they have to execute the code to see it. Which is the same
thing as in the court room, guilty before proven innocent.
So, watch your wallet. the freemason nazis are out to get it. And do a
fairly shity job of it, Cause true Catholics, always know what is false.
For God tells them the law, not people.

People always lie about it. Today, US Congress is the largest pile of
shit head liars in the entire world. for they keep telling the people,
\We cannot do our job. So, everyone else is home and not working also.
Full of magnetic pet coke. Part of the oil men controlling the
weather, to make you buy, more of the same bull shit.