NEWS FLASH!! Today the East German pole-vault champion became the West German pole-vault champion.

aus+uk / aus.cars / F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

SubjectAuthor
* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
+* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|+* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayNoddy
||+* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|||`* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayNoddy
||| `- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
||`- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|`* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
| `* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|  +* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
|  |+* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|  ||`- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|  |`* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayNoddy
|  | `* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|  |  `* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|  |   `* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
|  |    `* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|  |     +* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayNoddy
|  |     |+- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
|  |     |`- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|  |     `- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
|  +* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|  |`- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayNoddy
|  `* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayKeithr0
|   +- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|   +* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayNoddy
|   |+* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayXeno
|   ||`- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
|   |`- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
|   `- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
`* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayKeithr0
 `* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
  +* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayDaryl
  |`- F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsaylindsay
  +* F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsayalvey
  |+- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
  |`- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayKeithr0
  `* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayKeithr0
   `* F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayGrumpy Tech
    `- F35 Flypast - Ping LindsayKeithr0

Pages:12
F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u71e98$39tem$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24661&group=aus.cars#24661

From: grumpytech07@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 22:19:52 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 12:19 UTC

A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.

https://ibb.co/dDmXkY5
https://ibb.co/ss54FMb
https://ibb.co/PDGs0SD
https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<Bb6lM.38367$7915.21771@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24662&group=aus.cars#24662

Subject: Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay
Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 11:03:28 +1000
 by: lindsay - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:03 UTC

On 22/06/2023 10:19 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
> info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.

So did you! They are some of the best, if not THE best, collection of
pics of ANY military planes I've ever seen. At least as good as some
taken by RAAF photographers themselves.

> https://ibb.co/dDmXkY5
> https://ibb.co/ss54FMb

and the above one is my favorite in this group. Astonishing.
Thw wedgetail in the other is a ripper as well.

> https://ibb.co/PDGs0SD
> https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
> https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
> https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k

You should be very proud.... Well done!!

I trust you'll be going to the Pacific Air Show?

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u72rhj$3fj9l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24663&group=aus.cars#24663

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 11:12:20 +1000
 by: Noddy - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:12 UTC

On 23/06/2023 11:03 am, lindsay wrote:
> On 22/06/2023 10:19 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
>> info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.
>
> So did you! They are some of the best, if not THE best, collection of
> pics of ANY military planes I've ever seen. At least as good as some
> taken by RAAF photographers themselves.
>>
>> https://ibb.co/dDmXkY5
>> https://ibb.co/ss54FMb
>
> and the above one is my favorite in this group. Astonishing.
> Thw wedgetail in the other is a ripper as well.
>
>> https://ibb.co/PDGs0SD
>> https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
>> https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
>> https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k
>
> You should be very proud.... Well done!!

Agreed. The pics are awesome, and as good if not better, as any
professional pics I've ever seen.

Nice work Grumps. It's clearly your calling :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<4r7lM.44666$zcM5.20483@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24664&group=aus.cars#24664

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 12:28:13 +1000
 by: lindsay - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 02:28 UTC

>>> https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
>>> https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
>>> https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k
>>
>> You should be very proud.... Well done!!
>
> Agreed. The pics are awesome, and as good if not better, as any
> professional pics I've ever seen.
>
> Nice work Grumps. It's clearly your calling :)

Second that.
Heard anymore about your bus? Gotta be close now...

I've been up the block for the last 12 days.. friggin cold. Plenty of
snow on the mountains. And one thing that likes the sun besides black
snakes is deer.

https://imgur.com/a/0FLZtVf Two deer at the gate, a young doe at about
4 seconds runs from left to right, and Mum follows a few seconds later.

and https://imgur.com/a/BcMjjeG nice sized doe runs from under a tree..
out of camera shot, it stopped and looked back at us from probably 50
metres away. Had a tractor mechanic come out for Donald's first
service.. he was following me, when he pulled up, the same old line"
jesus, they never do that when ya got a gun in your hand!" :-D

Lots of critters... esp tiny kangaroos around 18" high. Mums chucked em
outa the pouch early so she can breed again.. Gunna be a sad sight in
summer....

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u736l4$3kf9u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24665&group=aus.cars#24665

From: grumpytech07@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 14:21:56 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 04:21 UTC

On 23/06/2023 11:03 am, lindsay wrote:
> On 22/06/2023 10:19 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
>> info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.
>
> So did you! They are some of the best, if not THE best, collection of
> pics of ANY military planes I've ever seen. At least as good as some
> taken by RAAF photographers themselves.

Thanks. I am certainly happy with the results I am getting.

https://ibb.co/LvffYyD
https://ibb.co/b7SFVsy
https://ibb.co/wrjMD2x
https://ibb.co/gSYkFk2

Here's a few more I have processed this morning. A couple of them are
not quite as sharp but I think still acceptable.

>> https://ibb.co/dDmXkY5
>> https://ibb.co/ss54FMb
>
> and the above one is my favorite in this group. Astonishing.
> Thw wedgetail in the other is a ripper as well.
>
>> https://ibb.co/PDGs0SD
>> https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
>> https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
>> https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k
>
> You should be very proud.... Well done!!
>
> I trust you'll be going to the Pacific Air Show?

I hadn't planned on going. I've done my holiday for this year and need
to save money at the moment.

We have a joint military exercise on up here for 4 weeks with the
Americans here as well so should be some good opportunities to capture
more planes.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u7378l$3khpg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24667&group=aus.cars#24667

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 14:32:21 +1000
 by: Noddy - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 04:32 UTC

On 23/06/2023 12:28 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 23/06/2023 11:12 am, Noddy wrote:

>> Agreed. The pics are awesome, and as good if not better, as any
>> professional pics I've ever seen.
>>
>> Nice work Grumps. It's clearly your calling :)
>
> Second that.
> Heard anymore about your bus? Gotta be close now...

I spoke to the dealer on Tuesday and they were expecting it with them
yesterday, but as to whether it arrived or not I have no idea. They're
expecting a number of vehicles from that shipment, but as of Tuesday
they hadn't had any. They've not heard of any quarantine issues, so
fingers crossed I might have it some time next week.

> I've been up the block for the last 12 days.. friggin cold. Plenty of
> snow on the mountains. And one thing that likes the sun besides black
> snakes is deer.
>
> https://imgur.com/a/0FLZtVf  Two deer at the gate, a young doe at about
> 4 seconds runs from left to right, and Mum follows a few seconds later.

Nice.

> and https://imgur.com/a/BcMjjeG nice sized doe runs from under a tree..
> out of camera shot, it stopped and looked back at us from probably 50
> metres away. Had a tractor mechanic come out for Donald's first
> service.. he was following me, when he pulled up, the same old line"
> jesus, they never do that when ya got a gun in your hand!" :-D

It's like crows. Pull up beside them and they'll sit watching you all
day, but the moment you crack open a window and poke a shotty out
they're off :)

> Lots of critters... esp tiny kangaroos around 18" high. Mums chucked em
> outa the pouch early so she can breed again.. Gunna be a sad sight in
> summer....

Lots of Roos around here at the moment. Had two jump the back fence and
go through the yard a couple of nights ago in fact. I suspect they're
looking for feed and water, for as much as everything is fairly green
around here at the moment most of the dams are empty.

Been lucky enough not to hit one in the car yet, but everyone else
around here has and the local wildlife chick is run off her feet dealing
with road kill inspections.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u75ggf$3s7ti$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24669&group=aus.cars#24669

From: Paddy.O.Furniture@Coast.org (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 01:22:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alvey - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 01:22 UTC

On Fri, 23 Jun 2023 14:32:21 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> It's like crows. Pull up beside them and they'll sit watching you all
> day, but the moment you crack open a window and poke a shotty out
> they're off :)

Reminds me of the conclusion of Easy Rider. Another scenario involving a
ute, shotgun and a dribbling redneck.

alvey

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfn0jsF9uf2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24671&group=aus.cars#24671

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 11:52:59 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 01:52 UTC

>>> https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
>>> https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
>>> https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k
>>
>> You should be very proud.... Well done!!
>
> Agreed. The pics are awesome, and as good if not better, as any
> professional pics I've ever seen.
>
> Nice work Grumps. It's clearly your calling :)

Your calling is quite clear too - lying!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfn28kF9uf2U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24672&group=aus.cars#24672

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 12:21:07 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 02:21 UTC

>>> https://ibb.co/YhFrbHz
>>> https://ibb.co/gPyShLw
>>> https://ibb.co/b5X3b1k
>>
>> You should be very proud.... Well done!!
>>
>> I trust you'll be going to the Pacific Air Show?
>>
> I hadn't planned on going. I've done my holiday for this year and need
> to save money at the moment.
>
> We have a joint military exercise on up here for 4 weeks with the
> Americans here as well so should be some good opportunities to capture
> more planes.

One would have to ask - why did you post those pics here? This is, in
case you hadn't noticed, a group related to *cars*. There is a perfectly
*relevant* group related to planes called, oddly enough, *aus.aviation*,
and it is the perfect place, a most relevant place, to post your pics,
as it will have likeminded subscribers. Did you post those links there?
Just had a look, nope! Did you alert aus.cars posters to the fact that
the links were not about cars hence *irrelevant* to this newsgroup?
Nope! Can't see "OT" or "Off Topic" *anywhere* in the headers. Ah, you
might say the posts were directed (pinged) to a specific person! But
that person is subscribed to, reads and posts to aus.aviation so you
could have reached him by posting it there instead of here. FFS, you
didn't even *cross post* it to aus.aviation and, in doing so, reached a
whole swag of people interested in *planes*. Hell, you could have posted
those links to aus.photo and found other *interested and relevant* people.
Not real smart, are you?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u75lor$jdq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24673&group=aus.cars#24673

From: grumpytech07@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 12:52:11 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 02:52 UTC

On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 23/6/2023 2:21 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>>
>>> So did you! They are some of the best, if not THE best, collection of
>>> pics of ANY military planes I've ever seen. At least as good as some
>>> taken by RAAF photographers themselves.
>>
>> Thanks. I am certainly happy with the results I am getting.
>>
>> https://ibb.co/LvffYyD
>> https://ibb.co/b7SFVsy
>> https://ibb.co/wrjMD2x
>> https://ibb.co/gSYkFk2
>>
>> Here's a few more I have processed this morning. A couple of them are
>> not quite as sharp but I think still acceptable.

>>> and the above one is my favorite in this group. Astonishing.
>>> Thw wedgetail in the other is a ripper as well.

>>> You should be very proud.... Well done!!
>>>
>>> I trust you'll be going to the Pacific Air Show?
>>>
>> I hadn't planned on going. I've done my holiday for this year and need
>> to save money at the moment.
>>
>> We have a joint military exercise on up here for 4 weeks with the
>> Americans here as well so should be some good opportunities to capture
>> more planes.
>>
> One would have to ask - why did you post those pics here? This is, in
> case you hadn't noticed, a group related to *cars*. There is a perfectly
> *relevant* group related to planes called, oddly enough, *aus.aviation*,
> and it is the perfect place, a most relevant place, to post your pics,
> as it will have likeminded subscribers. Did you post those links there?
> Just had a look, nope! Did you alert aus.cars posters to the fact that
> the links were not about cars hence *irrelevant* to this newsgroup?
> Nope! Can't see "OT" or "Off Topic" *anywhere* in the headers. Ah, you
> might say the posts were directed (pinged) to a specific person! But
> that person is subscribed to, reads and posts to aus.aviation so you
> could have reached him by posting it there instead of here. FFS, you
> didn't even *cross post* it to aus.aviation and, in doing so, reached a
> whole swag of people interested in *planes*. Hell, you could have posted
> those links to aus.photo and found other *interested and relevant* people.
> Not real smart, are you?

Oh yes wise one. I think my post achieved much. It reached it's intended
audience, and a few others who may not have seen it otherwise and the
kicker is it managed to piss you off. Mission accomplished. You are NOT
the moderator of this group and I don't give a shit if this sort of post
upsets you because you don't give a stuff about anyone other than your
slimy self.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfn4b8FafgqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24674&group=aus.cars#24674

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 12:56:39 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 02:56 UTC

>>> https://ibb.co/b7SFVsy
>>> https://ibb.co/wrjMD2x
>>> https://ibb.co/gSYkFk2
>>>
>>> Here's a few more I have processed this morning. A couple of them are
>>> not quite as sharp but I think still acceptable.

>>> I hadn't planned on going. I've done my holiday for this year and
>>> need to save money at the moment.
>>>
>>> We have a joint military exercise on up here for 4 weeks with the
>>> Americans here as well so should be some good opportunities to
>>> capture more planes.
>>>
>> One would have to ask - why did you post those pics here? This is, in
>> case you hadn't noticed, a group related to *cars*. There is a
>> perfectly *relevant* group related to planes called, oddly enough,
>> *aus.aviation*, and it is the perfect place, a most relevant place, to
>> post your pics, as it will have likeminded subscribers. Did you post
>> those links there? Just had a look, nope! Did you alert aus.cars
>> posters to the fact that the links were not about cars hence
>> *irrelevant* to this newsgroup? Nope! Can't see "OT" or "Off Topic"
>> *anywhere* in the headers. Ah, you might say the posts were directed
>> (pinged) to a specific person! But that person is subscribed to, reads
>> and posts to aus.aviation so you could have reached him by posting it
>> there instead of here. FFS, you didn't even *cross post* it to
>> aus.aviation and, in doing so, reached a whole swag of people
>> interested in *planes*. Hell, you could have posted those links to
>> aus.photo and found other *interested and relevant* people.
>> Not real smart, are you?
>
> Oh yes wise one. I think my post achieved much. It reached it's intended
> audience, and a few others who may not have seen it otherwise and the
> kicker is it managed to piss you off. Mission accomplished. You are NOT
> the moderator of this group and I don't give a shit if this sort of post
> upsets you because you don't give a stuff about anyone other than your
> slimy self.

Hooked a big one! LOL

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<%1tlM.1834$3XE8.1548@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24675&group=aus.cars#24675

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 13:03:23 +1000
 by: lindsay - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 03:03 UTC

On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 23/6/2023 2:21 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

> Not real smart, are you?

Tomas Clasener's very own attempt at looking knowledgeable in aus.avaition

PA: "The voice recorder quite probably contains nothing useful, because
it records only for a limited time."

Xeno: "It will show *how* the plane ended its flight and that is the
significant finding - manual control or autopilot plus fuel
levels/engine operational status." 19/01/17

PA: "** No way will the CVR ever do that."

Xeno: "The CVR, no, it's not intended to do that."

PA: "Then why did you say it could ??"

(running sounds, then crickets.)

"Not real smart, are you"?

Lot sharper than you, shit-fer-brains.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaa

Oh Magoo, you've done it again. :-D

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<f3tlM.1866$3XE8.1747@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24676&group=aus.cars#24676

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 13:04:43 +1000
 by: lindsay - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 03:04 UTC

On 24/06/2023 12:56 pm, Xeno wrote:

> Hooked a big one!  LOL

And allowed me to show you for the dumb cunt you are yet again !
Thanks for that, shit-fer-brains!

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfn7n3FatheU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24677&group=aus.cars#24677

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 13:54:11 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 03:54 UTC

On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 23/6/2023 2:21 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>>
>>> So did you! They are some of the best, if not THE best, collection of
>>> pics of ANY military planes I've ever seen. At least as good as some
>>> taken by RAAF photographers themselves.
>>
>> Thanks. I am certainly happy with the results I am getting.
>>
>> https://ibb.co/LvffYyD
>> https://ibb.co/b7SFVsy
>> https://ibb.co/wrjMD2x
>> https://ibb.co/gSYkFk2
>>
>> Here's a few more I have processed this morning. A couple of them are
>> not quite as sharp but I think still acceptable.

>>> and the above one is my favorite in this group. Astonishing.
>>> Thw wedgetail in the other is a ripper as well.

>>> You should be very proud.... Well done!!
>>>
>>> I trust you'll be going to the Pacific Air Show?
>>>
>> I hadn't planned on going. I've done my holiday for this year and need
>> to save money at the moment.
>>
>> We have a joint military exercise on up here for 4 weeks with the
>> Americans here as well so should be some good opportunities to capture
>> more planes.
>>
> One would have to ask - why did you post those pics here? This is, in
> case you hadn't noticed, a group related to *cars*. There is a perfectly
> *relevant* group related to planes called, oddly enough, *aus.aviation*,
> and it is the perfect place, a most relevant place, to post your pics,
> as it will have likeminded subscribers. Did you post those links there?
> Just had a look, nope! Did you alert aus.cars posters to the fact that
> the links were not about cars hence *irrelevant* to this newsgroup?
> Nope! Can't see "OT" or "Off Topic" *anywhere* in the headers. Ah, you
> might say the posts were directed (pinged) to a specific person! But
> that person is subscribed to, reads and posts to aus.aviation so you
> could have reached him by posting it there instead of here. FFS, you
> didn't even *cross post* it to aus.aviation and, in doing so, reached a
> whole swag of people interested in *planes*. Hell, you could have posted
> those links to aus.photo and found other *interested and relevant* people.
> Not real smart, are you?

In the same vein, perhaps you should mark your posts here OT since, like
this one, they rarely have anything to do with cars. Alternatively you
could post to aus.I_hate_noddy.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfn7skFatheU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24678&group=aus.cars#24678

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 13:57:07 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 03:57 UTC

On 22/06/2023 10:19 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
> info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.

Flight Lieutenant Sarah Budd, there must have been some major egos bent
when she was posted to F-35s.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfn900Fb3d8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24679&group=aus.cars#24679

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:15:59 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:15 UTC

>>> https://ibb.co/b7SFVsy
>>> https://ibb.co/wrjMD2x
>>> https://ibb.co/gSYkFk2
>>>
>>> Here's a few more I have processed this morning. A couple of them are
>>> not quite as sharp but I think still acceptable.

>>> I hadn't planned on going. I've done my holiday for this year and
>>> need to save money at the moment.
>>>
>>> We have a joint military exercise on up here for 4 weeks with the
>>> Americans here as well so should be some good opportunities to
>>> capture more planes.
>>>
>> One would have to ask - why did you post those pics here? This is, in
>> case you hadn't noticed, a group related to *cars*. There is a
>> perfectly *relevant* group related to planes called, oddly enough,
>> *aus.aviation*, and it is the perfect place, a most relevant place, to
>> post your pics, as it will have likeminded subscribers. Did you post
>> those links there? Just had a look, nope! Did you alert aus.cars
>> posters to the fact that the links were not about cars hence
>> *irrelevant* to this newsgroup? Nope! Can't see "OT" or "Off Topic"
>> *anywhere* in the headers. Ah, you might say the posts were directed
>> (pinged) to a specific person! But that person is subscribed to, reads
>> and posts to aus.aviation so you could have reached him by posting it
>> there instead of here. FFS, you didn't even *cross post* it to
>> aus.aviation and, in doing so, reached a whole swag of people
>> interested in *planes*. Hell, you could have posted those links to
>> aus.photo and found other *interested and relevant* people.
>> Not real smart, are you?
>
> In the same vein, perhaps you should mark your posts here OT since, like

Calling out usenet etiquette infractions is *On Topic* in *any newsgroup*.

> this one, they rarely have anything to do with cars. Alternatively you
> could post to aus.I_hate_noddy.

Sadly, Darren is more to be pitied than despised.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u75rm3$14r5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24680&group=aus.cars#24680

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:33:06 +1000
 by: Noddy - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:33 UTC

On 24/06/2023 12:52 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:

<Insane bullshit flushed>

>> Not real smart, are you?
>
> Oh yes wise one. I think my post achieved much. It reached it's intended
> audience, and a few others who may not have seen it otherwise and the
> kicker is it managed to piss you off. Mission accomplished. You are NOT
> the moderator of this group and I don't give a shit if this sort of post
> upsets you because you don't give a stuff about anyone other than your
> slimy self.

The irony of being called "not real smart" by a mentally deficient
anxiety attack who claims that he and Krypsis are two separate
individuals and in fact insists that is the case to this very day is
*so* thick you couldn't bash through it with an SS division of Tiger
Tanks :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u75ror$15d1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24681&group=aus.cars#24681

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:34:35 +1000
 by: Noddy - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:34 UTC

On 24/06/2023 1:03 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> On 23/6/2023 2:21 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>
>> Not real smart, are you?
>
> Tomas Clasener's very own attempt at looking knowledgeable in aus.avaition
>
> PA: "The voice recorder quite probably contains nothing useful, because
> it records only for a limited time."
>
> Xeno: "It will show *how* the plane ended its flight and that is the
> significant finding - manual control or autopilot plus fuel
> levels/engine operational status." 19/01/17
>
> PA:  "** No way will the CVR ever do that."
>
> Xeno: "The CVR, no, it's not intended to do that."
>
> PA: "Then why did you say it could ??"
>
> (running sounds, then crickets.)
>

> "Not real smart, are you"?
>
> Lot sharper than you, shit-fer-brains.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaa
>
> Oh Magoo, you've done it again. :-D

ROTFL :)

It would appear that highlighting the fact that he is a completely
clueless imbecile is not limited to any one particular audience :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u75rsh$14r5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24682&group=aus.cars#24682

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:36:33 +1000
 by: Noddy - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:36 UTC

On 24/06/2023 1:54 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:

> In the same vein, perhaps you should mark your posts here OT since, like
> this one, they rarely have anything to do with cars. Alternatively you
> could post to aus.I_hate_noddy.

I've been suggesting that he do that for years, but then there would be
considerably less attention in doing so, and we all know that's his main
motivational force.

It would be difficult to find someone who suffers from a worse case of
inferiority disorder.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<u75rv3$14qa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24683&group=aus.cars#24683

From: grumpytech07@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:37:55 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:37 UTC

On 24/06/2023 1:57 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 22/06/2023 10:19 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
>> info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.
>
> Flight Lieutenant Sarah Budd, there must have been some major egos bent
> when she was posted to F-35s.

She must be okay. A lot of her fellow pilots came down to watch the
display along with the official RAAF photographers.

Did you read her name off the wheel hatch in the photos?

I've had comments from all around the world about how amazingly clear
most of the shots are considering how fast she was hooking along.

The sound when she took it vertical was deafening. The vibration was
pretty amazing as well.

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfndckFboi7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24684&group=aus.cars#24684

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:31:00 +1000
 by: Daryl - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 05:31 UTC

On 24/6/2023 2:37 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 24/06/2023 1:57 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 22/06/2023 10:19 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> A few of the hundreds of photos I took at the flyover. Just for your
>>> info, it's a female pilot. Did an amazing job.
>>
>> Flight Lieutenant Sarah Budd, there must have been some major egos
>> bent when she was posted to F-35s.
>>
> She must be okay. A lot of her fellow pilots came down to watch the
> display along with the official RAAF photographers.
>
> Did you read her name off the wheel hatch in the photos?
>
> I've had comments from all around the world about how amazingly clear
> most of the shots are considering how fast she was hooking along.

Not surprised by that, they are pretty amazing photos.

> The sound when she took it vertical was deafening. The vibration was
> pretty amazing as well.

Saw various fighters do that maneuver at Avalon, incredible machines and
very highly skilled pilots.

--
Daryl

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfndekFbpagU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24685&group=aus.cars#24685

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:32:04 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 05:32 UTC

On 24/6/2023 2:33 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 24/06/2023 12:52 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
>
> <Insane bullshit flushed>
>
>>> Not real smart, are you?
>>
>> Oh yes wise one. I think my post achieved much. It reached it's
>> intended audience, and a few others who may not have seen it otherwise
>> and the kicker is it managed to piss you off. Mission accomplished.
>> You are NOT the moderator of this group and I don't give a shit if
>> this sort of post upsets you because you don't give a stuff about
>> anyone other than your slimy self.
>
> The irony of being called "not real smart" by a mentally deficient
> anxiety attack who claims that he and Krypsis are two separate
> individuals and in fact insists that is the case to this very day is
> *so* thick you couldn't bash through it with an SS division of Tiger
> Tanks :)

Not real smart is a person who claimed 3 apprenticeships in Victoria in
an era when it was *legally impossible* to do so. Not real smart is a
person who claims 3 apprenticeships but wasn't educationally qualified
enough to even meet the entry standards. Who would that be Darren? Oh,
it's *you*! LOL

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<kfndgiFbpagU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24686&group=aus.cars#24686

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:33:06 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 05:33 UTC

On 24/6/2023 2:36 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 24/06/2023 1:54 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
>
>> In the same vein, perhaps you should mark your posts here OT since,
>> like this one, they rarely have anything to do with cars.
>> Alternatively you could post to aus.I_hate_noddy.
>
> I've been suggesting that he do that for years, but then there would be
> considerably less attention in doing so, and we all know that's his main
> motivational force.
>
> It would be difficult to find someone who suffers from a worse case of
> inferiority disorder.

That from a person who couldn't even get an apprenticeship is pretty rich!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<twwlM.48214$Vpga.37230@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24687&group=aus.cars#24687

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 17:00:39 +1000
 by: lindsay - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 07:00 UTC

On 24/06/2023 3:32 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 24/6/2023 2:33 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 24/06/2023 12:52 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>>> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>
>> <Insane bullshit flushed>

>>> Oh yes wise one. I think my post achieved much. It reached it's
>>> intended audience, and a few others who may not have seen it
>>> otherwise and the kicker is it managed to piss you off. Mission
>>> accomplished. You are NOT the moderator of this group and I don't
>>> give a shit if this sort of post upsets you because you don't give a
>>> stuff about anyone other than your slimy self.
>>
>> The irony of being called "not real smart" by a mentally deficient
>> anxiety attack who claims that he and Krypsis are two separate
>> individuals and in fact insists that is the case to this very day is
>> *so* thick you couldn't bash through it with an SS division of Tiger
>> Tanks :)
>>
> Not real smart is a person who claimed

Have a look at Tomas Clasener posting about who's "smart* :-D

Hey, shit-fer-brains, any of this ring a bell?

"he deleted them"
"wedge type "wood splitters throw the wood at the operator"
"ask Krypsis"
"Kangaroos are not protected"
"golf is a winter sport"
"40GB phone dongle"
"Radar phones"
"Cockpit Voice Recorders"
my mate..... all 21 million of them...
8yo V6 Navara's with 12yo 4cyl probs?
Camry brakes?
Amiga computers development?

Not to forget the rest of the ever-growing Tomas Clasener Tome of Lies...

Know anyone like that, Tomas Clasener, you insipid dumb as dogshit flog?
I guess your pathetic existence here is all you have, so to make
yourself look like you are supposedly intelligent, you just make this
shit up. I dont know ANYONE who could be as stupid as you. Felix may
give it a shake, but no. You win the dumb as dogshit stakes hands down.
Proud of that, ex tafe teacher? :-D

Re: F35 Flypast - Ping Lindsay

<mxwlM.48215$Vpga.19649@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=24688&group=aus.cars#24688

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 17:01:38 +1000
 by: lindsay - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 07:01 UTC

On 24/06/2023 3:33 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 24/6/2023 2:36 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 24/06/2023 1:54 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>>> On 24/06/2023 12:21 pm, Xeno wrote:
>>
>>> In the same vein, perhaps you should mark your posts here OT since,
>>> like this one, they rarely have anything to do with cars.
>>> Alternatively you could post to aus.I_hate_noddy.
>>
>> I've been suggesting that he do that for years, but then there would
>> be considerably less attention in doing so, and we all know that's his
>> main motivational force.
>>
>> It would be difficult to find someone who suffers from a worse case of
>> inferiority disorder.
>>
> That from a person who couldn't even get an apprenticeship is pretty rich!

Hi Krypsis! Did you have one?