Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 05:38:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:38 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
January 8th 2023 5:42 pm 170,840 words (195 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

There are a lot of trees in Canada that are needed by the Chinese so they may build wooden houses, and wooden furniture and wooden ships and such, and the Chinese also want the minerals laying below. Who could blame them? If I were Chinese I would certainly want to destroy our economy and kill off the inhabitants in order to get all them trees. The minerals below are just a sideshow, it is the surface trees and the surface farmland that will make the Chinese people happy, as they are in such great need of food, and in need of wooden houses and wooden furniture and wooden yachts and wooden chopsticks, and a whole lot of other things they can make out of our forests.. North America is a vast land that has what China requires so they may prosper into the future. The Chinese Communist Party will be sure to stop the Islamic and African and Latin American invasion of North America. The very last grizzly bear will live in a zoo in China. There will be no mention of white people ever living on earth in the books, the Chinese will be taught that their civilization was always the only one that ever existed anywhere. The Chinese will improve their drones over time and use these miniature robots to kill off the populations in Central and South America, Africa and elsewhere. Genetic testing will reveal bloodlines that are contaminated with non-Chinese genes and these people will be turned into fertilizer. And they will make bronze statues of Bill Clinton and Dr. Fauci both with Chinese facial features, as these two clowns enabled the Chinese takeover of North America.

Consider if Saskatchewan quadrupled its oil consumption, we could twin many of our hiways and improve our roads, and construct overpasses and runways, it all takes oil, and tarsands, diesel fuel and gasoline. Imagine if we made small concrete houses in the countryside for the homeless, these houses can be heated with coal mined in Saskatchewan, or with oil or propane, all of which we have. We could construct very smooth hiways that can accommodate vehicles traveling at twice the speed of present limits, and incorporate smooth lanes designated for bicycles and slower traffic. The increased carbon emissions would be negligible compared to what the Chinese are producing as they build up their war machine, and besides the plants require carbon to survive and thrive. We could use the fossil fuels to make glass and greenhouses, and to dig new water wells, and to make solar panels, windmills and vehicles (diesel, gas and electric) and to make those small concrete houses in the countryside for our own people. If we increase our consumption of fossil fuels we could put many people to work in both Saskatchewan and Alberta and have a much happier and warmer, and more mobile and fed population. The Islamists in Ottawa hope you freeze to death, then when you are gone they will increase the extraction and use of fossil fuels for their own people.

Instead of having a monetary system based upon banks printing “money” without being backed by anything, then borrowing this crap from the banks, and then paying compound interest on this bogus debt, Alberta and Saskatchewan can start a new monetary system backed by oil and coal reserves. The difference is between slavery and freedom. Consider that if Alberta and Saskatchewan break away from Canada and start their own monetary system, perhaps based upon oil, they will still employ psychiatrists to torture people to death in their psychiatric facilities (done to shut people up about your churches pushing evergreen tree idols and done to shut people up about your churches censoring the cannibalism of children). There is a great deal of money being raked in by the witches running the filthy counterfeit churches, that income is secure when opposing voices are arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. Conduct a survey and ask the homeless if they would be willing to live in a concrete house in the countryside that they have ownership of, and if they would be willing to heat that home with a fuel such as coal or oil that was trucked to their abode. If you are really so concerned about the environment, then stop spraying the forests to kill off the deciduous trees, and stop logging the old growth forests. Maybe consider reducing your use of both pesticides and herbicides, put more air in your tires, stop putting lead and other toxins in the gasoline, stop consuming fluoride and stop pouring this neurotoxin into the lakes and rivers. The banks print money into existence then fail to print the money required to pay the compound interest on this new money they created, then the environment suffers as people exploit it in an effort to pay off the money they borrowed (see The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics by Michael Rowbotham). If you really cared about the environment then you would risk your life to help force a change in our government and economic system, force the end of clear-cutting our forests, force the end of cutting down old-growth forests, and stop sending our forests to Asia. And stop purchasing and transporting Islamic oil, instead make use of our own oil and develop our own industries, and guard our oil pipelines from damage by environmental idiots such as David Suzuki who falsely claim the sky is falling. If we do not increase our consumption and fossil fuels, at least in order to defend our nation, then the Chinese will come and increase the extraction and use of our fossil fuels in order to secure Canada for themselves. And do note that the millions of Islamists that arrived here are using our fossil fuels to heat their many homes and to drive their many cars and to feed and clothe their many families.

In the news people are being fired for refusing to take the depopulation jab, and those that are being fired are not eligible for unemployment insurance. Most of the many millions of Islamists that are coming here are not employed nor are they employable, so of course they will not be fired, instead of being coerced to take the jab they receive huge amounts of money monthly to sustain their lives and their large families. And the many millions of Chinese that are here are also exempted from taking the depopulation jab, their lives matter.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the Islamists and other Third World immigrants (invaders) arriving to Britain who find employment are being paid 10 pounds per hour for their work, while most of the native white Brits are being paid somewhere between 3 to 8 pounds per hour for their work. The issue is that the white Europeans are the people who are most prone to embracing some form of Christianity, which is not tolerated by the Satanists ruling this world. The white Europeans who call Britain home will find their homes in graveyards. The Islamists will come later and remove the tombstones, and then use these stones for their front steps and garden walkways. Walking on your tombstones, living in your houses and raping your children all brings them great joy. They are commanded in the Koran to go to other countries and live in your houses and to rape, enslave and kill you and your children. Canada never enslaved blacks as did America, we do not owe the blacks reparations nor reserved seats in trade schools and universities, nor free houses. Islamists have a long history of enslaving all other races, similarly we do not owe Islamists reparations nor reserved seats in trade schools and universities, nor free houses, we owe them nothing. Canada is red and white, we should put resources into the red and the white.

On October 21st 2021 radio talk show host John Gormley announced on his CKOM 650 radio talk show that the “anti-vaxers” are like atheists who come to a church service only to provoke endless debate and sow division, and so those people who hold views critical of the jabs will no longer be allowed to phone in and comment on his talk show. First I was hated for being of Doukhobor background (dad’s side), then I was hated for being of Ukrainian background (mom’s side), and then I was hated for being eastern-European rather than western-European. I was greatly hated for being of Russian descent, and I was quite young and impressionable in the early 1960’s when Russia was particularly vilified. Then I was hated because my dad was a police officer. Then I was hated for becoming a Christian and attempting to uphold Christian values. Then I was hated for trying to show people that their names and lives (birthdays) were both gifts from God and in harmony with the numbers in Scripture, hated for saying that the churches were teaching pagan traditions in place of God’s Commandments, hated for saying that witches are eating your children. Then I was hated for complaining about being tortured in psychiatric facilities.. Then I was hated for crying out to God against you and your ignorant family members. Then I was hated for being white, and especially hated for being a white male. Then I was hated for pointing out that when the blacks were hired into the meat packing industry in Brookes Alberta, the vicious African Mafia came along and established a foothold in Western Canada. Then I was hated for saying that the homosexuals were the ones largely responsible for raping children. Then I was hated for my refusal to take a depopulation jab and roll over and die. There I was, very hated and being tortured in psychiatric facilities, then the NDP came to power provincially and immediately (their first act of legislation) was to hand more power over to psychiatrists and removed more rights from me and from the other victims of psychiatric horror. And I became greatly hated after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated internet libel stemming from Freemason Don Ocean of South Dakota and James Takayama of Hawaii implying that I was a pedophile. Then immediately after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated the internet libel, preacher-teacher John Gormley came along and used his radio talk show to encourage people to beat me up, in an effort to shut me up for good. John Gormley was happy, Saskatoonians were happy, everybody in Saskatchewan was happy, people in Alberta and British Columbia then voted the NDP into power provincially and everybody there was happy too. Happy happy people, most of whom get their trees to blink. Nobody on earth is deserving of psychiatric horror, not even me. Over the years I’ve learned a great deal about traditions and psychiatry and am now thoroughly convinced that you should take your decorated evergreen tree idols and shove them high up into your God-damned arseholes. You folks uphold your versions of Christianity, paganism and atheism with brutal violence. Keep in mind that the atheists are really Catholics for they abide by the Catholic fertility rites (the blinkin’ trees), when you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. And in spite of it all, I would still rather be me, tortured, libeled, robbed and beaten than be a compassionless and ignorant Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipper like you.

Click here to read the complete article

tech / sci.engr.joining.welding / Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff