Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 02:20:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 10:20 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
November 11th 2022 1:32 pm 151,954 words (172 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The magnitude of the horror of the psychiatric drugs is so enormous that nobody on this planet is deserving of such treatment. The horror of the psychiatric drugs is so overwhelming that all I can do is spend the rest of my life trying to convince people to stop psychiatry, but instead they laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) and allowed their children to be injected as well. It wasn’t so bad that I was maliciously prosecuted, it wasn’t so bad that I received years of brutal horrid torture as a result, the issue I have is with people’s compassionlessness. Some knew of or suspected the horror of the psychiatric drugs and ignored it, others laughed. Some downplayed the horror of the psychiatric drugs saying that they know of some child receiving psychiatric care and said the drugs were helpful, they did not stop to think that the psychiatrists treat their patients differently, and sometimes brutally in order to stop unwanted behavior (such as postering city street poles or saying that the churches were run by racists who proclaimed that they civilized the cannibals in the South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism conducted by Freemasons and other witches here in the west).

This coming “Christmas” (not His Mass, use of God’s Name in vain) will likely be the last one you will celebrate with your children, who are now rendered infertile and are twitching and convulsing from the depopulation jabs, and who are likely to be dead by the following pagan fertility tree holiday. Make sure this final blinkin’ tree (erected for four months from November 2021 through February 2022) is the best one ever. Put lots of sparkles and blinkin’ lights on your God-damned decorated idol. Sometimes Jesus removes His protection from your family members and you lose one or more (Hosea 4:6), then you double down and get an even bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree.

In the news there is a drought in Canada, farmers are liquidating their cattle as they have neither hay nor water for them. And in the news, the evergreen trees being raised for the purpose of being used as decorated idols have suffered from the drought, many of their branches have turned brown, many of the trees are now unsalable. The psychiatric medications were are real horror show, made my jaw lock open, made my skin, lips and tongue turn to hard leather, made my brain pound in pain, made me nauseous to the greatest degree. I complained to a psychiatric nurse about what the drugs were doing to me and she laughed and said it was my own fault for not drinking enough water. So it is with the farmers and the growers of evergreen tree idols, they are losing their livelihoods because they are not drinking enough water. I will continue to pray for your deaths and laugh at the loss of your children, the loss of your farms and livelihoods, and the loss of your nation until you God-damned Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipping pricks show me some love and compassion, pay me reparations for the many years of brutal horrid torture, for the other brutal assaults and for the libel, and outlaw psychiatry and psychiatric medications (which all have death as a side effect). I think that you are going to have to kill the psychiatrists, kill the psychiatric nurses, kill the psychiatric support staff (the Somali janitors and the predominantly Filipino food servers), and kill the heads of the universities and hospitals that allow this horrid shit to go on in our cities, or they are ultimately going to kill you and your children (especially if you or your children speak in defense of truth as opposed to speaking in defense of Catholic fertility rites). The Freemason judges that strip people of their rights and send them off to psychiatric “evaluation” (a euphemism for many years of brutal horrid torture) will have to emigrate to another nation or will eventually lose their lives here, I predict. Some prosecuting attorneys are complicit and should consider fleeing Canada with their families now, take a few psychiatric nurses, judges and lawyers with you. Apply, maybe the entire God-damned lot of you psychiatric people and lawyer people can emigrate to Finland or to Sweden or maybe to Australia. You will find Islamists and others studying to become psychiatrists, Trudeau allows them to “work” (torture people to death) in Canada without them being Canadian citizens, they all have to go. For example, if there is a Saudi Arabian student studying psychiatry in Regina, that Saudi Arabian Student could go back to Saudi Arabia. Or if there is a Pakistani student studying Chemistry in Saskatoon and synthesizing new explosive compounds, that Pakistani student should be given the option of going back to Pakistan. Or is there is a Bangladeshi student studying Physics in Saskatoon and doing research on nose cone designs, that Bangladeshi student should be given the option of going back to Bangladesh. Psychiatrists commit multiple brutal murders, their families should not be allowed to inherit the wealth gained through this employment, they should leave their money and other assets behind before they flee. Just so you know, the psychiatrists are the brutal enforcers of a tyrannical and evil world, and you people are compassionless turds who allow them to practice their “arts” while you laugh at, rob and assault their victims, and allow seats in universities and trade schools to be taken up by Islamists.

In the news the Democrats abandoned perhaps as many as 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan and are now allowing tens of thousands of Afghans (Islamists) to move to America. And Trudeau too says he will bring in at least 20,000 Afghanis (Islamists) to Canada over the next few weeks. The Afghani females (aged 12 to 45) will remain in Afghanistan to be sex slaves, and so Biden and Trudeau will be bringing “male” Islamist soldiers to the USA and to Canada, while abandoning perhaps as many as 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan. Biden and Trudeau are making plans to import hundreds of thousands of Islamists from Afghanistan while having no plans to recover up to 40,000 Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. There must be over a million Afghanis already here in Canada and the USA, the majority are male and of fighting age, and are likely experienced and battled hardened soldiers. They will cut your throats at night while you are sleeping and then rape your wife and children, and the media will not report on it, and if you try to discuss it on Facebook then you are a racist and will be banned.

Justin Trudeau (he is an Islamist) calls an election for September 20th 2021 and quickly promises to bring over 20,000 Islamists from Afghanistan to Canada as an election promise. Trudeau is installing Sharia compliant judges to the Canadian courts, soon all the judges in Canada will be Sharia compliant. Many of the white Canadian women are devoted to Marxism (Liberals, NDP, and Democrats are all communist parties) and to the BLM (Marxist) movement, and are devoted to endless third world immigration, ALL the white women together permit this Islamic evil to advance. The ballots are counted by machines that are compromised, Trudeau won the previous election via fraud and calls a new election now while the ballot counting machines remain compromised, and while Facebook and the media are still allowed to censor issues that pertain to the coming election. Because of the electoral fraud Canadians are about to enter into civil war but they do not have a hope as they are twitching and convulsing from the Wuhan death jabs. Canadians also do not have a hope to win the coming civil war in part because God’s angels in the final days are sent to harm you rather than assist you. The Canadians will fight for religious freedom, it is a freedom where they are free to have me and others who criticize the filth in their churches arrested and tortured by Hindus under the Mental Health Act.

In the news Americans are discussing impeaching Biden. But Biden was elected through fraud and by censoring the opposition and keeping Americans ignorant of most issues that were relevant to Americans, especially during an election. You cannot impeach somebody who is in office illegitimately, they can only be shot or hung. Impeachment is for the removal of a democratically elected president, not for a usurper. Similarly Obama is an Indonesian Islamist (and is a pedophile and a cannibal) and was and is not and will never be eligible to run as the leader of the free world. By allowing an Indonesian Islamist to rule (Obama tells Biden what to do and say, while Charles is the Anti-Christ who funds the construction of mosques around the world), America turned into an Islamic nation, which then proceeded to enrich the Taliban and other Islamists. Obama funded Islam while Islam exterminated Christians in Africa, Asia and the Middle-East. With Islamists in power, it is only natural for them to open the borders and allow other Islamists to enter.

Click here to read the complete article

tech / sci.engr.joining.welding / Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff