Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:30 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
October 19th 2022 4:43 pm 146,643 words (166 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news (not the mainstream news), Obama (an Islamist, he tells Biden what to do and say, while Obama has a direct connection to Satan) is provoking an American civil war, in order to impose martial law and cancel the next elections, and so that there is an excuse for the United Nations (Islamic) army to come to America and disarm Americans, so they can be later beheaded or killed in some other manner. Charles (an Islamist and is the Anti-Christ) is the head of the United Nations (Islamic) army, he has been using his fabulous wealth to build mosques and otherwise fund the expansion of Islam into western nations, for decades. The Chinese may also come to America on a peace-keeping (taking people’s guns away) mission. It is suggested that Biden (Obama) will order the American military to stand down while the Chinese unload their troops, tanks and artillery along the west coast. To the north, Canada is ruled by an Islamist who raped a little girl than paid her money to shut up about it, Trudeau (Islamic pedophile) thinks the Chinese (communist) system is simply fabulous, and so the Canadian military will also be ordered to stand down while the Chinese unload their tanks, trucks, robots and artillery.

Some of the victims of psychiatric torture were able to eventually break free of the evil psychiatric system and live free of the drugs, but they lived their final years horrified by the drugs, they were eternally tormented by the drugs and by the compassionlessness of their neighbors who were unwilling to lift a finger to get them out of the psychiatric system. The drugs make one very disturbed, think, act and talk disturbed, the pre-psychiatric years the victim experiences no longer matters, it is all now about what the psychiatrist has done to them and continues to do to them, or threatens to do to them again if they do not comply to the order. Psychiatrist Dr. Gene Marcoux, self-proclaimed expert in religious delusions, said my posters were crazy and if he ever catches me placing additional posters in Saskatoon, that he would have me returned to him for further treatment. The psychiatric treatment was horrendous, I am horrified even more by the people who allow it to occur and laugh about it and abuse the victim further, so now when the Chinese and The Anti-Christ (Charles and his UN army) invade, all I can do is laugh at your calamity. I think that Canadians should have been assisting any and all psychiatric abuse victims by spiriting them out of the country and giving them a holiday, rather than spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols. In my case, it was criticizing the evergreen trees and other pagan fertility rites pushed by your churches that resulted in my repeated arrest and torture. Now your preachers not only teach you to turn trees into idols, they told you to take a jab that is sure to cause sterility and take your life, your vaginas and other body parts may necrotize before you perish, and still your greatest desire is to tithe to your phallic-capped evergreen tree fertility churches. Your churches pushed the pagan fertility rites and then demanded you take a jab that destroyed your fertility and is sure to take your lives.

In the news (not the mainstream news) 5 employees at the Superstore in Mission British Columbia Canada dropped dead on August 7th 2002, they closed the store for the day after the 5th person died. All the dead were vaccinated. This means that those who did not die from the bullshit covid jab will buy larger trees and decorate them to greater degrees, and will phone the police on me if I dare inform them that Scripture condemns turning trees into decorated idols, that nothing in the Bible supports the idea that they should pray to Mary, and that Scripture repeatedly indicates that witches are eating people. The surviving employees will volunteer to decorate the store’s pagan symbols of fertility and will abundantly tithe to the churches displaying the pagan idols… they will tithe to the priests and ministers who parroted the media and who parroted the politicians, priests and ministers who strongly urged the sheep to take the death jabs, they will tithe to the priests and ministers who ram their penises up your children’s arseholes and who teach your children to do the same. They will laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and then take injections that will cause them to necrotize, and while necrotizing they will cover their ignorant faces with masks while claiming to know the truth. All I can do is cry out to God against the rest of the employees of the Superstores across the nation, and laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26).

It is written in the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on August 17th 2022 that hospitals are closing their doors to new victims, and are claiming the Covid-19 outbreak as being responsible. But there is no pandemic, the beds are not being occupied by people who caught a cold, the people laying in the hospital beds are there due to vaccine injury, they have had their immune systems destroyed by the jabs. Even psychiatric units are shutting down due to the lack of staffing… the psychiatric nurses are either sick at home due to vaccine injury, or are in the hospital beds due to vaccine injury, or are dead due to vaccine injury, or have realized that they are torturing and killing people due to those people expressing conflicting religious and political views and decided to quit. Still, the psychiatric wards are closing down too slowly, and there is an influx of Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists who desire to work there and keep them open, we will still have to force an end to psychiatry and deport the Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists, all of them, the red and white Canadian treaties do not give us permission to import these fertility cults.

I complained to a psychiatric nurse that the psychiatric medications were making me nauseous, made my hair fall out, made my skin hard and dry, made my jaw lock open, made my tongue and lips turn into hard leather, made my brain pound in unbearable pain, and she just laughed and told me it was my own damn fault for not drinking enough water. Forcing psychiatric drugs upon people is a crime against humanity, the employees are at risk of bring hung.

I think that the vast majority of those people who adopt the Catholic fertility rites and turn trees into decorated idols, and make decorative wreaths from the branches of evergreen trees and place them on the graves of the war dead, and who bend down to Egyptian penises and place the decorative wreaths at the base of the dinks, and who place miniature Egyptian penises on the very tops of their decorated trees, and those who attend churches that are capped with miniature Egyptian penises, are the same people who took the death jabs. The more likely you are to post photographs on social media of your kids posing beside the pagan idols, the more likely you are to allow your kids to be injected with the bullshit covid death jabs. But do not fret, you are not alone, not just the pope but all the Disney characters pose beside the blinkin’ trees as well, you are in good company.

In the news (not the mainstream news) Americans are being encouraged to enter into a civil war, and should they do so they would be doink so without consulting God. If you read Scripture you will see that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Americans loved Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal) because they thought he shared their values when they saw the photographs he published showing himself posing with evergreen trees turned into blinkin’ symbols of fertility. The Americans, the Christians among them included, assumed he was one of them, for they all embrace the blinkin’ fertility tree idols. Then they loved Trump as well, in part because he similarly poses with the pagan idols (mainly they like the freedom, opportunities and security that Trump offers, the evergreen tree idol is just a bonus stumbling block). Different aspects of the winter festivities together are in direct violation of God’s First Three Commandments. The left and the right are united in turning trees into decorated idols. The Islamists don’t turn trees into decorated idols, just the Islamic leaders such as Obama do it, they do it in order to appear non-threatening to the non-Islamists in order to obtain their votes, and in order gain compliance to their governments. Existing laws outlaw Islam in America, and the presence of Moslems in Canada violates the Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms as the Islamists always become vicious when their numbers increase, while the Sikhs and Hindus are also over represented in economic and other crimes in North America. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms doth not grant Canadians the right to own neither guns nor land, and the safety it promises is just a sham.

Click here to read the complete article

tech / sci.engr.joining.welding / Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff