Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkabatoff@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:29 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
October 18th 2022 8:54 pm 146,087 words (165 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news (not the mainstream news) Sweden suffered over 80 bombings in 2021, that is more than one every four days. I think that the Swedes who were born in Sweden and who are now living in Canada and United States should be arrested and flogged. Then put them into special camps and teach them how to shoot, then equip them with a rifle or machine gun or shotgun, and a handgun, a few grenades, and parachute them into Malmo and Stockholm. If you can’t defend Canada and United States from Islamic invasion, then go back to Sweden and defend your own country from Islamic invasion. Similarly the long established multi-generational Chinese living in Canada and the United States need to rise up against Islam, and if they can’t be bothered, then arrest them, flog them, train them to be soldiers and offer to parachute them into Sweden with the Swedes so they may battle Islamists there, or fly them to Hong Kong where they may battle against communism, there. Similarly the English, Irish and Scots can leave Canada and the United States and go defend their own nations from Islam and against their royal witches. And the Italians, even the Italian mafia, have allowed Islamic gangs to run rampant in Italy, they were unable to defend their nation from Islam and are here now, unable to defend either Canada or the United States from Islamic invasion. Moscow is surrounded by millions of Islamists, and the Russians flee to North America where they are unwilling to confront Islam either. The Hindus allowed the partitioning of their nation to Islam and are now in Canada and the USA helping the Islamists exploit us. Islam is spreading through Africa like a cancer, send the blacks in North America to Africa to fight against Islam there, as they sure as hell don’t fight against Islam here. Train these people to be soldiers, give them a parachute and a kick in the ass in order to eject them from the aircraft. All you have for me and other victims of psychiatric horror is laughter and scorn, consider yourselves fortunate that you will only face a flogging and deportation. Millions of you compassionless turds living in North America took Trudeau’s and Obama’s Islamic death jabs, millions have already died and many millions more of you are about to perish due to these injections, go accomplish something with your lives before you become a greater burden to us as you twitch and convulse and die here. If you are unwilling to confront the Islamic invasion here, then go die somewhere else. Every institution teaches you to embrace Catholic fertility rites, then you embrace Catholic fertility rites with every ounce of your being and then have the audacity to claim the Jews rule the world while you purchase Halal certified foods and thereby fund the spread of Islam, just shut your God-damned mouths for a little while. I’m trying to raise an army, and if we catch you and flog you, hopefully we will get Jean Edna Anne De Witt (born August 15th 1984) to laugh at you when you are being flogged and deported, as she doths it so very well.

In the news (not the mainstream news) Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist) demands that farmers in America destroy their crops. Obama is paying the farmers 1.5 times the value of the crop and threatens to spray their land with Agent Orange if the farmers refuse to destroy their crops. Obama (via Biden and other traitors) is also demanding people dump any oil they have stored in storage containers. Incredibly the American farmers are destroying their crops and people are spreading their oil upon the dirt roads. When these people hear that I was tortured for years after criticizing their adoption of Catholic fertility rites, they will laugh at me and continue to destroy their crops and pollute the topsoil with oil, and then sing Jingle Bells and get their God-damned trees to blink, then continue to tithe to the churches that teaches them to do so. I’ll try to get Jean Edna Anne De Witt (born August 15th 1984) to go on tour in America and laugh at the farmers there, as she doths it very well. After she laughs at the farmers I’ll send her on a tour to the cities to laugh at the people starving to death there. Just as people thought it was absolutely hilarious that I faced years of brutal psychiatric horror, I think it absolutely hilarious that they now face famine. I used to teach people that the Bible encourages us to store up seven years of food supplies in anticipation of a period of adversity but my words were not appreciated in the least, perhaps they can reconsider their brutality, their compassionlessness and their tremendous ignorance while Jean Edna Anne De Witt (born August 15th 1984) laughs at them.

In the news the Canadian truckers are united and many are headed to Ottawa. Some of the truckers are Sikhs and Islamists who are not headed to Ottawa, instead they continue to transport goods to Canadian destinations (with guns and drugs mixed in with the legitimately transported goods). The truckers headed to Ottawa are concerned about being forced to take death jabs in order to cross the border and transport the goods, other issues are beyond the scope of their trip. For example, the truckers don’t mind that the politicians are forcing the people to take death jabs, the truckers are instead concerned that they are being prevented from crossing the border if they do not take the death jabs. And the truckers are concerned about inflation but not concerned that the government pays them in paper certificate of debt rather than in real money that is not inflationary. The truckers are concerned that the government desires to remove their guns and makes it difficult for them to obtain handguns and semi-automatic rifles, but on the other hand they smile when they hear that I and other victims of psychiatric horror have little chance of obtaining a gun license or enough money to buy a pot to piss in. They laugh that the victims of psychiatric horror especially at those who had the audacity to criticize their blinkin’ fertility tree idols. In the end the truckers will realize that they are all united, as even the Sikhs and Islamists will join with them and wish everybody a Merry Christmas (the use of God’s Name in vain, it is not His Mass but is a pagan mass commemorating the return of the sun from the south, by December 25th the sun is visibly rising from the south). The members of the alternative fertility cults hope to utterly destroy the white truckers and take their nations, they set aside their differences and wish that these white truckers continue to turn trees into decorated idols. Likely many of the Hindus, Sikhs and the Islamists (members of alternative fertility cults) read the Bible and see that God is enraged when He sees people turning trees into decorated idols, so they of course respond by encouraging the white truckers to bow to the blinkin’ trees and sing Jingle Bells. There is no better way for the members of the alternative fertility cults to take over Canada and the USA than to encourage the white Europeans and red Aboriginals to continue in their putrid Catholic fertility tree filth. The Canadian truckers are united in upholding different forms of pagan idolatry, and are united in their compassionlessness to the victims of psychiatric horror. The jabbed unite with the unjabbed and phone the police on me when I criticize their pagan fertility rites, they are far more tolerant of priests and ministers ramming their penises up their children’s arseholes.

In the news on February 2nd 2022 the mayor of Ottawa Jim Watson says that the truckers are costing the City of Ottawa over a million dollars a day in extra costs, “...$800,000 a day in policing costs, plus overtime costs for bylaw officers and public work employees who have had to use tractors and front end loaders to block off the streets.” So stop using taxpayer funds to block the streets and harass the truckers. The truckers want to stay in Ottawa as long as the “vaccine” mandates are in place. The truckers don’t seem to understand that what is being injected into them is not a vaccine designed to prevent illness but is instead a death shot, designed to kill. Some 90% of the truckers in Canada took the death shot and will soon be too sick to continue driving, many will be suddenly dropping dead from heart failure throughout the balance of 2022. The truckers don’t seem to understand that the federal politicians in Ottawa are using this bogus pandemic to fund the spread of Islam, and even if the “vaccine” mandates are lifted, the Islamists will continue to pour into Canada and will continue to receive huge amounts of cash to assist them to take over the nation. The truckers have only a limited time before they are too sick to continue their protest. There is no point for the mayor of Ottawa to complain about the truckers blocking streets, soon the truckers will be dead and your problem will go away. In Saskatchewan we pay over a million dollars a day to police the Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Latin Americans, and to pay for the damage they cause to our homes, and to pay for the medical and associated bills of those who were raped, beaten, robbed and killed by these invaders. We should start seizing the vehicles that enter Saskatchewan with Ontario plates and auction these vehicles off to help pay for the costs that Ottawa is imposing upon us. The politicians across the nation are funding psychiatry and psychiatric torture, the truckers and the mayor of Ottawa don’t consider this an issue. Note that the Hindu, Sikh and Islamic invaders are being trained in western universities to become brutal psychiatrists, and under Trudeau they may practice their “art” in Canada without even being Canadian citizens. I think the cost of psychiatry is very high, and it will ultimately destroy the people who are compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, people like Jim Watson and people like the truckers.

Click here to read the complete article

tech / sci.engr.joining.welding / Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff