From: kymhorsell@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: "compelling evidence" for planet X
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 05:01:05 +1000
sha1:Kcf1ru5/iqZtqrOkYD7WhmxJv3E= sha256:HSdBSthjKwauE3XBSz3CK0w6tP3TycI6cVbxGcvO+MA=
 by: kymhorsell@gmail.com - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:01 UTC

<https://thedebrief.org/something-is-affecting-gravity-in-our-solar-system-and-astronomers-say-it-could-be-an-unknown-planet/>

Something is Affecting Gravity in our Solar System, and Astronomers Say It
Could Be an Unknown Planet
MJ Banias
The Debrief, 24 Apr 2024

In the far reaches of our solar system beyond the orbit of Neptune, a
mysterious and yet-unseen world may be lurking in the darkness. Dubbed
"Planet 9," this hypothetical celestial body has been the subject of
intense scientific debate and speculation since its existence was first
proposed in 2016.

Now, a new study published to the arXiv pre-print service by a team
from the California Institute of Technology, Universit� C�te d'Azur,
and Southwest Research Institute has provided compelling evidence
supporting the presence of this enigmatic planet.

The origin of the Planet 9 hypothesis stems from the peculiar
alignments in the orbits of several distant trans-Neptunian objects
(TNOs). Astronomers over the years have debated that these orbital
anomalies could be explained by the gravitational influence of an
undiscovered planet, estimated to be about 5 to 10 times the mass
of Earth, orbiting the sun at a distance of 100s of astronomical
units. Simply put, something weird is going on around Neptune.

World Oil Statistics
The world consumes 35,442,913,090 barrels of oil as of the year 2016,
equivalent to 97,103,871 barrels per day. � Global oil consumption per
capita is 5 barrels ...
Oil Reserves: 1,650,585,140,000
Oil Consumption: 35,442,913,090
Reserves/Consumption: 47 <== years left i.e. 2016+47 == 2063
-- Worldometer

Power outages are becoming more common as extreme weather events soar
Axios, 24 Apr 2024 13:45Z
According to a new analysis, the South and Southeast have experienced the
most extreme weather-related power outages during the past 2 decades.

Asian monsoon lofts ozone-depleting substances to stratosphere
Science Daily, 24 Apr 2024 18:30Z
Powerful monsoon winds, strengthened by a warming climate, are lofting
unexpectedly large quantities of ozone-depleting substances high into the
atmosphere over East Asia, according to new research.

Government's refusal's to declassify UFO docs is a 'cover-up' costing
taxpayers mns: GOP congressman
FOX News on MSN.com, 24 Apr 2024 08:40Z
Tenn., said he believes there's a govt cover-up about UFOs, and the
govt continues to spend mns researching ...

[Woo-hoo! DATA SCIENCE!!]
Attribution fundamental to climate litigation, say lawyers; scientists urge
data, modelling fixes
Deccan Herald, 24 Apr 2024 06:37Z
Amid the likelihood of a rise in litigations following the Supreme Court's
observation that climate change impacts the ...

Coronavirus Death Toll and Trends
7,010,681 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as
of April 13, 2024, 01:00 GMT. There are currently 704,753,890 confirmed
cases in 229 ...
-- Worldometer, 24 Apr 2024

A `World-Changing' Underwater UFO--Caught on Video--Is a Legit Threat,
Says Ex-Navy Officer
Popular Mechanics, 23 Apr 2024 13:12Z
Transmedium" UFOs Jeopardize US Security Gallaudet made the case for
studying underwater UFOs, or what the govt calls ...

[My EV Made Me Do It!]
A Tesla driver who made false claims the car was in autopilot when she
crashed into a pedestrian has pleaded guilty
ABC News, 23 Apr 2024 08:35Z
Sakshi Agrawal, who spent 2 years fighting charges against her, has
entered a last minute guilty plea after she crashed into a pedestrian
in Melbourne in 2022 and falsely blamed the car's autopilot feature.

[Wy Din Sommon Perdik Dis?]
Extreme heat in 2023 linked to drastic slump in growth of marine life
New Scientist, 19 Apr 2024
Last year's marine heatwaves saw an unprecedented decline in the growth of
phytoplankton and algae, which many animals in the oceans depend on for food.

Asia world's most disaster-prone region in 2023: WMO
Deccan Herald, 23 Apr 2024 05:55Z
Asia continued to bear the brunt of weather, climate and water-related
hazards in 2023, making it the world's most ...

NASA's Voyager 1 spacecraft finally phones home after 5 months of no contact
www.space.com, 23 Apr 2024 03:31Z
On Sat, April 5, Voyager 1 finally "phoned home" and updated its NASA
operating team about its health. The interstellar explorer is ...

Exclusive: Mercedes becomes the first automaker to sell autonomous cars in
the US that don't come with a requirement that drivers watch the road
FORTUNE, 18 Apr 2024

Mysterious Aerial Phenomena Over Langley Air Force Base: New Insights from
Exclusive Footage
UAPs swarm US military base
LUFOS, 22 Apr 2024
In a recent and unprecedented event, new video footage has surfaced,
showing unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) swarming over Langley Air
Force Base in Virginia. This footage, obtained exclusively by
NewsNation, highlights a significant and baffling aerial display that
took place in Dec last year, capturing the attention of military
and aviation experts, as well as the public.

On Earth Day, Impact Of Climate Change On Infectious Diseases Looms
Forbes, 22 Apr 2024 16:27Z
From dengue to Zika to malaria, climate change Is altering the impact of
infectious diseases throughout the world. A robust ...

CBS News poll finds big majority of Americans support US taking steps to
reduce climate change
CBS News, 22 Apr 2024 03:38Z
People who have experienced extreme weather are especially likely to say
climate change needs to be addressed right away.

[Extreme Exrxpe!]
Europe suffered record number of 'extreme heat stress' days in 2023: monitors
Couriermail, 22 Apr 2024 03:32Z
Europe endured a record number of "extreme heat stress" days in 2023, two
leading climate monitors said Mon, underscoring ...

Re: "compelling evidence" for planet X

<v0d6r1$2tuab$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=6377&group=alt.astronomy#6377

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: "compelling evidence" for planet X
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:13:02 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:13 UTC

kymhorsell@gmail.com wrote on 25/4/24 5:01 am:
> <https://thedebrief.org/something-is-affecting-gravity-in-our-solar-system-and-astronomers-say-it-could-be-an-unknown-planet/>
>
> Something is Affecting Gravity in our Solar System, and Astronomers
> Say It Could Be an Unknown Planet MJ Banias The Debrief, 24 Apr 2024
>
> In the far reaches of our solar system beyond the orbit of Neptune,
> a mysterious and yet-unseen world may be lurking in the darkness.
> Dubbed "Planet 9," this hypothetical celestial body has been the
> subject of intense scientific debate and speculation since its
> existence was first proposed in 2016.
>
> Now, a new study published to the arXiv pre-print service by a team
> from the California Institute of Technology, Université Côte d'Azur,
> and Southwest Research Institute has provided compelling evidence
> supporting the presence of this enigmatic planet.
>
> The origin of the Planet 9 hypothesis stems from the peculiar
> alignments in the orbits of several distant trans-Neptunian objects
> (TNOs). Astronomers over the years have debated that these orbital
> anomalies could be explained by the gravitational influence of an
> undiscovered planet, estimated to be about 5 to 10 times the mass of
> Earth, orbiting the sun at a distance of 100s of astronomical units.
> Simply put, something weird is going on around Neptune.

Could this be Pluto striking back?? The "about 5 to 10 times the mass
of Earth" statement might indicate *NO* . ;-(
--
Daniel

Re: "compelling evidence" for planet X

<Q2wWN.46714$QQ_1.6719@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=6379&group=alt.astronomy#6379

Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
From: a425couple@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 10:04:47 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:04 UTC

On 4/24/24 12:01, kymhorsell@gmail.com wrote:
> <https://thedebrief.org/something-is-affecting-gravity-in-our-solar-system-and-astronomers-say-it-could-be-an-unknown-planet/>
>
> Something is Affecting Gravity in our Solar System, and Astronomers Say It
> Could Be an Unknown Planet
> MJ Banias
> The Debrief, 24 Apr 2024
>
> In the far reaches of our solar system beyond the orbit of Neptune, a
> mysterious and yet-unseen world may be lurking in the darkness. Dubbed
> "Planet 9," this hypothetical celestial body has been the subject of
> intense scientific debate and speculation since its existence was first
> proposed in 2016.

Yes, interesting evidence.
But, so far, we have not spotted it.
Hmmm.....

Re: "compelling evidence" for planet X

<v0efir$l02$3@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=6384&group=alt.astronomy#6384

From: kymhorsell@gmail.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:48:27 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: R Kym Horsell <kym@otaku.sdf.org>
sha1:qxCxoOVo10kn4KUBZu1eHcw+hB8= sha256:ARGUCk8kko5uMb2GkRxrpVB8E6mHtCDUjck+MhNuwaM=
 by: R Kym Horsell - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:48 UTC

a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/24/24 12:01, kymhorsell@gmail.com wrote:
>> <https://thedebrief.org/something-is-affecting-gravity-in-our-solar-system-and-astronomers-say-it-could-be-an-unknown-planet/>
>> Something is Affecting Gravity in our Solar System, and Astronomers Say It
>> Could Be an Unknown Planet
>> MJ Banias
>> The Debrief, 24 Apr 2024
>> In the far reaches of our solar system beyond the orbit of Neptune, a
>> mysterious and yet-unseen world may be lurking in the darkness. Dubbed
>> "Planet 9," this hypothetical celestial body has been the subject of
>> intense scientific debate and speculation since its existence was first
>> proposed in 2016.
> Yes, interesting evidence.
> But, so far, we have not spotted it.
> Hmmm.....

Sometimes when I have a visitor at the right time of day I invite them
to go outside and look at the sky.
Just around sunset the first stars are coming out.
If the visitor is something of an amateur astronomer and knows
the names of a few of the bright stars I'll do this trick.
Ask them to point to Sirius or Canopus.
I know that even if you know pretty much where they are
and they happen to be visible at the time to the naked eye it
is very hard to spot them unless you know EXACTLY where to look.

--
Top reasons why Mr Stephenson's "railway" will never work:
(1) The project will drain the King's treasury.