From: rusty.hinge@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing
gubu.
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:27:40 +0000
 by: RustyHinge - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:27 UTC

*TWAT*

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<9c3jth5od08ei3jv1qqnq2vmto49j8ar1g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=5586&group=alt.astronomy#5586

From: schwarzb@delq.com (Barry Schwarz)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:53:49 -0800
 by: Barry Schwarz - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 21:53 UTC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:27:40 +0000, RustyHinge
<rusty.hinge@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

>On 04/12/2022 16:49, Goat Dancing Gubu wrote:

<snip>

>*TWAT*

And yet you felt the need to republish all 76 lines of it.

--
Remove del for email

tech / alt.astronomy / Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.