Message from Our Sponsor on ttyTV at 13:58 ...

tech / sci.physics / The MMI bungle

SubjectAuthor
o The MMI bungleArindam Banerjee

1
The MMI bungle

<eobk41X-zHd9ezV8GAmFwqMNGrs@jntp>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=5540&group=sci.physics#5540

Subject: The MMI bungle
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag
JNTP-HashClient: yfFWzW5WHF_Sm2oxs_avh-JJGnM
JNTP-ThreadID: mTouRNM0Qy_d2SK6cKdWy4aP2bA
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=eobk41X-zHd9ezV8GAmFwqMNGrs@jntp
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 24 08:45:56 +0000
From: banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:45 UTC

From a recent facebook post...

I had problems with the MMI when it was taught at high school. I felt that
it was false, something wrong there - just a feeling. It was in 2005 that
I found out what was wrong. The bungle was in IGNORING that the equipment
was not moving with the Earth, while it was on it. A subtle error. The
path lengths for the two light beams are the same when this error is taken
into account, and so, the nulls have to take place if indeed the Earth is
moving and the speed of light is variant with the speed of the emitter as
was then thought. To say that the nulls appear as the speed of light is
invariant, is to imply that the Earth is still. Water waves are an analogy
to show the Doppler effect - while the swimmer thinks the wavelength
changes as the frequency changes, supposing the speed of the water wave to
be constant, the relative speed is not taken into account. For in this
case the relative speed changes for every swimmer! Whereas the observer on
the bank knows the wavelength is constant and indeed so is the frequency.
For that observer knows what is happening to all the swimmers. Now science
is not about subjectivity; it is about objectivity. The opiniion of the
observer on the shore matters. Whereas all the swimmes will get different
values for wavelength and frequency, all assuming that the speed of the
water wave is the same for all. The equation f(v)=(c+v)/L is elegant in
its simplicity. Thanks for your interest. Basically in 1905 they had no
clue about antenna theory so they came up with the wrong quantum theory...
with the ridiculously schizophrenic de Broglie hypothesis to explain what
was being done all the time with electromagnetic waves travelling in the
aether medium. Unfortunately, here theology comes in - aether is related
to the Hindu concept of aum. Thus Tesla correctly said that the
Eisnteinians are very brilliant people who are not scientists but
theologians. I add that they are there to keep up the metaphysics related
to creation, so the Big Bang theory, also ridiculous. Had they been
honest, they would have accepted my new physics long ago, starting with
the cause of gravity. That essay integrates all the known forces from
gravity to strong nuclear as electrostatic and electromagnetic. I can
understand their theological motives and career compulsions; but I cannot
forgive their criminality. They are frauds who by blocking my new physics
(which will create far superior technology like reactionless motors for
very fast and efficient travel in near and outer space) are condemning
humanity to global heating from polluting the upper atmosphere with jet
engine exhausts.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

tech / sci.physics / The MMI bungle