For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. -- H. L. Mencken

tech / sci.physics / Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convoluted nitwit.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convolutJames McGinn
+- Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convolutJim Pennino
`- Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convolutJimbo

1
Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convoluted nitwit.

<e53be641-563a-413d-b219-3fb06ae67002n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=4660&group=sci.physics#4660

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:22:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner,
you convoluted nitwit.
From: jimmcginn9@gmail.com (James McGinn)
 by: James McGinn - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:22 UTC

On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 8:16:08 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Claudius Denk <claudi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> There is no distinction, Jimbo, water vapor is the gaseous form of water, period.
> >
> > Obviously there is. You are just a moron.
> Let's ask ChatGPT.
>
> Q: What is water vapor?
>
> A: Water vapor is the gaseous form of water, made up of molecules of
> water in the air. It is invisible to the naked eye and is often
> present in the Earth's atmosphere in the form of fog, clouds, and
> humidity.
>
> Q: Is the phrase "water vapor" ambiguous?
>
> A: The phrase "water vapor" is not inherently ambiguous. It refers
> specifically to the gaseous state of water, which can exist at various
> temperatures and pressures depending on the ambient conditions.
>

> > James McGinn / Delusionally Insane Crackpot

The phase of H2O in the atmosphere is determined by the physical properties of water. It isn't determined by consensus or by a computer program.

You simpletons have no business in scientific discussion.

James McGinn / Genius

Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convoluted nitwit.

<b9dcak-97n41.ln1@gonzo.specsol.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=4662&group=sci.physics#4662

From: jimp@gonzo.specsol.net (Jim Pennino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convoluted nitwit.
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:47:09 -0800
 by: Jim Pennino - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:47 UTC

James McGinn <jimmcginn9@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 8:16:08 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
>> Claudius Denk <claudi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Obviously there is. You are just a moron.
>> Let's ask ChatGPT.
>>
>> Q: What is water vapor?
>>
>> A: Water vapor is the gaseous form of water, made up of molecules of
>> water in the air. It is invisible to the naked eye and is often
>> present in the Earth's atmosphere in the form of fog, clouds, and
>> humidity.
>>
>> Q: Is the phrase "water vapor" ambiguous?
>>
>> A: The phrase "water vapor" is not inherently ambiguous. It refers
>> specifically to the gaseous state of water, which can exist at various
>> temperatures and pressures depending on the ambient conditions.
>>

>> > James McGinn / Delusionally Insane Crackpot
>
> The phase of H2O in the atmosphere is determined by the physical properties of water. It isn't determined by consensus or by a computer program.

Almost. It is determined by many experiments by many different people
which all yield the same results.

It is those actions that your delusions dismiss as "consensus",
crackpot.

> You simpletons have no business in scientific discussion.

Delusionally insane crackpots that can not discern between general
agreement and agreement of experimental results have no business in
scientific discussions, especially when they have NO experiments of
their own.

> James McGinn / Delusionally Insane Crackpot

Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convoluted nitwit.

<1708399700-1648016@cmacleod.me.uk>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=4691&group=sci.physics#4691

From: user11@cmacleod.me.uk.invalid (Jimbo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
you convoluted nitwit.
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 24 03:28:20 GMT
 by: Jimbo - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:28 UTC

James McGinn <jimmcginn9@gmail.com> posted:

> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 8:16:08=E2=80=AFAM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wro=
> te:
> > Claudius Denk <claudi...@gmail.com> wrote:=20
> > > On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 10:11:56 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com=
> wrote:=20
> om wrote:=20
> om wrote:=20
> wrote:=20
> wrote:=20
> =20
> you convoluted nitwit.=20
> er vapor". As per virtually every textbook in the freakin' world, water vap=
> or is the gaseous form of water... nothing complicated about that!=20
> o?=20
> of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structur=
> es of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts do not go away while sc=
> ientists debate rival theories for explaining them. Einstein's theory of gr=
> avitation replaced Newton's, but apples did not suspend themselves in mid-a=
> ir pending the outcome."=20
> n?=20
> er, period.=20
> > >=20
> > > Obviously there is. You are just a moron.
> > Let's ask ChatGPT.=20
> >=20
> > Q: What is water vapor?=20
> >=20
> > A: Water vapor is the gaseous form of water, made up of molecules of=20
> > water in the air. It is invisible to the naked eye and is often=20
> > present in the Earth's atmosphere in the form of fog, clouds, and=20
> > humidity.=20
> >=20
> > Q: Is the phrase "water vapor" ambiguous?=20
> >=20
> > A: The phrase "water vapor" is not inherently ambiguous. It refers=20
> > specifically to the gaseous state of water, which can exist at various=20
> > temperatures and pressures depending on the ambient conditions.=20
> >=20
> > >=20
> > > James McGinn / Delusionally Insane Crackpot
>
> The phase of H2O in the atmosphere is determined by the physical properties=
> of water. It isn't determined by consensus or by a computer program.
>
> You simpletons have no business in scientific discussion.
>
> James McGinn / Genius
Jimbo, never in your life have you had a scientific discussion... not ever!

You are *still* a waste of good air. Who left the insane asylum door unlocked?

tech / sci.physics / Re: You are using the phrase "water vapor,' in an ambiguous manner, you convoluted nitwit.