From: memberlist@www.arrl.org (ARRL Members Only Web site)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info
Subject: Feb. 28, 2024, ARRL Midwest Division Town Hall Video
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 01:54:12 EST
=EMY3
 by: ARRL Members Only We - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 06:54 UTC

Let me thank all the people who took part in our Zoom Town Hall meeting
last night, Feb. 28, 2024. I appreciate the questions, comments and
suggestions. In particular I would also like to thank Vice Director
Dave Propper, K2DP, ARRL Treasurer John Sager, WJ7S, Kansas Section
Manager Ron Cowan, KB0DTI, and Iowa Section Manager Lelia Garner,
WA0UIG, for their contributions.

If you weren't able to attend or if you just want to review the
discussion, here is the YouTube link to watch the meeting:

https://youtu.be/bh_hr7Yse04

Dave and I would appreciate hearing any additional questions, comments,
and suggestions that you might have after watching the video. You can
send them to me at k0aiz@arrl.org or to Dave at k2dp@arrl.org.

We will schedule another Zoom Town Hall in about 3 months.

73, Art K0AIZ

ARRL Midwest Division
Director: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ
k0aiz@arrl.org

tech / rec.radio.amateur.misc / Feb. 28, 2024, ARRL Midwest Division Town Hall Video