From: memberlist@www.arrl.org (ARRL Members Only Web site)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info
Subject: All the best
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:26:27 EST
=FMPb
 by: ARRL Members Only We - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 01:26 UTC

As usual, I'm a little behind in all the stuff I need to get done. I
meant to send out a Holiday greeting earlier. But I got distracted.
I would like to wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season. Amateur
Radio connects us to so many people from different cultures and
religious beliefs. In those connections we find common interests
whether they be the latest HF antenna, shared career experiences, the
love of family, or just the joy of making new friends a state or a world
away.
It's a time to celebrate those things that bring us together. It's
time to remember the magic of the hobby we share and the accomplishment
we feel in serving our communities.
As this year comes to an end, I wish you all a prosperous, safe, and
happy New Year. Oh, and good DX, too.
Thank you for supporting the ARRL and for contributing so much to
amateur radio.
73, Art K0AIZ
ARRL Midwest Division
Director: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ
k0aiz@arrl.org

tech / rec.radio.amateur.misc / All the best