From: memberlist@www.arrl.org (ARRL Members Only Web site)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:12:49 EST
=3Mxx
 by: ARRL Members Only We - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 18:12 UTC

As I get pummeled by 1-, 3-, and 5-year-old grand kids, I'm reminded
of how much I have to be thankful for. Seeing the world through their
eyes is a perspective that offers renewal.
Many years ago, we were invited to join a friend's family for
Thanksgiving dinner. As we began dinner, our host went around the table
asking each person to say what they were thankful for. We heard the
usual "grateful for family," "thankful for health," "happy for
wonderful weather," etc. When the youngest person at the table, a
3-year-old was asked what he was thankful for, he smiled and said
"yellow."
Sometimes getting back to basics is a good thing.
My wife Chris, N6CLZ, and I wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We're thankful to you for your support of Amateur Radio and the ARRL.
73, Art K0AIZ
ARRL Midwest Division
Director: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ
k0aiz@arrl.org

tech / rec.radio.amateur.misc / Happy Thanksgiving