From: pbyabmle@4wrd.cc (Bryan)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Subject: Hamfest pictures
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 21:24:43 -0500
 by: Bryan - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 02:24 UTC

Greetings all. I attend a lot of hamfests throughout the year, and
thought that everyone here would appreciate the equipment and whatnot
that shows up.

I tend to take a lot of pictures because, while I don't want the stuff
(no room!) I do like the way a lot of it looks, and I often see things
that are unusual or one-of-a-kind, and I like to go back and look at it
all. That's usually with a "wish I'd picked that up!"

I'm going to plug myself here and my pictures, if you'd like to take a
look. If this isn't appropriate for the group, please say so and I won't
do it again.

Here's the pictures I took at Fort Wayne 2023:

https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2023/11/29/pictures-from-fort-wayne-2023/

Findlay (Ohio) 2023:

https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2023/09/22/pictures-from-findlay-2023/

And Dayton 2023:

https://wereboar.com/projects/index.php/2023/05/24/the-dayton-hamvention-2023/

There are plenty of others in there too, Columbus (Ohio), Cuyahoga
Falls, New Philadelphia, Butler PA, as well as shows from years past. I
don't have comments open on the site because of spam but will be happy
to talk about the stuff here.

--
vintage electronics, hamfest pictures, and general junk I like at
https://wereboar.com/projects

tech / rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors / Hamfest pictures