From: clp@alumni.caltech.edu (Chris L Peterson)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Re: Idiot Canadian Minister of Transportation promises to build no more roads, give the money to climate change flim-flan people
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 06:20:01 -0700
 by: Chris L Peterson - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 13:20 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:56:00 -0800 (PST), Rich <rander3128@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Alberta minister suggested he return to planet Earth, where the average person doesn't walk 10km to work every day. This is just one more reason why the liberals will (like in Ontario) have their HEADS handed to them come election time.

This is the kind of thinking that will be required in order to avoid
ecosystem collapse, the collapse of western governments, and the
deaths of hundreds of millions of people. It's a start towards taking
people off of land and returning large sections of the planet to
native habitat, too.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: Idiot Canadian Minister of Transportation promises to build no more roads, give the money to climate change flim-flan people