For every problem there is one solution which is simple, neat, and wrong. -- H. L. Mencken

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: SN1987a structure and evolution

SubjectAuthor
* SN1987a structure and evolutionGerald Kelleher
`- SN1987a structure and evolutionGerald Kelleher

1
SN1987a structure and evolution

<ec4095f8-0cae-4299-8b8a-87c89d9c97e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=11000&group=sci.astro.amateur#11000

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 02:10:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SN1987a structure and evolution
From: kelleher.gerald@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:10 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPj--bedew&t=46s

I delight in the new observations for their beauty as much as anything else yet the pace of evolution of the rings in the pre-Supernova and post-Supernova star is in contrast to how slow people on the planet to recognise it.

I can observe, interpret and make any conclusion on things like the seasons, the partitioning of direct/retrograde motions, differential rotation across latitudes and many different topics without comment, but I hit a sore point among those who deal with evolution in the celestial arena in small and large scales.

I learned from Copernicus that he did not fear Church censure but only rabid drones who could not handle the arguments and challenges surrounding conclusions. It is even worse today, however, rather than disappear into a sullen mood, I place no burden on people and recognise the slow adoption of principles and insights despite the mindless insults as these people are bypassed for more productive views.

The evolution of SN1987a and other snapshots of stellar evolution portray a more exciting narrative for solar system formation and so what if some contributors only follow a creation that doesn't allow for a metamorphosis from a large pre-Supernova star to a star with a smaller mass and planetary companions, it has an enormous attraction to it.

The most productive and creative Christians understand one thing, some more and others less-

"And now, brother, listen to the conclusion. Above all the graces and all the gifts of the Holy Spirit which Christ grants to his friends, is the grace of overcoming oneself, and accepting willingly, out of love for Christ, all suffering, injury, discomfort and contempt; for in all other gifts of God we cannot glory, seeing they proceed not from ourselves but from God" St Francis of Assisi. Perfect Joy

Those who express sullen reactions are wasting their time because their objectives are always false and self-serving. That being said, in the absence of nobody I can work with, they can fumble their way to better and more exciting conclusions than what they offer society today.

Re: SN1987a structure and evolution

<96902935-42a7-41ec-8425-592c57d075e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=11002&group=sci.astro.amateur#11002

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SN1987a structure and evolution
From: kelleher.gerald@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 15:50 UTC

Having always gone my own way with these things, especially SN1987a, there is always room to see what is going on in the one area left in investigative astronomy with stellar evolution.

https://news.ucsb.edu/2022/020668/star-survived-supernova

I pay no attention to those contributors here in this newsgroup who can't manage to handle observations, interpretations and conclusions based on cyclical events that can be seen in contrast to evolutionary sciences where the best that can be done is different snapshots of stellar and solar evolution at different stages in their development.

Once again, research is far too slow in this area as it is in many others.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: SN1987a structure and evolution