The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich

SubjectAuthor
* the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant RichAB
+* the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant RichAB
|`- the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant RichAB
`- the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant RichQuadibloc

1
the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich

<uckshk$2954d$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=10536&group=sci.astro.amateur#10536

From: ab123@wonoz.com (AB)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 09:41:08 -0400
 by: AB - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 13:41 UTC

When are you going to start using your head instead of depending on
everyone else's? Actually, I take that back. Not "depending" on
everyone else's heads, more like bumping heads.

When someone does reply with correct information, you continue your
narrow-minded forum persona behavior and reject the proper answer based
on your pathetic dogmatic view.

Why post here at all if you are going to continue your predilection for
irrelevancy? Perhaps it's because you are starving for attention
perpetrated by something occurring (or not) in your self contained
defecation depository.

Re: the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich

<ucktb5$2954d$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=10537&group=sci.astro.amateur#10537

From: ab123@wonoz.com (AB)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 09:54:45 -0400
 by: AB - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 13:54 UTC

On 8/29/23 9:41 AM, AB wrote:
> When are you going to start using your head instead of depending on
> everyone else's?  Actually, I take that back.  Not "depending" on
> everyone else's heads, more like bumping heads.
>
> When someone does reply with correct information, you continue your
> narrow-minded forum persona behavior and reject the proper answer based
> on your pathetic dogmatic view.
>
> Why post here at all if you are going to continue your predilection for
> irrelevancy?  Perhaps it's because you are starving for attention
> perpetrated by something occurring (or not) in your self contained
> defecation depository.
Just to be clear, not speaking of RichA, but another Rich with some
outworldly posts I've come across in archival searches!

Re: the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich

<ucktp9$29hfn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=10538&group=sci.astro.amateur#10538

From: ab123@wonoz.com (AB)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 10:02:17 -0400
 by: AB - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:02 UTC

On 8/29/23 9:54 AM, AB wrote:
> On 8/29/23 9:41 AM, AB wrote:
>> When are you going to start using your head instead of depending on
>> everyone else's?  Actually, I take that back.  Not "depending" on
>> everyone else's heads, more like bumping heads.
>>
>> When someone does reply with correct information, you continue your
>> narrow-minded forum persona behavior and reject the proper answer
>> based on your pathetic dogmatic view.
>>
>> Why post here at all if you are going to continue your predilection
>> for irrelevancy?  Perhaps it's because you are starving for attention
>> perpetrated by something occurring (or not) in your self contained
>> defecation depository.
>
> Just to be clear, not speaking of RichA, but another Rich with some
> outworldly posts I've come across in archival searches!
Sorry again, a Rich not even a part of this astro.amateur forum, but
another. I hate wearing glasses, but maybe I need to start wearing them
so I can see what the heck I'm doing. Sorry for the rant and mispost!!
Dumb me.

Re: the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich

<4f4f0fd2-afc3-4c31-be52-1dfd8761f815n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/tech/article-flat.php?id=10581&group=sci.astro.amateur#10581

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 05:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: jsavard@ecn.ab.ca (Quadibloc)
 by: Quadibloc - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 12:34 UTC

On Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 7:41:11 AM UTC-6, AB wrote:
> When someone does reply with correct information, you continue your
> narrow-minded forum persona behavior and reject the proper answer based
> on your pathetic dogmatic view.

Yes, clearly that's not RichA. Whatever his faults may be, what you have
presented are simply *assertions* that an economic collapse is certainly
on its way. Sure, we have problems. So far, they haven't been addressed
properly, and if that doesn't change, an economic collapse _could_ be the
result.
But that is far from the same as one being inevitable.

John Savard

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: the dogmatic, narrow minded, willfully ignorant Rich