Newsgroups: alt.sport.horse-racing
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 04:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Horse Racing Generator, Trifectas, Random Numbers
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 11:07 UTC

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 7:48:14 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
> You can get lost easily in public forums like this Usenet group. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY POSTS!!! The overwhelming proportion of such “scribblings” are nothing more or above garbage, nonsense, one-liner bullshitting, fights, controversies, etc.
>
> To solve the problem, I created a thread referring to the most relevant articles, materials, debates, systems, fights, etc. I keep it updated and make sure it shows at the top of this Google group:
>
> • https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/alt.sport.horse-racing/VMRjZvIeDQU
> • The Best of Horse Racing: Betting Systems, Strategies, Software, Tips, Results, Payouts.
>
> Ion Saliu (royalty-name: Parpaluck),
> Founder of Founder of Horse Gambling Mathematics
>
> • https://saliu.com/ultimate-horse-software.html
> • Ultimate Software for Horse Racing Trifectas, Off-track Wagering, Betting.
>
> • https://forums.saliu.com/triple-crown-horse-racing.html
> • Results, Winning Horse Numbers in Triple Crown Races: Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, Belmont Stakes.

Search-engine programming advanced with rapid paces. Now, they can interact with Netizens almost like human beings. There are AI chatbots that behave in the manner of human researchers. I tested two AI chatbots on ‘Ion Saliu’ and ‘horse racing betting wagering’.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sport.horse-racing/c/wW1bIA-NY0A
• Artificial Intelligence, Horse Betting Prediction: Chatbots, Ion Saliu.

sport / alt.sport.horse-racing / Re: Horse Racing Generator, Trifectas, Random Numbers