Truth has no special time of its own. Its hour is now -- always. -- Albert Schweitzer

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israel

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israeldolf
`* Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On IsraelRas Mikaere
 `* Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israeldolf
  `- Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israeldolf

1
Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israel

<EtucnUMsIoFaAWb4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=997&group=soc.culture.russian#997

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms
Embargo On Israel
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:34:47 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:34 UTC

The point which you ought to make from past experience of 8 trillion cost,
20 years of war and 900,000 deaths.

Is that fighting these ISLAMIC DEVILS is a very difficult proposition but
there is going to be HELL to pay if it isn't finished by the time World War
II centennial.

But do you think that you'll be able to ever pray to God with a clear
conscience?

Putin tried that n with his orthodox gambit and Ukraine but failed
miserably.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20237%20-%20Cognitive%20Dissonance%20And%20Collectivism.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israel

<17bed7d62326a0bf$73089$1100308$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=999&group=soc.culture.russian#999

From: no_spam@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israel
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:30:18 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:30 UTC

TAKE THE GUNS AWAY FROM THE FILTHY MURDEROUS KIKES.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israel

<RdycnVmLw6bo4GH4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1001&group=soc.culture.russian#1001

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,nz.politics,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.russian
Embargo On Israel
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:33:25 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:33 UTC

I couldn't make sense of your reply...

Ras Mikaere <no_spam@gmail.com> wrote:

> TAKE THE GUNS AWAY FROM THE FILTHY MURDEROUS KIKES.

The point which you ought to make from past experience of 8 trillion US
dollars cost, 20 years of war and 900,000 deaths.

Is that fighting these ISLAMIC DEVILS is a very difficult proposition but
there is going to be HELL to pay if it isn't finished by the time of our
World War II centennial.

But do you think that you'll be able to ever pray to God with a clear
conscience?

Putin tried that with his orthodox gambit and Ukraine military operation

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Over 200 Lawmakers From 13 Countries Ask For Arms Embargo On Israel

<l69345FqitlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1009&group=soc.culture.russian#1009

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,nz.politics,soc.culture.israel
Embargo On Israel
Date: 23 Mar 2024 22:24:05 GMT
 by: dolf - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:24 UTC

Latest news on Russian www-sites prostituting women on X (Twitter) without
pausing over the slaughter of kinfolk...

REPOSTED TO AVOID DEPRAVITY AGAINST HUMAN ATROCITY IN RUSSIA BY FAKE
INTERACTION PROMOTING ADULT SEXUALISED SERVICES FROM ELENA WHEELER
(hotgirlssexy) A RUSSIAN REGISTERED DOMAIN

Egypt accused Al Jazeera of being a mouthpiece for the Islamist group,
banning the broadcaster and arresting a number of its journalists.

In 2017, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain launched
a boycott of Qatar over charges it supported terrorism, an accusation Qatar
denied. [Reuters @ 2222 HRS ON 22 MARCH 2024{

<https://x.com/reuters/status/1771176395072266672>

ADDED CONTEXT TWEET:

0536 HRS ON 22 MARCH 2023: The point which you ought to make from past
experience of 8 trillion US dollars cost, 20 years of war and 900,000
deaths.

Is that fighting these ISLAMIC DEVILS is a very difficult proposition but
there is going to be HELL to pay if it isn't finished by the time of our
World War II centennial.

But do you think that you'll be able to ever pray to God with a clear
conscience?

Putin tried that with his orthodox gambit and Ukraine military operation
but failed miserably.

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Lawyer%20Notes%2020240320%20%28public%29.pdf>

2ND TWEET:

Fascinating story about Al Jazeera journalistic biased media reporting in
support for Islamic insurgents -- we ought to be very mindful of their
HAMAS myopia within the GAZA conflict.

It's all very well to celebrate Ramadan but would Al Jazeera journalists
ever report the obsessive compulsive sexual use as plight of women in Gaza
and whether they are permitted their menstrual cycle without being pestered
to gratify their menfolk.

3RD TWEET:

Journalists ought to be no less accountable than any other professional...

I think therefore I am is then a proposition about cogito and not #237 -
PROPAGANDA to satisfy #277 - SENSUAL DISPOSITIONS

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.3.22&time:19.47&heuristic>