From: ddantgwyn@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: 200 Undercover FBI Assets at US Capitol on Jan. 6, Congressman
Estimates …
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 06:00:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 06:00 UTC

Хм, това дали е вярно? Какво казва епистемиологията за източника на
новината?

---8<---

200 Undercover FBI Assets at US Capitol on Jan. 6, Congressman Estimates

A member of Congress investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, protest at the U.S.
Capitol estimates the FBI had 200 undercover assets both inside and
outside the building.

“We believe that there were easily 200 FBI undercover assets operating in
the crowd, outside the Capitol, embedded into groups that entered the
Capitol or provoked entry of the Capitol,” Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La.,
said.

Higgins appeared on the Tucker Carlson Network for an interview that aired
Saturday, the third anniversary of the day now commonly known as J6. He’s
among the few elected Republicans still questioning the official media
narrative about the day’s events.

“Given the scope of the operation and the number of doors where entry was
allowed or even encouraged—and the number of people that were actually
outside the Capitol and that entered—we believe 200 [is a] conservative
number,” Higgins said of his estimate.

Carlson reacted with alarm.

“It’s shocking what you’re saying and confirms everyone’s worst suspicions
about this,” Carlson told Higgins. “It’s clearly true.”

---8<---

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/01/08/lawmaker-estimates-fbi-had-200-undercover-assets-at-us-capitol-on-jan-6/

Верно, Тъкър Карлсон е замесен, но по-важното е дали това, което казва
депутата е вярно (imho).

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

interests / soc.culture.bulgaria / 200 Undercover FBI Assets at US Capitol on Jan. 6, Congressman Estimates …