From: ddantgwyn@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: Washington on the Knife Edge …
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 19:14:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 19:14 UTC

Washington on the Knife Edge

Will faltering support for the Ukrainian cause at home and failures on the
battlefield make the uniparty warmongers reconsider?

Douglas Macgregor
Oct 4, 2023 12:05 AM

Without any serious evaluation of Russia’s true military potential,
particularly when committed to action on Moscow’s doorstep in Eastern
Europe, Washington’s globalist-neocon leadership assured Zelensky that he
and his government would have the financial and military backing of the
United States and its NATO allies “for as long as it takes.” Like the
Poles in 1939 who thought their flight to London had purchased protection
from Germany and the Soviet Union, the Ukrainians swallowed the lies. Yet,
geography has made it impossible for Washington to assert its dominance in
Eastern Europe.

Thanks to the compliant and supportive Western media, Zelensky and his
political backers in NATO promised mountains, but delivered molehills.
Claims of Ukrainian battlefield successes from the popular “Ghost of Kiev”
to the recovery of Bakhmut turned out to be flatulence on steroids. When
NATO members met in Vilnius in July 2023, the mood had changed. Ukraine’s
fate, let alone its membership in NATO, would be determined by the outcome
of the Ukrainian Army’s celebrated counteroffensive.

Orban argues that the conflict between Kiev and Moscow “is not our war.”
His insistence that Europeans should strive to “isolate it, separate it,
prevent it from spreading further” now resonates with Europeans as it
becomes painfully clear to more and more Europeans that Putin was not and
is not interested in making Ukraine a part of Russia. Moscow’s strategic
goal was and still is to prevent Ukraine from becoming a platform for the
projection of American and Allied NATO military power against Russia, not
to conquer Eastern Europe.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/washington-on-the-knife-edge/

Още руска пропаганда. Признавам си, не съм изследвал нейният произход, но
написаното ми изглежда разумно.

Не знам и за какво се бори Дъглас Макгрегър, но това не пречи да прочета
какво е написал.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: Washington on the Knife Edge …

<5442ac0d-7b5c-43ea-b75e-88b0c24cad17n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=9827&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#9827

Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Washington_on_the_Knife_Edge_…
From: ivaylopi69@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:40 UTC

On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 3:14:14 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
> Washington on the Knife Edge
>
> Will faltering support for the Ukrainian cause at home and failures on the
> battlefield make the uniparty warmongers reconsider?
>
> Douglas Macgregor
> Oct 4, 2023 12:05 AM

Ха-ха-ха! Дъглас Макгрегър.

> …
>
> Without any serious evaluation of Russia’s true military potential,
> particularly when committed to action on Moscow’s doorstep in Eastern
> Europe, Washington’s globalist-neocon leadership assured Zelensky that he
> and his government would have the financial and military backing of the
> United States and its NATO allies “for as long as it takes.” Like the
> Poles in 1939 who thought their flight to London had purchased protection
> from Germany and the Soviet Union, the Ukrainians swallowed the lies. Yet,
> geography has made it impossible for Washington to assert its dominance in
> Eastern Europe.
>
> Thanks to the compliant and supportive Western media, Zelensky and his
> political backers in NATO promised mountains, but delivered molehills.
> Claims of Ukrainian battlefield successes from the popular “Ghost of Kiev”
> to the recovery of Bakhmut turned out to be flatulence on steroids. When
> NATO members met in Vilnius in July 2023, the mood had changed. Ukraine’s
> fate, let alone its membership in NATO, would be determined by the outcome
> of the Ukrainian Army’s celebrated counteroffensive.
>
> …
>
> Orban argues that the conflict between Kiev and Moscow “is not our war.”
> His insistence that Europeans should strive to “isolate it, separate it,
> prevent it from spreading further” now resonates with Europeans as it
> becomes painfully clear to more and more Europeans that Putin was not and
> is not interested in making Ukraine a part of Russia. Moscow’s strategic
> goal was and still is to prevent Ukraine from becoming a platform for the
> projection of American and Allied NATO military power against Russia, not
> to conquer Eastern Europe.
>
> …
>
> https://www.theamericanconservative.com/washington-on-the-knife-edge/
>
> Още руска пропаганда. Признавам си, не съм изследвал нейният произход, но
> написаното ми изглежда разумно.
>
> Не знам и за какво се бори Дъглас Макгрегър, но това не пречи да прочета
> какво е написал.
>
> --
> «地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: Washington on the Knife Edge …

<ugua8l$16ppe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=9829&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#9829

From: ddantgwyn@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:35:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:35 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:40:41 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 3:14:14 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:

>> Washington on the Knife Edge

>> Will faltering support for the Ukrainian cause at home and failures on
>> the battlefield make the uniparty warmongers reconsider?

>> Douglas Macgregor Oct 4, 2023 12:05 AM

> Ха-ха-ха! Дъглас Макгрегър.

Ха-ха-ха!!! Ивайло Иванов!!! В целия му блясък.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

interests / soc.culture.bulgaria / Re: Washington on the Knife Edge …