From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: If your religion cannot save you, then why follow it?
Date: 25 Feb 2024 19:54:37 GMT
 by: dolf - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:54 UTC

Are you sure that it isn't Neith Egyptian idolatry who gives birth to the
sun god RA, since after all the Eucharist is represented in a sun burst
monstrance... CHRIST MURDEROUS PAGANISM

Proverbs.4.11:
Viam sapientiae mōnstrāvī tibi dūxī tē per sēmitās aequitātis.

I will shew thee the way of wisdom, I will lead thee by the paths of
equity. (Douay-Rheims trans., Challoner rev.; 1752 CE)

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monstrance>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: If your religion cannot save you, then why follow it?

<17b83435282a1d51$401$1032858$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=929&group=soc.culture.russian#929

From: no_spam@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox,soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:24:15 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 02:24 UTC

WAS IT YOUR CROSS-POSTING COMPLETE INSANITY -- THAT DESTROYED
THE USENET -- ?