From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: China tells ICJ: Palestinians have the right to use
'armed force' against Israel
Date: 25 Feb 2024 03:34:33 GMT
 by: dolf - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 03:34 UTC

WE AGREE THAT THE CHINESE ENVOY'S STATEMENT CAN EQUALLY APPLY TO TAIWAN
INDEPENDENCE FROM CHINESE DOMINATION and their silence over EMPEROR'S POWER
OVER THE WORLD (權禦天下): [#10, #71, #2, #33] IMPERATIVE AS INCURSION AGAINST
THE PAPAL / JUPITER [#33, #26, #34, #30] PRINCIPLE AS NAZISM EVASION YET
DEPLOYING EQUIVALENT PARADIGM is the most appalling CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
ever committed by a race of people against human kind.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Hitler%20Claim%20to%20Science.jpeg>

Chinese Envoy At Israel's ICJ Hearing on 22 FEBRUARY 2024 Says Armed
Resistance to Foreign Occupation Is Enshrined in International Law

Ma Xinmin, China’s Foreign Ministry’s legal adviser, read from UN
Resolution 3070, which was adopted in 1973, affirming to the court the
resolution “reaffirms the legitimacy of the peoples’ struggle for
liberation from colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation by
all available means, including armed struggle.”

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NxZn9tpVT8>

He further cited the 1998 Arab Convention For the Suppression of Terrorism
agreement, which provides “the right of peoples to combat foreign
occupation and aggression by whatever means, including armed struggle, in
order to liberate their territories and secure their right to
self-determination, and independence.”

CHINA OUGHT TO HAVE THEIR VETO RIGHT REMOVED FROM THE UNITED NATIONS
SECURITY COUNCIL

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

This is evidently the new one China policy:

What is good for one is good for another.

2ND TWEET:

The point we make is that by 7 December 1949 such adverse scheme involving
the EMPEROR'S POWER OVER THE WORLD (權禦天下): [#10, #71, #2, #33] IMPERATIVE
AS INCURSION AGAINST THE PAPAL / JUPITER [#33, #26, #34, #30] PRINCIPLE

Was already historically manifested in Europe and since then we have viable
cogito arrays and @113 - ethical engagement premise (#45 / #68 - ideas)
constituted equitably with tripartite number by which such existential
problem can be mediated.

That cooperation between parties can occur by avoiding that aesthetic
issue.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:33>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: China tells ICJ: Palestinians have the right to use 'armed force' against Israel

<df2d9b287588531c80d862fe5de31d2c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=924&group=soc.culture.russian#924

From: moneylaundering@joebiden.com (Joseph Biden)
Subject: Re: China tells ICJ: Palestinians have the right to use 'armed force'
against Israel
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 06:46:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, soc.culture.russian,
soc.culture.usa, talk.politics.guns, talk.politics.misc
 by: Joseph Biden - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 05:46 UTC

On 24 Feb 2024, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> posted some

> [...]
>> self-determination".
>>
>> The ICJ’s public hearings, which will be held until 26 February,
>> come after a UN General Assembly resolution requesting an ICJ
>> advisory opinion.
>>
>> The number of states participating in the oral proceedings is the
>> highest of any case since the ICJ's establishment in 1945 and is
>> separate to the more publicised genocide case brought by South
>> Africa.
>>
>> A panel of 15 judges are expected to take about six months to
>> deliberate before issuing an advisory opinion.
>>
>> Besides China, other countries scheduled to participate in the
>> hearings include Hungary, France, South Africa and Egypt.
>>
>> International bodies, including the Arab League, the Organisation of
>> Islamic Cooperation and the African Union will also take part.
>>
>> Israel will not participate but has sent written observations to the

I am absolutely 100% in agreement that Israel should be used for target
practice.

It would also be okay to use Jewish neighborhoods in New York city for the
same purpose.

Whereever Jews go, they bring deceit, dishonesty and homosexuality.

Vermin such as this should be exterminated.

Re: China tells ICJ: Palestinians have the right to use 'armed force' against Israel

<l404fjFjib1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=925&group=soc.culture.russian#925

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
'armed force' against Israel
Date: 25 Feb 2024 06:19:32 GMT
 by: dolf - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 06:19 UTC

What do we expect from IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM {#71 - SAINT
PATRICK'S DAY DOMINION ... #105 - OUT-DATED POLITICAL IDEAS: IMPERIAL
BRITAIN / SUPPORT OF THE JEW ... #237 - PROPAGANDA / USE OF FORCE ... #316
- "FOUNDATIONS TO EXISTENCE"} is entirely CHRISTO-FASCIST.

In the later revision of RESOLVING ONTIC / DEME #161 TO NOTIONS OF SCEPTRE
(RULERSHIP: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 / ERII PARLIAMENT BREXIT PROROGUING FROM SOME
POINT BETWEEN 9 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2019) AGAINST THE NINTH EGYPTIAN NOME AND
BOOK OF THE DEAD NARRATIVE we look further at the MYTHOS (SCEPTRE, ROYAL
CASTLE, WICKED, COFFIN) ELEMENTS identified with COGITO: #60 - ACCUMULATION
(CHI) - 𝍁積 = #511 / [#41, #41, #41, #41, #41] AS 13 - 17 SEPTEMBER 2001
and seek to ascertain whether they appear within the [#ALEPH ... #TAU]
TEMPLATE (ie. the 9x9x9 CENTRE ONTIC PREMISE #205 <--> #164 TO THE GODHEAD
/ MIND OF CHRIST / NOUMENON) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT and MATCH
its STRUCTURE as then IRREFUTABLE evidence of royal power...

AND THEY DO.

Therefore whereupon a #449 - WICKED SCHEMA as IRISH REPUBLICAN [#71 ...
#105 ... #237 ... #316] ACTIVIST (IRA) CAUSE has been identified conforming
to an EMPEROR'S POWER OVER THE WORLD (權禦天下): [#10, #71, #2, #33] IMPERATIVE
AS INCURSION AGAINST THE PAPAL / JUPITER [#33, #26, #34, #30] PRINCIPLE AS
NAZISM EVASION YET DEPLOYING EQUIVALENT PARADIGM MEANS being ("SUFFICIENT
CAUSE TO HIM APPEARING"), it is incumbent upon the GOVERNOR GENERAL under
SECTION IV of QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT, to 'REMOVE FROM HIS OFFICE,
OR SUSPEND FROM THE EXERCISE OF THE SAME, ANY PERSON EXERCISING ANY OFFICE
OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH' all such magistrates and judges by their wilful
ignorance of those facts in then making perverse judgments for others to
evade conviction of treason, who been APPOINTED under SECTION III.

HEIL HIMMEL!!!