BE ALOOF! (There has been a recent population explosion of lerts.)

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

SubjectAuthor
* Biden just allows Iran to bully himLazarus Cain
+* Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himRaskolynikov
|`* Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himRaskolynikov
| `* Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himOleg Smirnov
|  `* Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himRaskolynikov
|   `* Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himOleg Smirnov
|    `- Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himMirsad Todorovac
+- Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himOleg Smirnov
`- Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully himRas Mikaere

1
Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<49c935ab-d726-4bb1-a1bc-c073f238bcfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=818&group=soc.culture.russian#818

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:48:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Biden just allows Iran to bully him
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:48 UTC

It doesn't seem that Biden has the necessary guts to deal with Iran while he seems so obsessed with Ukraine.
Trump has the edge in that he will rnd the campaigns in Ukraine by making peace with Putin, but in return Trump will deal heavily with Iran in spite of any objection from either China or Russsia.
At the same time, Trump will side with Israel against Palestinian terrorist gangs. Hamas is a Palestinian terrorist gang hiding in Gaza, and the Lord will deal hravily with those who are acting against the Will of the Sovereign Lord, Holy be His Name.
As for Putin and Russian propaganda I know how to read and decipher the truth out of the bullshit given.
Putin does not need to be reminded that the prophets can use the power of Gog and Magof to label his efforts. Want to see how?
If Biden was a real man, he would deal with Iran right now to demonstrate to America the worth of his leadership. Instead we see a US President who risks the lives of non-Americans to fight his enemies. If he used US troops for foreign adventures, his liberal base would protest too much.
We thimk of Biden as being too much like Prime Minister Chamberlain. USA needs a Churchil, not a wimpy Iranian appeaser.

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<96eb099b-520d-4415-a233-fe1dd9b05d9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=821&group=soc.culture.russian#821

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:19:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:19 UTC

Dana četvrtak, 11. siječnja 2024. u 19:48:23 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> It doesn't seem that Biden has the necessary guts to deal with Iran while he seems so obsessed with Ukraine.
> Trump has the edge in that he will rnd the campaigns in Ukraine by making peace with Putin, but in return Trump will deal heavily with Iran in spite of any objection from either China or Russsia.
> At the same time, Trump will side with Israel against Palestinian terrorist gangs. Hamas is a Palestinian terrorist gang hiding in Gaza, and the Lord will deal hravily with those who are acting against the Will of the Sovereign Lord, Holy be His Name.
> As for Putin and Russian propaganda I know how to read and decipher the truth out of the bullshit given.
> Putin does not need to be reminded that the prophets can use the power of Gog and Magof to label his efforts. Want to see how?
> If Biden was a real man, he would deal with Iran right now to demonstrate to America the worth of his leadership. Instead we see a US President who risks the lives of non-Americans to fight his enemies. If he used US troops for foreign adventures, his liberal base would protest too much.
> We thimk of Biden as being too much like Prime Minister Chamberlain. USA needs a Churchil, not a wimpy Iranian appeaser.

You seem to take too lightly that unprivileged Americans would have to die inevitably, despite
the advanced weaponry, to support those hawking claims.

I am a believer for about 30 years, or more, and I have difficulties to see the wisdom of choosing
one nation as Chosen nation and one country as Chosen country regardless of what they do.

I might be chosen, but if I slander, steal or murder I will go down to Death Row with the inmates
who are alike.

God will have to do a lot of explaining Himself in regard to His choices.

Romans 3:4
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:
“That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.”

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<05de0312-ba74-4be6-b9ac-d38c9f6f5ccen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=822&group=soc.culture.russian#822

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:21:40 -0800 (PST)
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:21 UTC

It seems like God of Israel had gone to vacation and He will be greatly surprised when He
comes home.

God will have to abide in His Word as it is written:

Acts 10
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of
persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

If He will accept a usurer and a murderer because of belonging to Chosen Race, then what is
that better than Nazism?

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<uo0jso$eaei$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=823&group=soc.culture.russian#823

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 15:23:54 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 12:23 UTC

Lazarus Cain, <news:49c935ab-d726-4bb1-a1bc-c073f238bcfbn@googlegroups.com>

> It doesn't seem that Biden has the necessary guts

Biden's guts are off topic in this newsgroup.

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<uo0jsp$eaei$2@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=824&group=soc.culture.russian#824

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 15:25:46 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 12:25 UTC

Raskolynikov, <news:05de0312-ba74-4be6-b9ac-d38c9f6f5ccen@googlegroups.com>

> It seems like God of Israel had gone to vacation and He will be

God of Israel is off topic in this newsgrpoup.

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<55fa5093-40d3-4af8-96cf-f61047cf91e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=843&group=soc.culture.russian#843

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 11:07:37 -0800 (PST)
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 19:07 UTC

Dana nedjelja, 14. siječnja 2024. u 13:26:03 UTC+1 korisnik Oleg Smirnov napisao je:
> Raskolynikov, <news:05de0312-ba74-4be6...@googlegroups.com>
> > It seems like God of Israel had gone to vacation and He will be
> God of Israel is off topic in this newsgrpoup.

It is a pity, because God of Israel, also known as God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is also
the God of the nations (Latin Gentes, Hebrew goyim).

Romans 3
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

soc.culture.russian is also a very respectable place to witness salvation of God, unlike other
newsgroups that react non-democratically.

I am a different school of believers in God of Abraham who do not believe that Russia and
Persia (Iran) are predestined to become the "King of North", Antichrist and God and Magog,
by sole fault of being "Scythians from the North" in the time of writing of Ezekiel 38.

QUOTE:
Many biblical scholars equate the land of Gog in Ezekiel’s prophecies with Russia,
who will attack Israel “from the far north” (Ezekiel 38:15).. Meshech and Tubal could be two
of the “many nations” joining Russia in their invasion of Israel (verse 6).

[1] https://www.gotquestions.org/Meshech-and-Tubal.html

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians

Here is why Libya is already destroyed, and the "Christian-other-cheek-turning" neocons want
to nuke Iran (Persia), making more order as the excellent job in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria:

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog,
the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And
say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech
and Tubal: 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth,
and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a
great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6 Gomer, and all
his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people
with thee.

But Isaiah had different idea of Tubal:

Isaiah 66
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the
midst, EATING SWINE'S FLESH, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together,
saith the LORD.

18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues;
and they shall come, and see my glory. 19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those
that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to TUBAL,
and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory;
and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

So Tubal is by Isaiah a place of escape.

Simply eliminating all Gogs, Magogs, new Hitlers, Amaleks, Hamans, ... the list doesn't end ...
around the world is revealing the desire for certain level of global control that ultimately belongs
to God Creator.

This is why I believe that the security of Russia is not in MAD ("mutually assured destruction"),
but in the security in God and Jesus Christ; as Isaiah said long ago:

Isaiah 30:15
For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved;
in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

This is the new approach: we do not have to picker with every crow annoying and picking on
our head, but watch what happens to them in the faith and trust in God.

in the LORD God Merciful, Longsuffering
Amen

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<17b3d41b31bb1d72$77484$639368$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=866&group=soc.culture.russian#866

From: no_spam@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:18:13 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 20:18 UTC

OBAMA CONTROLS THE WHITE HOUSE.
PLEASE TRY TO COMPREHEND.

"Lazarus Cain" wrote in message

[...]

<uql6at$3bbdk$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=877&group=soc.culture.russian#877

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:10:16 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 14:10 UTC

Raskolynikov, <news:55fa5093-40d3-4af8-96cf-f61047cf91e3n@googlegroups.com>
> Dana nedjelja, 14. sijecnja 2024. u 13:26:03 UTC+1 korisnik Oleg Smirnov

> I am a different school of believers in God of Abraham who do not believe
> that Russia and Persia (Iran) are predestined to become the "King of
> North", Antichrist and God and Magog, by sole fault of being "Scythians
> from the North" in the time of writing of Ezekiel 38.
>
> QUOTE:
> Many biblical scholars equate the land of Gog in Ezekiel's prophecies with
> Russia, who will attack Israel "from the far north" (Ezekiel 38:15).
> Meshech and Tubal could be two of the "many nations" joining Russia in
> their invasion of Israel (verse 6).
>
> [1] https://www.gotquestions.org/Meshech-and-Tubal.html
>
> [2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

True Christianity doesn't operate in terms of countries, nations,
ethnicities etc, it operates in terms of spirit and love regardless
of someone's ancestry and/or belonging.

So this "Gog and Magog" - and the like - obsession, popular among
certain groups, is essentially a pagan obesession, and the fact
that it's "Biblical" (based on a wanking on the texts of the Holy
Bible), does NOT make such a pseudo-Christian pagan wankery really
Christian.

If you are obsessed with this topic, then a good option would be
to address this issue to a psychotherapist (although it may be not
for free). Yet another option would be to go to a church to pray
and/or to listen to a sermon. It might be even more effective than
a psychotherapist (and for free).

Soiling the Usenet with this obsession isn't a godly deed, because
you don't provide anything informative but you're just looking for
someone to dump your unhealthy obsession on this one.

Re: Biden just allows Iran to bully him

<020ef03e-6a3b-4208-a44c-c28c0d6ee4a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=908&group=soc.culture.russian#908

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 10:21:33 -0800 (PST)
From: mtodorovac51@gmail.com (Mirsad Todorovac)
 by: Mirsad Todorovac - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:21 UTC

On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 3:16:00 PM UTC+1, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Raskolynikov, <news:55fa5093-40d3-4af8...@googlegroups.com>
> > Dana nedjelja, 14. sijecnja 2024. u 13:26:03 UTC+1 korisnik Oleg Smirnov
> > I am a different school of believers in God of Abraham who do not believe
> > that Russia and Persia (Iran) are predestined to become the "King of
> > North", Antichrist and God and Magog, by sole fault of being "Scythians
> > from the North" in the time of writing of Ezekiel 38.
> >
> > QUOTE:
> > Many biblical scholars equate the land of Gog in Ezekiel's prophecies with
> > Russia, who will attack Israel "from the far north" (Ezekiel 38:15).
> > Meshech and Tubal could be two of the "many nations" joining Russia in
> > their invasion of Israel (verse 6).
> >
> > [1] https://www.gotquestions.org/Meshech-and-Tubal.html
> >
> > [2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog
> True Christianity doesn't operate in terms of countries, nations,
> ethnicities etc, it operates in terms of spirit and love regardless
> of someone's ancestry and/or belonging.
>
> So this "Gog and Magog" - and the like - obsession, popular among
> certain groups, is essentially a pagan obesession, and the fact
> that it's "Biblical" (based on a wanking on the texts of the Holy
> Bible), does NOT make such a pseudo-Christian pagan wankery really
> Christian.
>
> If you are obsessed with this topic, then a good option would be
> to address this issue to a psychotherapist (although it may be not
> for free). Yet another option would be to go to a church to pray
> and/or to listen to a sermon. It might be even more effective than
> a psychotherapist (and for free).

> Soiling the Usenet with this obsession isn't a godly deed, because
> you don't provide anything informative but you're just looking for
> someone to dump your unhealthy obsession on this one.

It is a widely accepted fact that womanisers are better men than those
resorting to self-gratification, so I will rest my case.