Every man is as God made him, ay, and often worse. -- Miguel de Cervantes

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: Grandfather Paradox

SubjectAuthor
* Grandfather ParadoxRaskolynikov
`* Re: Grandfather ParadoxLazarus Cain
 `* Re: Grandfather ParadoxRaskolynikov
  `* Re: Grandfather ParadoxLazarus Cain
   `- Re: Grandfather ParadoxMirsad Todorovac

1
Grandfather Paradox

<7bbd8656-63ca-4f32-bd75-55f442675a4dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=832&group=soc.culture.russian#832

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 08:05:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Grandfather Paradox
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 16:05 UTC

Physicists like Steven Hawking complained about the property of
Cosmos and time called the "cosmic censorship". This mean that
the objects and the information cannot travel back in time.

What would happen in we could?

Typically, the paradox speaks about someone travelling back in time
to accidentally or purposefully kill his great-grandfather before he
begot his grandfather. But this would have the effect that his
grandfather would not have been born, so not his father, and not him.
So unlike "Back to the Future", he would immediately stop existing the
moment his great-grandfather died. But then he would not exist at all in the
timeline, and he could not kill his great-grandfather, so his grandfather,
his father and him would be again be born, but then he would repeat the
cycle, being able to kill his great-grandfather again.

Now, depending on the effect of great-grandfather, grandfather, father and
the time traveler on mankind, the large parts of mankind would remain
in quantum existing and non-existing state at the same time.

In the theory of a simulated Universe or a Multiverse on a supercomputer of
great power ran by some higher civilisation or being, this would eventually
overload material projectors confused whether to generate certain parts
of simulation or not, potentially leading to the collapse of simulation as
a whole.

A large part of the mankind and earth, depending on the life influence
of this family line, would become unstable, forever existing and non-
existing in the state of being or not.

It is possible that in an infinite number of Universes in the Multiverse
simulation, all simulations that did not prohibit traveling backward in
time collapsed, so our argument of cosmic censorship is athrophocentric:
in all (or most) of the Universes that did to prohibit travel back in time
someone tried to fix the past or the future and annihilated himself and
the Universe in the process.

How could that be? You could argue that only a couple of people would
kill his father, grandfather or great-grandfather or other ancestor,
and that they deserve all that happens to them, even being erased from
the timeline forever?

But maybe it could be done for the greater good?

Imagine, I saw the other day the article titled: "You could actually kill
young Hitler before he causes WW2" implying some young politician.

Now, what would be the implications of traveling back in time to
kill Hitler i.e. in WW1, before he ever conceived WW2 or concentration
camps? But then again, this person's parents or grandparents would
never meet in this other timeline - again zapping him from existence.
Considering the impact of Adolph Hitler on the known world and mankind,
the vast majority of the world would stuck flip-flopping forever in a
quantum state of simultaneously existing and not existing.

In a case of simulated earth, this would surely overload and collapse
simulation, but even in the case of quantum Universe this would
impact serious implications, creating a "Schröddinger Universe,
forever existing and not-existing in the state of existing and
not existing until being observed by a higher entity.

Eventually, the simulation would be restored by erasing the
time-traveling murderer himself from the existence rather than Hitler,
which would be explanation why we do not see such an effect.

The second explanation is that the other reality in which we would
zap ourselves from the existence occurs as "deja-vu" or changing
our mind, after being fixed by the Time Guardians, in which our action
was not deserving to erase us from the timeline, but we need some
memory not to repeat it again and again, for the stability sake.

in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Longsuffering
Amen

Re: Grandfather Paradox

<811c5f87-0672-4d86-976a-b50a2d00889an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=848&group=soc.culture.russian#848

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:03:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Grandfather Paradox
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:03 UTC

On Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 10:05:16 AM UTC-6, Raskolynikov wrote:
> [...]
> simulation, but even in the case of quantum Universe this would
> impact serious implications, creating a "Schröddinger Universe,
> forever existing and not-existing in the state of existing and
> not existing until being observed by a higher entity.
>
> Eventually, the simulation would be restored by erasing the
> time-traveling murderer himself from the existence rather than Hitler,
> which would be explanation why we do not see such an effect.
>
> The second explanation is that the other reality in which we would
> zap ourselves from the existence occurs as "deja-vu" or changing
> our mind, after being fixed by the Time Guardians, in which our action
> was not deserving to erase us from the timeline, but we need some
> memory not to repeat it again and again, for the stability sake.
>
> in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Longsuffering
I think "Edge of Tomorrow" if the possibility of time travel actuall possible, and if so, the trigger could be similar to a "Rapture".
Juspt speculating the theory, and we would be left clues, I suppose.
Could help explaining the phenomena, "prophecy", and related.
Just speculating.
View consciousness and presence of "free" or unbound resonant electrical charge which is reactive to immediate electric fields.
Animals require burning or consumption of food to keep the fire of free or unbounded electrical charge. Think of bound electric chargw as electrons in related atomic orbit, and animals free electrons from food to be conscious and direct own elctrical energy obtained from the feeding. Nutrient also acquired by feeding, but life is in te electrical activity, moment by moment of the animal.
We humans have hands and have now created computers that we can teach to think following the laws of logic allowed by the machine thinking.
Now, computers have more memory than an individual mind can manage so we have thoughts to have machines process the management in cooperation with the rules the human mind instructs. Contro is the key, and there is a science to electric or electronic control.s. GOD has spared the animal and man to use our heads without knowing the actual design of our bodies. We learn to manage through trial and error. Science sometimes allows us to not go the trial and error route. Sometimes that is necessary. It is then we rely on machines and the minds to teach them, else for normal life activities we are given the grace of trial and error and forgiveness for our mistakes.
Just try not to be to stupid and do not be brainwashed by excessive government over reach.
If we totally fuck up, Oh well, start over and try again. But from where? . . . The beginning? . . . Which beginning?

[

Re: Grandfather Paradox

<bae0de4c-a2ff-43d6-8326-4bcd2b9c4824n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=850&group=soc.culture.russian#850

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:41:30 -0800 (PST)
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:41 UTC

Dana subota, 10. veljače 2024. u 15:03:20 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> [...]
> Just try not to be to stupid and do not be brainwashed by excessive government over reach.
> If we totally fuck up, Oh well, start over and try again. But from where? . . . The beginning? . . . Which beginning?

There is also a possibility of a fatal mistake that causes death or terminal damage to lives or property.

The systems had various ways to deal with such: one is by training and exercise, lifelong learning.

The other was that those who made an error were simply slain.

This is especially difficult in the area of research in the completely new field: imagine an experiment without precognition, and there is a 50-50 chance that you will go wrong.

This would leave us with

50% of developers executed after the first experiment
75% of developers executed after the second experiment
87.5% of developers executed after three experiments
93.75% of developers executed after four experiments (6.25% guess right four times in a row)
96.875% of the developers executed after five experiments (3.125% guessing right five times in a row)
98.4375% of the developers executed after six experiments (1.5625% guessing right six times in a row)
99.21875% of the developers executed after seven experiments (0778125% guess right seven times in a row)
..
..

and so on.

But with 1% of developers left, it obvious that even Hitler and Stalin were more fault tolerant towards
their scientific researchers, for we know from history that i.e. Werner von Braun wasn't shot after his
first missile launch failed.

He lived through the war and gave a significant advantage to the US quest in rocket science.

What I tried to make as a point was not scientifically analyse a genocide, but to prove that
there has to be SOME forgiveness to get the result through trial and error.

How does God forgive errors without encouraging them? This is the mystery known only to Him.

Re: Grandfather Paradox

<c275c6d1-d9d6-492c-bef9-4aaff37e7211n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=854&group=soc.culture.russian#854

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:04:16 -0800 (PST)
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 16:04 UTC

On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 8:41:32 AM UTC-6, Raskolynikov wrote:
> [...]
> 99.21875% of the developers executed after seven experiments (0778125% guess right seven times in a row)
> .
> .
>
> and so on.
>
> But with 1% of developers left, it obvious that even Hitler and Stalin were more fault tolerant towards
> their scientific researchers, for we know from history that i.e. Werner von Braun wasn't shot after his
> first missile launch failed.
>
> He lived through the war and gave a significant advantage to the US quest in rocket science.
>
> What I tried to make as a point was not scientifically analyse a genocide, but to prove that
> there has to be SOME forgiveness to get the result through trial and error.
>
> How does God forgive errors without encouraging them? This is the mystery known only to Him.
I guess we may just keep repeating these mistakes over and over again until we get it right?

Have to question ability to explore space since technology is kept secret by military interests and some UFO's of past now can be possibly related to pilotless drome experiments as spycraft were developed. However, keeping in mind the Tower of Babel, GOD may not allow man to adequately explore the heavens if the reated technology is exploited for military purposes. Or earth scientists may drag their feet to develop science for military applications only. Sure, some might take the money, but is the human heart at home when working on weapons systems?
Just consider who finances advanced research and why. Space research sounds like it is to explore outer space, but is actually primarily funded by military interests
Similarly, nuclear science is supposed to provide an alternative energy solution, but is also actually funded also primarily for military interests. A practical fusion reactor would wished to be placed on a submarine, aircraft carrier, and then perhaps on an interplanetary spacecraft. Fusion control can be managed by modern computing and nanoelectronic technology in theory..

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Grandfather Paradox

<5dec7e1d-5d6f-4d87-83f6-a7f8df05a0aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=906&group=soc.culture.russian#906

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 10:13:48 -0800 (PST)
From: mtodorovac51@gmail.com (Mirsad Todorovac)
 by: Mirsad Todorovac - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 18:13 UTC