From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.france,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,aus.politics,soc.culture.russian
Subject: -- CAN PEACE BE ATTAINED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLDVIEWS?
Date: 16 Feb 2024 11:05:12 GMT
 by: dolf - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:05 UTC

-- CAN PEACE BE ATTAINED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLDVIEWS?

It would reasonably appear given this linguistic / temporal coefficient
[Hebrew / Greek: 24 x 7 x 13 x 49] that you could also utilise the same
methodology for Arabic script to obtain the requisite pragma selectors.

6 days x 28 x #78 = #2184 x 49 = 6J (294 x 364 days or 293 x 364.2423
tropical years)

Thus: 293 x 19 year lunar metonic cycle = 5567 + 293 = 5860 with 40 year
interior knowledge for EXODUS in 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS) + 40
YEARS DESERT SOJOURN

#TAU / #400 years x 364.2423 days

#400 % 22
#6000 % 22 = 13 September 2001
#8800 % 22 = reprise of infinite loop

#529 = TETRA: #78 - ON THE VERGE (CHIANG) as [#5, #300, #10, #8, #6, #200]
= Shîychôwr (H7883): {UMBRA: #524 % #41 = #32} 0) SHIHOR (שִׁיחֹ֞ור, Waters
of Horus) or Sihor = 'dark'; 1) a river or canal on east border of Egypt
and a branch of the Nile;

Since we know that the COGITO is associated to a PENTA array as conveyed by
the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY usage as #81 TETRA x 4.5 days from #1 -
solstice 22 / 12 to #41 - 21 / 6 the clue to such WATER OF HORUS
perspective #54 - UNITY (K'UN) - 𝌻昆 = #505 as COGITO: [#40, #27, #24, #24,
#55] is deduced from the first APPRAISAL:

APPRAISAL #1: Primal oneness encompasses all. (昆侖磅礴)
It is profound. (幽)

kūn (昆): 1. elder brother, 2. descendant; elder brother

lún (侖): 1. logical reasons; logical order

pángbó (磅礴): 1. vast; boundless, 2. majestic; boundless

yōu (幽): 1. quiet; secluded; tranquil; serene, 2. Hades; the Netherworld,
3. Youzhou; Fanyang, 4. dark; dim; gloomy, 5. to imprison, 6. faint, 7.
profound and lasting; far-reaching, 8. elegant; refined, 9. retired, 10. a
spirit; a demon

Thus we reasonably conclude that the TRIPARTITE NUMBER perspective is a
viable mechanism for agreement between sovereign states and the BIPARTITE
NUMBER artifice is only the changes machinery (which has rorting or evasion
problems) as the product and not the cause of state.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?chat>

The first step to peace agreement is in our view contingent on production
of a language model having a gematria basis by which viable neural
linguistic pragma selectors: male, feme, deme, ontic and teleological by
which the cogita, temporal heuristic and rule dialectics can be conveyed.

SHIHOR shī hôr (שִׁיחֹ֞ור, Waters of Horus). A river described as lying
“before Egypt” (KJV) or “E of Egypt” (RSV) and cited as the S extremity of
the land which remained to be conquered in Joshua’s old age (Josh 13:3). It
is mentioned in an Egyp. poetical work written in praise of the city of
Raamses. The Egyp. document (Papyrus Anastasi III) cites the name in
parallelism with the Papyrus Marshes and speaks of its production of salt
and its use as a shipping way. The identification of Shihor depends on the
location of the city of Raamses which has been identified with the modern
San el-Hagar (Tanis) and with Qantir, fifteen m. S of San el-Hagar. At any
rate, Shihor appears to have been an extremity of one of the arms of the
Nile, perhaps the Pelusiac or the Bubastite.

This identification agrees with the occurrence of Shihor in Isaiah 23:3
where it is in parallelism with “the River” (i.e. the Nile), and in
Jeremiah 2:18 where it occurs in parallel structure with the Euphrates, the
chief river of Assyria.

The occurrence of Shihor in Joshua 13:3; and 1 Chronicles 13:5, which cites
it as the S extremity of the Davidic empire, would seem to warrant an
identification of Shihor with the Wadi el Arish. Since, however, the area
of the Sinai S of Wadi el Arish was for the most part uninhabited, it may
be that the passages cited above simply indicate the extreme limits of
Israelite influence.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: -- CAN PEACE BE ATTAINED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLDVIEWS?

<uqnh25$3r4dg$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=886&group=soc.culture.russian#886

Followup: alt.support.ibs
From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.france,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,aus.politics,soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 14:27:20 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 11:27 UTC

dolf, <news:l38tr7FguupU1@mid.individual.net>

> -- CAN PEACE BE ATTAINED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLDVIEWS?
>
> It would reasonably appear given this linguistic / temporal coefficient

Please stop posting off topic to s.c.russian.

Re: -- CAN PEACE BE ATTAINED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLDVIEWS?

<4OycnRS-5epAN1L4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=888&group=soc.culture.russian#888

Followup: alt.support.ibs
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,soc.culture.russian
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:35:09 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 18:35 UTC

Please stop being a prejudiced liar ...

Don't you make propagandist / Christian posts there.