From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.philosophy.taoism,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: Gay Priests, Pastors, Reverends, Ministers, why not?
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 09:32:53 +1100
<h49yN.86119$CYpe.14994@fx40.iad> <uqb6r5$12kpp$3@dont-email.me>
<Fv9yN.221454$yEgf.42656@fx09.iad> <uqbiir$15aub$1@dont-email.me>
<0bsyN.322032$7sbb.197343@fx16.iad> <uqea44$1nd1o$4@dont-email.me>
<fU5zN.88075$GX69.5548@fx46.iad> <uqjaii$2qjfc$2@dont-email.me>
<cEazN.224968$yEgf.67714@fx09.iad> <uqje5l$2qjfd$1@dont-email.me>
<f6bzN.230434$vFZa.96072@fx13.iad> <uqjeu5$2rgu1$1@dont-email.me>
<OhbzN.230436$vFZa.201121@fx13.iad>
<zqOdnVtHEJulxVD4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <65cd8989$1@news.ausics.net>
<WBvzN.729522$Bv8e.232758@fx12.ams4>
 by: Ördög - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:32 UTC

THIS MATTER WILL BE SHORTLY FILED WITH LAWYERS

ÖRDÖG <ORDOG@PURGATORY.HELL.BIZ> @ 0845 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2024: "All
that is fine.... BUT! As an atheist myself, I just do not care at all
about any religious rituals just as long as they do not effect sane and
rational people nor any impressionable young minds.

Also, please, pretty please!

Stop encouraging that insane spamming and newsgroup flooding troll by
responding to its mental excrements. Nothing good has ever come of it.

If you find a topic based of some rubbish posts worthy for some sane
discussions then start your own thread leaving out the insane original
posts/posters. And please avoid cross-posting it to other newsgroups.

If you must, then post the same topic individually to each newsgroups
you find relevant.

BTW posting atheist views to religious newsgroups have never been a good
idea...You only get any response from there from fully nut-job
fundamentalists, the likes of our Petz!.

In the mean while, you might actually end up hurting the fragile
feelings of some of the harmless practitioners of that particular
religious faith, which I find a very counter-productive practice on the
part of us atheists."

DOLF @ 0919 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2024: "Is that RACIAL ANTI-DUTCH,
ANTI-SEMITIC SLANDER: "INSANE SPAMMING AND NEWSGROUP FLOODING TROLL BY
RESPONDING TO ITS MENTAL EXCREMENTS" from the HUNGARIAN COMMUNIST (as an
unaccountable Nazism with an aversion to religious values) who doesn't
adhere to the SAPIENT SOVEREIGN / SACRED FIRST PRINCIPLES of QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900 that have been given assent by
the people in being requisite for a civil and just society?

FOR FURTHER SEE: "DEVISING THE IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT AND HYPOTHESIS ON ONTIC VARIANCE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

And therefore has no right of entitlement to remain within this country
and nothing ought to prevent you from departing--the legal precedent as
ENGLISH BILL OF RIGHTS (1689) grants us an entitlement to use force to
confront your unlawful decadent life."

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

Revision Date: 16 February 2024

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3