Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: Gay Priests, Pastors, Reverends, Ministers, why not?

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Gay Priests, Pastors, Reverends, Ministers, why not?dolf

1
Re: Gay Priests, Pastors, Reverends, Ministers, why not?

<7CmdnZ9ugodpEFP4nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=880&group=soc.culture.russian#880

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.philosophy.taoism,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: Gay Priests, Pastors, Reverends, Ministers, why not?
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
<cEazN.224968$yEgf.67714@fx09.iad>
<uqje5l$2qjfd$1@dont-email.me>
<f6bzN.230434$vFZa.96072@fx13.iad>
<uqjeu5$2rgu1$1@dont-email.me>
<OhbzN.230436$vFZa.201121@fx13.iad>
<zqOdnVtHEJulxVD4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>
<65cd8989$1@news.ausics.net>
<WBvzN.729522$Bv8e.232758@fx12.ams4>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:19:32 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:19 UTC

Is that SLANDER: "insane spamming and newsgroup flooding troll by
responding to its mental excrements" from the HUNGARIAN COMMUNIST (as an
unaccountable Nazism with aversion to religious values) who doesn't adhere
to the SAPIENT SOVEREIGN / SACRED FIRST PRINCIPLES of QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 October 1900 that have been given assent by the people in
being requisite for a civil and just society?

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

And therefore has no right of entitlement to remain in this country and
nothing ought to prevent you from departing--the legal precedent ENGLISH
BILL OF RIGHTS (1689) grants use entitlement to use force to confront your
unlawful decadent life.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3