Every cloud has a silver lining; you should have sold it, and bought titanium.

interests / soc.culture.russian / QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at moment

SubjectAuthor
* QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at momentLazarus Cain
`- Re: QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at momentRaskolynikov

1
QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at moment

<fd696a09-e36c-4c5e-bcdf-ecede0337babn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=846&group=soc.culture.russian#846

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 10:13:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at moment
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 18:13 UTC

RIYADH (Reuters) -Saudi Arabia has told the United States it will not open diplomatic relations with Israel unless an independent Palestinian state is recognised on 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital, its foreign ministry said on Wednesday.

To my knowledge, a return to the 1967 borders is not going to happen under any condition.
This statement is not quite the same as the Iranian requirement which centered around Jerusalem, and more specifically Temple Mount.

As I am to die soon, I am expecting to deal with GOD in a manner which has been suggested by the Gospel, according to what the Apostles recorded as the Words of Christ, ( in much the same way that he followers of Mohammed scripted the Koran.) Reviewing all religious texts I do remember, there has been some attempts to reconcile the differences without devaluing any Truths.. Admittedly, this is tough to do, but GOD is merciful as I learn to live and die.

We may be disturbed by prophecies concerning Gog and Magog, but what seems to be common is the trade route, as well as the oil supply rote adjacent to the Caspian. It could even refer to a conflict which has already occurred as the Germans were ultimately defeated in the Ukraine and the Caucuses during WWII while the Allies finally invaded Sicily. Certainly, WWII is wished to be the last major war, but overpopulation may dictate otherwise.

What do we do with all the upcoming shortages? Key to survival is to have the energy or poer to manage affairs.

Me thinks Biden made the fatal mistake of attempting to force the population away from natural gas usage before the world is actually ready, in spite of global warming treats. We were concerned about coal emissions and gasolne emissions, but the natural gas supply seemed to be the issue which affected the start of the Ukrainian War when Biden made a promise that the Russian pipeline would never deliver any batural gas. He did this while US does not have any ability to switch to nuclear fusion or solar power as n alternative.

That is one of the problems for starters, which must be addressed; and one of the major reasons why w e will need to fire Biden and tolerate another Trump administration.

A similar situatin with ZIran as with Reagan: Iran and Russia will suddenly change their tune once Trump is sworn in. Can the hostages survive that long while US absorbs 2 millin more unfortunate migrants.

Biden will not negotiate with Russia while he expects Netanyahu to cave to terrorists. Biden is pig-headed because he is old, set in his ways, and probably has a mental condition causing him to struggle to find the right words, as did the English King during WWII

Re: QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at moment

<1597b663-d3fc-40e9-854d-2cfe47a24460n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=849&group=soc.culture.russian#849

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:05:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: QBLH: Peace requirements impossible at moment
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:05 UTC

Dana četvrtak, 8. veljače 2024. u 19:13:56 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> RIYADH (Reuters) -Saudi Arabia has told the United States it will not open diplomatic relations with Israel unless an independent Palestinian state is recognised on 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital, its foreign ministry said on Wednesday.
>
> To my knowledge, a return to the 1967 borders is not going to happen under any condition.
> This statement is not quite the same as the Iranian requirement which centered around Jerusalem, and more specifically Temple Mount.
>
> As I am to die soon, I am expecting to deal with GOD in a manner which has been suggested by the Gospel, according to what the Apostles recorded as the Words of Christ, ( in much the same way that he followers of Mohammed scripted the Koran.) Reviewing all religious texts I do remember, there has been some attempts to reconcile the differences without devaluing any Truths. Admittedly, this is tough to do, but GOD is merciful as I learn to live and die.

I am sorry to hear this. I hope you are not talking about an incurable terminal illness.

Anyway, whether close to die or not, it is good to reconcile with God.
The Holy Scriptures said that it is done through confession of sins:

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, THAT YE MAY BE HEALED. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Remember that Satan is the enemy of Life, the murderer of men from the beginning (John 8:44).

As soon as he got the permission to test the righteous Job, he killed all his sons and flock too, delivering it to the robbers and the fire from heaven.
(We are not worthy of such a temptation.)

It is a pity that I cannot tell you that the situation in the East is much better than in the 1970s/1980s.
All my strength might have been spent in vain, and I am not even guaranteed a better reincarnation or resurrection myself.

> We may be disturbed by prophecies concerning Gog and Magog, but what seems to be common is the trade route, as well as the oil supply rote adjacent to the Caspian. It could even refer to a conflict which has already occurred as the Germans were ultimately defeated in the Ukraine and the Caucuses during WWII while the Allies finally invaded Sicily. Certainly, WWII is wished to be the last major war, but overpopulation may dictate otherwise.

Current theory is that God and Magog are Scythians, that is Slavs, so all murders of Slavs are an preemptive strike and in self-defence, Russians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Croats, Northern, Eastern or Sourthern Slavs.
But Gog and Magog have different meaning in Revelation and NT than in Ezekiel 38, and all evangelicals must know that much better than me;

Revelation 20:8
And shall go out to deceive the nations WHICH ARE IN THE FOUR QUARTERS OF THE EART, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.