Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 11:05:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: A warning to ISRAEL
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:05 UTC

Neither side is without sin, and the Lord would certainly notice the way that a Jewish State of Israel would treat nonjewish citizens and other neighbors.
We all must bear in mind what the Messah or he Lord would actually say so as to resolve this little Palestinian-Israel problem..

Malachi seems to be a centrl focal point here as an appropriate reference.

Netanyahu, like Hezekiah, may not e heeding Jeremiah's warnings apprpropriately as we find courage to defend against a brutal enemy.

With all in mind one mark of the enemy is to not speak truthfully. Be certain of one's sources of information.

AI "wars may be simplyy discovery of better and better algorithms. A friendly interface with humans is the mark of good design, and designs will evolve to even more beautiful creations while terrible mutations are to be avoided or "killed". Are beliefs may be judged as good and/or better, perhaps?

There is an expectation that Israel needs to guarantee equal rights for all while the ignorant youth residing there need to learn to not attack their neighbors. Hence the parents need to learn how to reach their children to behave and the parents need to quit killing one another, so the children learn not to.

The priests of Israel are creating a problem, as usual. The Lord is not pleased with the slain lame, sick, innocent and children and death caused by disease. Israel is bound by honor to rebuild Gaza using Palestinian labor so as to allow the displaced to have a new home. It will be done, because it must b done; so quite easy to predict it.
Similarly, Palestinian must learn to get along withIsrael, or GOD will punish Palestine again.

Breaking Covenant Through Blemished Sacrifices
6 “A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says the Lord Almighty.

“It is you priests who show contempt for my name.

“But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?’

7 “By offering defiled food on my altar.

“But you ask, ‘How have we defiled you?’

“By saying that the Lord’s table is contemptible. 8 When you offer blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When you sacrifice lame or diseased animals, is that not wrong? Try offering them to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you?” says the Lord Almighty.

9 “Now plead with God to be gracious to us. With such offerings from your hands, will he accept you?”—says the Lord Almighty.

Re: HLBQ: A warning to ISRAEL

<unm2po$2g34m$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=812&group=soc.culture.russian#812

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: HLBQ: A warning to ISRAEL
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:32:39 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 12:32 UTC

Lazarus Cain, <news:4e117647-4ba8-4935-be89-347322563ccan@googlegroups.com>

> Neither side is without sin, and the Lord would certainly notice the way
> that a Jewish State of Israel would treat nonjewish citizens and other
> neighbors.
> We all must bear in mind what the Messah or he Lord would actually say so
> as to resolve this little Palestinian-Israel problem..

The Lord would certainly notice your off topic posting.