What is worth doing is worth the trouble of asking somebody to do.

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peace

SubjectAuthor
* QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peaceLazarus Cain
`- QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peaceRaskolynikov

1
QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peace

<505b1cd6-d713-46d7-9b2d-37f58e60b489n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=791&group=soc.culture.russian#791

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 07:45:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peace
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:45 UTC

I just saw a brief flash and it seems acceptable.
It is a very good idea for Hamas and related Islamic Jihad groups to allow another Palestinian group to assume authority in Gaza as the peace can be negotiated.
With respect to "trrorist" leadership, Iran could take them into protective custody where they would be proected from Israeli justice.
As a Christian, it is a very difficult trick to see an acceptable solution, and I admit that I was raised to not discriminate rgardles of race, creed or other external appearance, admittedly difficult at times.
Also fundamental Christians consider the body of mankind as he Temple of GOD and not some rebuilt stone building in Jerusalem.
Of more importance than a stone building is innocent blood that needs not be spilled.
Jesus teaches us to forgive, so we reluctantly look the other way while te bad guys escap into protective custoday so as to allow hostage to be released.
No one gets completely what they want, but I do not have a problem with Egypt's proposal so long as we can minimize the threat from those who wish to destroy Jews.
We hear children were raised to wish to kill the enemy and in this shrinking nuclear powered world it is imperative to seek proper solution.
Just as we are to pioneer fusion we are to see this ridiculous deud over Temple Mount screw everything up and threaten Armageddon?
Would not GOD inspire Messngers to show the route to dalvation from self destruction. from events that could be avoided by disciplined and scinrific world wide cooperation?
Yes, we do have common languages. . . . Medicine, physics, chemistry, mathematics. . . . Let these be emphasized in all nations.
Those disciplines which are local, religion being one of them, we respct the rights of others to learn. but we also respect the right to freedom to decide for ourselves with our own conscious.
If the honor is pure and genuine, then much to the good should happen. It is a logical solution, or appears to be

Re: QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peace

<7791a6fa-3316-4dc2-8df5-cdac2f086fe0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=796&group=soc.culture.russian#796

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 10:04:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: QBLH: On Egyptian proposal for peace
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 18:04 UTC

Dana petak, 29. prosinca 2023. u 16:45:34 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> I just saw a brief flash and it seems acceptable.
> It is a very good idea for Hamas and related Islamic Jihad groups to allow another Palestinian group to assume authority in Gaza as the peace can be negotiated.
> With respect to "trrorist" leadership, Iran could take them into protective custody where they would be proected from Israeli justice.

As Israeli justice looks like a court martial in which it is sufficient to prove that one is
a Palestinian and a Muslim

Proverbs 24
11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it?
And he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according
to his works?

We are nearing to the point where wearing something green is sufficient proof of terrorism
deserving death the with elaborate city-wide manhunt.

> As a Christian, it is a very difficult trick to see an acceptable solution, and I admit that I was raised to not discriminate rgardles of race, creed or other external appearance, admittedly difficult at times.
> Also fundamental Christians consider the body of mankind as he Temple of GOD and not some rebuilt stone building in Jerusalem.
> Of more importance than a stone building is innocent blood that needs not be spilled.
> Jesus teaches us to forgive, so we reluctantly look the other way while te bad guys escap into protective custoday so as to allow hostage to be released.
> No one gets completely what they want, but I do not have a problem with Egypt's proposal so long as we can minimize the threat from those who wish to destroy Jews.

For one, I don't think that destroying "all Jews" was ever mentioned as an option.

Al-Maidah 5:69
Those who believe and those who are Jews, Sabeans and Christians- anyone who believes in Allah (God)
and the Last Day, and acts honorably, should have no fear nor will they be saddened.

It is not only that noble Qur'an forbids compulsion in faith and murder of the "followers of the Book [Kitab].
Anyone ignorant of these prohibitions would undoubtedly mount up a great debt of innocent blood on himself.

It is not Islamic teaching that a man can retrieve the entire mankind by the means of Satan (dedicated
prostitution, loan with interest and usury) - and then just "bless the result". Much like karma in Hindu
religions, there is a great awareness of true Muslims about the scales of Justice at the Judgment Day.

One could not possibly win the entire world using Satan, for there would be nothing left to redeem it
to God - it is obvious to any believer, except to those whom God allowed to be blinded by greed and
lust for power.

in the LORD
Amen