The world really isn't any worse. It's just that the news coverage is so much better.

interests / soc.culture.russian / Biden is a chicken shit coward

SubjectAuthor
* Biden is a chicken shit cowardLazarus Cain
`* Biden is a chicken shit cowardRaskolynikov
 `- Biden is a chicken shit cowardRaskolynikov

1
Biden is a chicken shit coward

<1eb242b2-ce15-49c6-b10d-43baa44fb21cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=763&group=soc.culture.russian#763

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 13:53:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Biden is a chicken shit coward
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 21:53 UTC

What would Jefferson do which chicken-shit Biden refuses to do?
Why will one of the guys be remembered as a great President and another as almost the worst.
Fucking attack the Houthis you worthless bag of bones!

The Barbary War - the first American war against Libya - was the first war waged by the United States outside national boundaries after gaining independence and unification of the country. The four Barbary States of North Africa - Morocco, Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli - had plundered seaborne commerce for centuries. This was piracy on an extraordinary scale: they controlled all trading routes through the Barbary waters and North Africa: demanding ransom and booty for safe passage. In 1801 the newly elected President Jefferson ordered a naval and military expedition to North Africa in order to put down regimes that endorsed piracy and slavery.

No Semper Fi from Biden:
ref:

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine.
Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in every clime and place
Where we could take a gun;
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes,
You will find us always on the job
The United States Marines.
Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve;
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve.
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.

Re: Biden is a chicken shit coward

<b88adc4d-77db-4548-bd55-a7258803c3afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=770&group=soc.culture.russian#770

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 08:01:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Biden is a chicken shit coward
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:01 UTC

Dana ponedjeljak, 18. prosinca 2023. u 22:53:30 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> What would Jefferson do which chicken-shit Biden refuses to do?
> Why will one of the guys be remembered as a great President and another as almost the worst.
> Fucking attack the Houthis you worthless bag of bones!
>
> The Barbary War - the first American war against Libya - was the first war waged by the United States outside national boundaries after gaining independence and unification of the country. The four Barbary States of North Africa - Morocco, Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli - had plundered seaborne commerce for centuries. This was piracy on an extraordinary scale: they controlled all trading routes through the Barbary waters and North Africa: demanding ransom and booty for safe passage. In 1801 the newly elected President Jefferson ordered a naval and military expedition to North Africa in order to put down regimes that endorsed piracy and slavery.
>
> No Semper Fi from Biden:
> ref:
>
> From the Halls of Montezuma
> To the shores of Tripoli;
> We fight our country's battles
> In the air, on land, and sea;
> First to fight for right and freedom
> And to keep our honor clean;
> We are proud to claim the title
> Of United States Marine.
> Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
> From dawn to setting sun;
> We have fought in every clime and place
> Where we could take a gun;
> In the snow of far-off Northern lands
> And in sunny tropic scenes,
> You will find us always on the job
> The United States Marines.
> Here's health to you and to our Corps
> Which we are proud to serve;
> In many a strife we've fought for life
> And never lost our nerve.
> If the Army and the Navy
> Ever look on Heaven's scenes,
> They will find the streets are guarded
> By United States Marines.

Well, the situation is bad on all fronts.

But it can still be worse: if NATO should install nuclear ballistic missiles into Sweden and
Finland so close to Moscow, it _would_ be a reverse Cuban missile crisis. I was not born
then at all, but the history teaches that Uncle Sam did not sit still waiting to be zapped
by nukes one hour of flight to Washington DC.

Additionally, the idea of too smart bomb is already explained in the popular culture - refer
to the Carpenter's "Dark Star" (1974) or the Dreadnought episode from Start Trek Voyager,
both talking about AI nukes that once armed crossed the "point of no return" and refused
to deactivate as this could be one clever attempt of the enemy.

Setting nuclear launchers in Finland half an hour to Moscow would driver physicists berserk,
and the Doomsday Clock would be set to seconds instead of minutes to the nuclear
Armageddon.

Indeed, the victory often isn't in the number of soldiers, weapons and dirty tricks used to
win, nor in the advantage in the number of the nukes, or in winning the arms race, but
rather achieving moral victory: giving the God-given freedom and liberty to the people
under oppression, usury and debt slavery.

Prophet Isaiah spoke about true peace:

15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel;
In returning and rest shall ye be saved;
in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength:
and ye would not.
16 But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee:
and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift

The victory in the battle isn't determined by the size, armour and weapon strength of
the Goliath.

Likewise, what is evident from the exposed is that one small oligarchy want to create
a "One World Government", like One State of Yevgeny Zamyatin, after it had deposed
in blood the kings, nobility and the priesthood who were real nobility and legacy
reaching to St. Peter, Jesus Christ, Moses, Noah and Adam, by the power of sheer
force and moral corruption.

in the LORD
Amen

Re: Biden is a chicken shit coward

<691f7229-35f7-45e2-a42d-675cb64b8e9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=771&group=soc.culture.russian#771

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 08:12:49 -0800 (PST)
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:12 UTC

P.S.

Often the negotiations Uncle Sam leads look like, "OK, let there be peace ... for now!"

At the same time, he already scouts for the weaknesses of his interlocutor and prepares
the means to destroy him, whether "preemptively", or "just in case they turn mean".

However, Russians are not that stupid, and trust is not being built that way.

It is wrong to enter a warm embrace with the enemy while his sword is still out of
its sheath and close to your unprotected guts.

in the LORD
Amen