When does later become never?

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: giorgia meloni prank

SubjectAuthor
* Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectualOleg Smirnov
+* Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectualOleg Smirnov
|`- Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India,Raskolynikov
`* Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectualOleg Smirnov
 `* Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectualOleg Smirnov
  `* giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
   +- giorgia meloni prankVictor Alekhine
   `* giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
    +- giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
    `* giorgia meloni prankOleg Smirnov
     `- giorgia meloni pranknico

1
Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<ue2c01$3crvi$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=333&group=soc.culture.russian#333

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 22:39:26 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 19:39 UTC

ltlee1, <news:ceb35652-de19-479e-b83d-701cc3f49c9cn@googlegroups.com>

> Mr Podolyak said, "What's the problem with China, India etc. - they are
> not able to analyse the consequences of their actions - these countries
> have low intellectual potential, unfortunately. Yes, they invest in
> science. Yes, India has launched a lunar rover recently which is now
> trekking on the surface of the Moon, but that does not indicate that this
> country fully comprehends what the modern world is about."

The "Russian propaganda" claim that the post-coup Kiev regime's agenda
is largely based on the Nazi(-like) concepts is not an exaggeration.
Of course, there's a big lot of Ukraine-linked pro-Atlanticist
ideologues seeking to "ennoble" and "correct" the regime's settings in
public presentation, so that just "Russia" as an image of evil would be
in the front. Nevertheless, from time to time, the top leaders /actors
/propagandists of the regime show their true colors off anyway.

Not so long ago, one of the regime's most top functionaries said on TV
that the primary reason why humanism is alien to the Russians is that
they are Asian people <https://archive.is/1i5Xg>. In turn, the media /
propaganda staff that serves the regime, no doubt, understood that it
sounds racist, so it needs to be somehow muffled, so they supplied this
news with a Facebook post of one insignificant Jewish activist who kind
of "apologized on behalf of all Ukrainians". Difference is, the rants
of the top functionarie, who represents the regime, were aired on their
mainstream TV for domestic audience, while the "apology" from the
activist, who represents pretty no-one, was intended rather for outside
public (and the top functionarie himself didn't apologize for anything).

Historically, the idea of such an Asian subhumanness is a traditional
Poland's setting since about 15th century, which was developed in order
to justify and substantiate Poland's hostile policies against
"mongoloid Russia" at the time, and today the basics of the post-coup
Kiev regime include it in combination with the later concepts the
west-Ukrainians (Galicians) picked up from the German Nazis before and
during the WW2 (the Banderovist narratives).

One might slyly try to rationalize it as sort of "natural reaction" on
the Russia's action, but it would be a replacement of cause and effect.
Because such ideologies were cultivated long before. Then, after the
violent anti-democratic 2014 coup, they were used to justify repression
against those in East Ukraine who didn't like the coup.

Whether is there an Asian interest to support the Kiev regime promoting
such ideological settings, is up to people of Asia (and "Global South")
to decide (according to their "intellectual potential").

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<ue6aho$9jr4$2@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=343&group=soc.culture.russian#343

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 10:38:29 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 07:38 UTC

Lazarus Cain, <news:7627e06d-ebdf-4477-a512-a00031fb67e4n@googlegroups.com>
> On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 6:04:20 PM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
>> Dana petak, 15. rujna 2023. u 21:40:54 UTC+2 korisnik Oleg Smirnov napisao

>> While I might differ from the official opinion of the American conservative
>> right and
>> the "neocons", I firmly believe that a significant number of Russians and
>> Iranians who
>> pursue what is right in the eyes of the LORD will stand before the Lamb in
>> white robes
>> and with palm branches of peace in their hands. This will include the
>> righteous Chinese
>> and even North Koreans. (I know that I will be flamed for saying this one!)
>>
>> in the LORD
>> Amen
>
> King of the North could also be USA

World would be mentally saner if you
both refrained from soiling the Usenet
with drivel.

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<93c71d6b-d702-4b56-ad7c-73a045ffa3b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=359&group=soc.culture.russian#359

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 13:25:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India,
China's 'intellectual potential'
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 20:25 UTC

Dana nedjelja, 17. rujna 2023. u 09:40:42 UTC+2 korisnik Oleg Smirnov napisao je:
> Lazarus Cain, <news:7627e06d-ebdf-4477...@googlegroups.com>
> > On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 6:04:20 PM UTC-5, Raskolynikov wrote:
> >> Dana petak, 15. rujna 2023. u 21:40:54 UTC+2 korisnik Oleg Smirnov napisao
> >> While I might differ from the official opinion of the American conservative
> >> right and
> >> the "neocons", I firmly believe that a significant number of Russians and
> >> Iranians who
> >> pursue what is right in the eyes of the LORD will stand before the Lamb in
> >> white robes
> >> and with palm branches of peace in their hands. This will include the
> >> righteous Chinese
> >> and even North Koreans. (I know that I will be flamed for saying this one!)
> >>
> >> in the LORD
> >> Amen
> >
> > King of the North could also be USA
> World would be mentally saner if you
> both refrained from soiling the Usenet
> with drivel.

God knows I tried everything to save Mother Russia except Russian vodka and Russian girls in real life.

Re: Understanding Ukraine's Presidential aide remark on India, China's 'intellectual potential'

<uf1m3m$367d5$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=379&group=soc.culture.russian#379

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:40:25 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 16:40 UTC

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44RxR9apzE> part 1

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8cB0oOzaw> part 2

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo <https://is.gd/AFbPBC> speaks out typal
things while believing the conversation is with Peter Poroshenko,
at 05:40 in Part 1 the speech is about the Danilov's rant.

Oleg Smirnov, <news:ue2c01$3crvi$1@os.motzarella.org>

<uf76ab$dh60$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=383&group=soc.culture.russian#383

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:48:56 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 18:48 UTC

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44RxR9apzE> part 1
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8cB0oOzaw> part 2
>
> Sarah Ashton-Cirillo <https://is.gd/AFbPBC> speaks out typal
> things while believing the conversation is with Peter Poroshenko,
> at 05:40 in Part 1 the speech is about the Danilov's rant.

Youtube usually eliminates such stuff after some time, more links
to other platforms may be often found elsewhere, in social networks
and forums (e.g. <https://tinyurl.com/2bufwaxo>), or within
"Russian" internet, which non-Russian speakers can browse with help
of machine translation.

This prankster duo has a long reputation for misc pranks with misc
persons, including some very top politicians, famous artists and
the like. Some analysts speculate Kremlin's secret services must be
helping them technically. Whether it's so or not, it doesn't change
the fact that their product helps understand people's internals.

giorgia meloni prank

<uhvipm$231cd$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=542&group=soc.culture.russian#542

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Subject: giorgia meloni prank
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:23:11 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 07:23 UTC

New prank with Giorgia Meloni
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian

Some official Italian comments on it my be read e.g. here
<https://tinyurl.com/yq5bburj> corriere.it
<https://tinyurl.com/yr5p5dz4> fanpage.it

The latter are for those too smart-acute ones who seek to believe it's
an artificially generated fake. Italian officials have admitted the
fact of the prank. Here's what the morons are saying then.

"Very serious facts emerged from the phone call to Meloni".
"She spoke about our foreign policy and other sensitive issues
for our security and credibility, from the war to migrants.
Meloni admits that she can no longer see a way out other than
negotiation. It's disconcerting how the security protocols of
Palazzo Chigi can be circumvented. A global fool .." / ".. I
wonder how it is possible to reach such a devastating level of
superficiality that makes not only Meloni but the Italian
Republic look bad." ..

The above Youtube links will probably be valid for a couple of days
or less. Iirc, Youtube expelled Vovan&Lexus duo after their prank with
the UK's Ben Wallace exposed him as a complete oaf. The Euroscum of
course hate when the Russian comedians expose them, so they demanded
Youtube to abuse censorship and ban the talented actors.

Ms. Giorgia Meloni is one of the European clownish top politicians.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgia_Meloni>

> Youtube usually eliminates such stuff after some time, more links
> to other platforms may be often found elsewhere, in social networks
> and forums (e.g. <https://tinyurl.com/2bufwaxo>), or within
> "Russian" internet, which non-Russian speakers can browse with help
> of machine translation.
>
> This prankster duo has a long reputation for misc pranks with misc
> persons, including some very top politicians, famous artists and
> the like. Some analysts speculate Kremlin's secret services must be
> helping them technically. Whether it's so or not, it doesn't change
> the fact that their product helps understand people's internals.

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<uhvrmq$2er$2@news.tambov.ru>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=543&group=soc.culture.russian#543

From: victor.alekhin@gmail.com (Victor Alekhine)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Subject: Re: giorgia meloni prank
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:55:38 +0100
 by: Victor Alekhine - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:55 UTC

On 11/2/2023 8:23 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian
>
> Some official Italian comments on it my be read e.g. here
> <https://tinyurl.com/yq5bburj> corriere.it
> <https://tinyurl.com/yr5p5dz4> fanpage.it
>
> The latter are for those too smart-acute ones who seek to believe it's
> an artificially generated fake. Italian officials have admitted the
> fact of the prank. Here's what the morons are saying then.
>
>  "Very serious facts emerged from the phone call to Meloni".
>  "She spoke about our foreign policy and other sensitive issues
>  for our security and credibility, from the war to migrants.
>  Meloni admits that she can no longer see a way out other than
>  negotiation. It's disconcerting how the security protocols of
>  Palazzo Chigi can be circumvented. A global fool .." / ".. I
>  wonder how it is possible to reach such a devastating level of
>  superficiality that makes not only Meloni but the Italian
>  Republic look bad." ..
>
> The above Youtube links will probably be valid for a couple of days or
> less. Iirc, Youtube expelled Vovan&Lexus duo after their prank with
> the UK's Ben Wallace exposed him as a complete oaf. The Euroscum of
> course hate when the Russian comedians expose them, so they demanded
> Youtube to abuse censorship and ban the talented actors.
>
> Ms. Giorgia Meloni is one of the European clownish top politicians.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgia_Meloni>
>

>> Youtube usually eliminates such stuff after some time, more links
>> to other platforms may be often found elsewhere, in social networks
>> and forums (e.g. <https://tinyurl.com/2bufwaxo>), or within "Russian"
>> internet, which non-Russian speakers can browse with help
>> of machine translation.
>>
>> This prankster duo has a long reputation for misc pranks with misc
>> persons, including some very top politicians, famous artists and
>> the like. Some analysts speculate Kremlin's secret services must be
>> helping them technically. Whether it's so or not, it doesn't change
>> the fact that their product helps understand people's internals.

O!
Лейтенант вернулся
Хм, вроде из окопов только бывших зеков отпускат
Ты как, обратно поедешь денафицировать?

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<ui1m98$2gbfq$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=546&group=soc.culture.russian#546

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 05:33:38 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 02:33 UTC

> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIgbTUAAGQ>

This account seems to have gotten the most viewers and comments, and
the comments are mostly positive. Judging by them, such a "political
prank" genre is indeed in popular demand. Perhaps the reason is that
the present-day "western democracy" has accumulated too much hypocrisy
combined with too much ignorance and other evil elements.

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<ui4qbr$38u01$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=549&group=soc.culture.russian#549

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.russian.z1
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:03:14 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 07:03 UTC

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WVynAUm-iQ>

After the prank, they were invited to an Italian TV channel.
Можно слушать по-русски.
В каментах очень итальянские каменты.

>> New prank with Giorgia Meloni
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqvHuG4WoQ> english and subtitles
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uN8-3T6dE> russian
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIgbTUAAGQ>
>
> This account seems to have gotten the most viewers and comments, and

giorgia meloni prank

<ule39r$18o1e$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=731&group=soc.culture.russian#731

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:19:26 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 05:19 UTC

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aabh-o3Uyjo>

German Leader Fooled By Russian Comedians ..

Germany's Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck ... made several revelations ..

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGIgbTUAAGQ>
>
> This account seems to have gotten the most viewers

Re: giorgia meloni prank

<ulekv9$1bf2a$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=735&group=soc.culture.russian#735

From: nico@firemail.de (nico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.china,nl.politiek,fr.soc.politique,de.talk.tagesgeschehen,alt.russian.z1
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:21:32 +0100
 by: nico - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 10:21 UTC

Am 14.12.2023 um 06:19 schrieb Oleg Smirnov:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aabh-o3Uyjo>
>
> German Leader Fooled By Russian Comedians ..
>
> Germany's Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck ... made several revelations ..

Tell news!