Who goeth a-borrowing goeth a-sorrowing. -- Thomas Tusser

interests / soc.culture.russian / QBLH: Israeli law but human rules in need of modification

SubjectAuthor
* QBLH: Israeli law but human rules in need of modificationLazarus Cain
+- Israeli law but human rules in need of modificationOleg Smirnov
`- QBLH: Israeli law but human rules in need of modificationRaskolynikov

1
QBLH: Israeli law but human rules in need of modification

<e97c5274-646c-4d3e-ae13-c9cf43a66547n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=711&group=soc.culture.russian#711

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 11:12:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: Israeli law but human rules in need of modification
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:12 UTC

Perhaps 40 years to purify Holy Land laws before peace. The current generation on both sides has been corrupted by the war induced hatred and resultant sins. If all is to be dropped and forgiven so as to end fighting and release captives, along with an agreement to graduate in full integration, then we could see a purification of Jerusalem. Perhaps some Jewish laws do need graceful modification.

Guilty parties still have our Creator t deal with. We need not to be the final judge and executioner at the moment so we can spare potential embarrassment.

Clearly this voice might look the other way so as to allow the guilty party to flee so that the lives of a few million may see some relief.
I see who the Americans favor to lead Gaza's rebuilding in peace with Israel. I have no strng objection to competent qualified individuaks. Clearly the existing Hamas leadership needs to flee to a safe location after the fighting has stopped in Gaza.

The end of the fighting does require an end to second class citizenship for non-Jews in Israel, and the end of all second class citizenship in both Palestine and Israel. Then the national boundaries do not demarcate that much..

Palestinians can borrow to rebuild Gaza. If they rebuild responsibly, then funding will grow. Such funding is the investment needed, but the investors do not wish the investments to be a casulaty of war five years from now, so agreement to nonhostility is needed.

Mark 7
The Pharisees and some of the teachers of the law who had come from Jerusalem gathered around Jesus 2 and saw some of his disciples eating food with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 3 (The Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they give their hands a ceremonial washing, holding to the tradition of the elders. 4 When they come from the marketplace they do not eat unless they wash. And they observe many other traditions, such as the washing of cups, pitchers and kettles.

5 So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, “Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”

6 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe[c] your own traditions!

Re: Israeli law but human rules in need of modification

<ulcdpo$smb9$2@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=727&group=soc.culture.russian#727

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:05:51 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 14:05 UTC

Lazarus Cain, <news:e97c5274-646c-4d3e-ae13-c9cf43a66547n@googlegroups.com>

> Perhaps 40 years to purify Holy Land laws before peace.

For this newsgroup, Holy Land laws is off topic.

Re: QBLH: Israeli law but human rules in need of modification

<02566668-f374-4914-aff4-d900d7f5e02an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=737&group=soc.culture.russian#737

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:37:26 -0800 (PST)
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 16:37 UTC

Dana nedjelja, 10. prosinca 2023. u 20:13:00 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> Perhaps 40 years to purify Holy Land laws before peace. The current generation on both sides has been corrupted by the war induced hatred and resultant sins. If all is to be dropped and forgiven so as to end fighting and release captives, along with an agreement to graduate in full integration, then we could see a purification of Jerusalem. Perhaps some Jewish laws do need graceful modification.
>
> Guilty parties still have our Creator t deal with. We need not to be the final judge and executioner at the moment so we can spare potential embarrassment.
>
> Clearly this voice might look the other way so as to allow the guilty party to flee so that the lives of a few million may see some relief.
> I see who the Americans favor to lead Gaza's rebuilding in peace with Israel. I have no strng objection to competent qualified individuaks. Clearly the existing Hamas leadership needs to flee to a safe location after the fighting has stopped in Gaza.
>
> The end of the fighting does require an end to second class citizenship for non-Jews in Israel, and the end of all second class citizenship in both Palestine and Israel. Then the national boundaries do not demarcate that much.
>
> Palestinians can borrow to rebuild Gaza. If they rebuild responsibly, then funding will grow. Such funding is the investment needed, but the investors do not wish the investments to be a casulaty of war five years from now, so agreement to nonhostility is needed.
>
> ening with
> Mark 7
> The Pharisees and some of the teachers of the law who had come from Jerusalem gathered around Jesus 2 and saw some of his disciples eating food with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 3 (The Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they give their hands a ceremonial washing, holding to the tradition of the elders. 4 When they come from the marketplace they do not eat unless they wash. And they observe many other traditions, such as the washing of cups, pitchers and kettles.
>
> 5 So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, “Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”
>
> 6 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:
>
> “‘These people honor me with their lips,
> but their hearts are far from me.
> 7 They worship me in vain;
> their teachings are merely human rules.’
>
> 8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
>
> 9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe[c] your own traditions!

Hi, Lazarus,

I hated to reply just to say something so I gave it a good thought.

Considering what is now happening with Ukraine with foreign loan and external debt, (their
bonds are kept in the state CC or "junk"), I think it is a bad idea to rebuild a deindustrialised
ghetto with virtually no economy by the means of the foreign loans.

It would create the African type of neocolonialism and debt slavery.

I think that Gaza should be rebuilt with some kind of Marshall's plan or Islamic solidarity and
zero-interest loans.

Palestinians should gave future and hope, but eliticide in progress makes that very hard, just
like in Bosnia.

Those rebuilding should make sure that Israel doesn't have the means to cut Internet, electricity
grid, water and all infrastructure like smart phone cell towers at once.

Indeed, prophet Jeremiah says:

Lamentations 3
31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

Palestinian cause is just. I agree that today there is no such thing as God's chosen people or race
with a divine right for a territory ("Lebensraum"), based solely on their own myths and ancient texts,
claiming that all other races are inferior goyins and rats to be exterminated and their population
controlled. Search yourself Google for their texts and their plans with goyins, or otherwise I would
look antisemitic.

Retaliation on ALL Palestinians because of what Hamas had done is the equivalent of KristalNacht
in Third Reich which also did not happen without Jewish fault but because of the assassination of
unsuspecting German diplomat in Marseilles.

"The pretext for the attacks was the assassination of the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath[5] by
Herschel Grynszpan, a 17-year-old German-born Polish Jew living in Paris."

in the LORD
Amen