One way to make your old car run better is to look up the price of a new model.

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

SubjectAuthor
* QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orLazarus Cain
`* QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orRaskolynikov
 `* QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orRaskolynikov
  `* QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orLazarus Cain
   +* QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orLazarus Cain
   |`* QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orRaskolynikov
   | `- QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orLazarus Cain
   `- QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans orRaskolynikov

1
QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<d067172e-ea7d-483a-856e-f36ca283eb08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=659&group=soc.culture.russian#659

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 13:17:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:17 UTC

If Hamas represents the people of Gaza as it says it is, them the people of Gaza will suffer the pains of war initiated by their government,
The pain ends when the bad government surrenders.

Palestinians wants the world to rebuild a nice city for Hamas or someone like them to hide in.

Hamas blames US for giving Israel 'green light' to resume war
The Hamas-run government media office in Gaza responded to the end of the ceasefire, accusing the US of "giving [Israel] the green light to continue the war without any regard to the laws of war and international and humanitarian laws."

"Our Palestinian people have the right to defend themselves by all means, and they have the right to gain their freedom and independence, establish their Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, and completely remove the occupation from their lands in accordance with international and UN laws."

The above paragraph is the reason for the hostilities. Are we talking about ambiguous international and UN laws or the Word of GOD as understood from Scripture? So Hamas claims to be representatives of God's Will. Really?

Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<6116596d-a24a-4b45-bde8-b1675c3957fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=669&group=soc.culture.russian#669

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:26:55 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 20:26 UTC

Dana petak, 1. prosinca 2023. u 22:17:08 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> If Hamas represents the people of Gaza as it says it is, them the people of Gaza will suffer the pains of war initiated by their government,
> The pain ends when the bad government surrenders.
>
> Palestinians wants the world to rebuild a nice city for Hamas or someone like them to hide in.
>
> Hamas blames US for giving Israel 'green light' to resume war
> The Hamas-run government media office in Gaza responded to the end of the ceasefire, accusing the US of "giving [Israel] the green light to continue the war without any regard to the laws of war and international and humanitarian laws."
>
> "Our Palestinian people have the right to defend themselves by all means, and they have the right to gain their freedom and independence, establish their Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, and completely remove the occupation from their lands in accordance with international and UN laws."
>
> The above paragraph is the reason for the hostilities. Are we talking about ambiguous international and UN laws or the Word of GOD as understood from Scripture? So Hamas claims to be representatives of God's Will. Really?

The Hamas attack was so badly miscalculated and also in violation of the Noble Qur'an, which I will explain:

Al-Nisa 4:112
And whoever commits an evil or sinful deed then blames it on an innocent person, they will definitely bear the guilt of slander and blatant sin.

Al-Kahf 18:74
So they proceeded until they came across a boy, and the man killed him. Moses protested, “Have you killed an innocent soul, who killed no one? You have certainly done a horrible thing.”

This slaughter or taking captive innocent civilians of Israel and (worse) other countries not directly involved into the conflict - this was obviously against their holy Book, and this might be why the Almighty did not help them until they repented.

But as the hostage release for Hamas unfolded, we learned that the hostages were exchanged for Palestinian men and women who were kept up to ten years without a charge in Israeli prisons. And this was perfectly OK for the international community, silently overlooked.

Benjamin Netanyahu's problem was poor approval in his polls. He needed a diversion, and desperately so. Hamas rather stupidly or desperately - may God be their judge - gave him one.

He is not such an Ultraorthodox Jew as he presents himself: under his reign there are 15,000-20,000 abortions per year, 33% more than the post-communist Ukraine per 1000 women in reproductive age.

His problem is "overpopulation is Gaza strip". Their population has mostly children dying, because 50% of Gaza population are younger than 18 years of age. Netanyahu knows that they can double again in the next 16 to 18 years, so he needs an "Endlosung" badly, a Gaza that is neutralised and broken down, so he would prevent their reproductive growth.

He hits with very expensive missiles and aeroplanes and area where every brave shot hits something and cannot miss being a "surgically precision strike".

God forbid that Islam responds in the same (cowardly) manner on any country's hospitals, medical facilities, international representatives and embassies, schools and kindergartens.

Sometimes we have to patiently wait with longsuffering for God to even the score. Sometimes this means waiting the Judgment Day. "Here is the patience and faith of the saints."

This means that we are not Almighty God and we do not have to render all paybacks, "eye for an eye, life for life", but trust in God to do the Justice..

The common fallacy used here is that Arabs and Muslims are pagans and worshippers of the "moon god", so the Ten Commandments and "Thou shalt not kill!" does not apply as it did not for the Canaanites and the Philistines. But even superficial knowledge of the Noble Qur'an reveals that LORD of Qur'an is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God of Ishmael and Hagar, God of Moses and Elijah, god of John the Baptist, Mary and Jesus. Even when defying Trinity dogma, Noble Qur'an confirms Jesus' virgin birth. It is not a pagan book of Moon god worshippers, though Arabs were pagans when the Prophet came and converted them to one of the strictest forms of monotheism.

Allah is described as "The Lord of The Worlds", and "The Creator of The Universe", so just like in Bhagavad Gita, the higher knowledge reveals that it cannot be a deity of a single planet, but of all of them.

Al-Waqi'ah 56:80
˹It is˺ a revelation from the Lord of all worlds.

Islam bans conversion by force and respects the faiths of Jews and Christians who are "the followers of the Book [Kitab]."

Al-Maidah 5:69
Indeed, the believers, Jews, Sabians and Christians—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in the LORD and the Last Day and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.

It is possible that even in Aramaic which Jesus spoke in his ministry he used AaLah or AaLoh for God. Which I verified myself to surprise in the Aramaic concordance available online.

CONCLUSION:

1. Benjamin Netanyahu is not a right wing nationalist, since he supports one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world or history
2. Muslims, Arabs and Palestinians are not pagans and worshippers of the "moon god"; but they worship God of Abraham and Ishmael (Ibrahim and Ismail in Qur'an)
3. The main problem Netanyahu tries to solve is the overpopulation of the Gaza strip, which might double in the next fifteen to twenty years, by the means of population euthanasia and displacement

in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
Amen

Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<042414e3-695f-4077-a3a5-cf82f0abf132n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=670&group=soc.culture.russian#670

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:19:52 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 21:19 UTC

P.P.S.

Regarding the rockets indiscriminately fired upon the Israeli civilians, killing some 1,400, I believe that they (Hamas) were misguided.

Al-Maidah 5:45
We ordained for them in the Torah, “A life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth—and for wounds equal retaliation.” But whoever waives it charitably, it will be atonement for them. And those who do not judge by what Allah has revealed are ˹truly˺ the wrongdoers.

This "life for a life" never meant murdering innocent persons at random. It was meant to be settled by the elders and the judges. Noble Qur'an has zero tolerance for the "collateral damage". Even when it always happened in the history, it was not justified by the faith, but a "haram" deed (sin). Before 1914, the armies would usually array against each other on the battlefield, and one side would take victory. Though there were sieges of cities, raids and plunders on the villages, in the last century or so, the most of the victims are civilian casualties, starting with carpet bombing and not ending with nuclear weapons and napalm.

Al-Nisa 4:112
And whoever commits an evil or sinful deed then blames it on an innocent person, they will definitely bear the guilt of slander and blatant sin.

Al-Kahf 18:74
So they proceeded until they came across a boy, and the man killed him. Moses protested, “Have you killed an innocent soul, who killed no one? You have certainly done a horrible thing.”

In this conflict between IDF and Hamas, it appears that 90% or more casualties are civilian, mainly due to despicable attitude of the Israelis towards the value of the life of a Palestinians child.

However, since the Sabra and Shatila massacre in 1982, when IDF tanks commanded by the defence minister Ariel Sharon (later elected PM - which coincided with the rise of Hamas) surrounded the Palestinian refugee camp and left the slaughter to the Lebanese "Christian" Phalangists in revenge to a murder of their leader allegedly by the PLO ... Palestinians might be entitled to their own defence forces and a self-defence militia. Hamas is only labeled as a terrorist organisation by some political parties, recognised as legitimate organistation by the others, yet shows the traits of a political subject that can be negotiated with in the hardest possible circumstances where they were tested.

in the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
Amen

Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<3bb8fec3-3127-4259-a5e8-7e73c9196b2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=678&group=soc.culture.russian#678

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:22:19 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:22 UTC

On Saturday, December 2, 2023 at 3:19:54 PM UTC-6, Raskolynikov wrote:
> P.P.S.
>
> Regarding the rockets indiscriminately fired upon the Israeli civilians, killing some 1,400, I believe that they (Hamas) were misguided.
>
> Al-Maidah 5:45
> We ordained for them in the Torah, “A life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth—and for wounds equal retaliation.” But whoever waives it charitably, it will be atonement for them. And those who do not judge by what Allah has revealed are ˹truly˺ the wrongdoers.
>
> This "life for a life" never meant murdering innocent persons at random. It was meant to be settled by the elders and the judges. Noble Qur'an has zero tolerance for the "collateral damage". Even when it always happened in the history, it was not justified by the faith, but a "haram" deed (sin). Before 1914, the armies would usually array against each other on the battlefield, and one side would take victory. Though there were sieges of cities, raids and plunders on the villages, in the last century or so, the most of the victims are civilian casualties, starting with carpet bombing and not ending with nuclear weapons and napalm.
> Al-Nisa 4:112
> And whoever commits an evil or sinful deed then blames it on an innocent person, they will definitely bear the guilt of slander and blatant sin.
>
> Al-Kahf 18:74
> So they proceeded until they came across a boy, and the man killed him. Moses protested, “Have you killed an innocent soul, who killed no one? You have certainly done a horrible thing.”
> In this conflict between IDF and Hamas, it appears that 90% or more casualties are civilian, mainly due to despicable attitude of the Israelis towards the value of the life of a Palestinians child.
>
> However, since the Sabra and Shatila massacre in 1982, when IDF tanks commanded by the defence minister Ariel Sharon (later elected PM - which coincided with the rise of Hamas) surrounded the Palestinian refugee camp and left the slaughter to the Lebanese "Christian" Phalangists in revenge to a murder of their leader allegedly by the PLO ... Palestinians might be entitled to their own defence forces and a self-defence militia. Hamas is only labeled as a terrorist organisation by some political parties, recognised as legitimate organistation by the others, yet shows the traits of a political subject that can be negotiated with in the hardest possible circumstances where they were tested.
>
> in the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
> Amen
The problem with quoting scripture is the ambiguity resulting from cherrypicking.

This is why I prefer to use only the quotes alleged to be those of Jesus for my solid beliefs. So easy to understand that a child can do it.

Do not associate me with military might. I am simply a poor, weak, old man due to face GOD in a few years.

I am aware of the problem with nuclear weapons, but will they ever go away?

I am aware of the problem with disputes, but how do we find common ground when we cannot find common shared beliefs.

How good is one's education? What kind of sciencesand logic did you learn and howdid you resolve that with religious faith.

Yes, it is hard to have religious faith and also to be excellent at math and science, but it can be done. There need not be conflict of truths, but obvioualy the topics need to be revised or improved upon to do so.

How this is done is for the future to see, and as an engineer, I would sa the solution needs to be designed with detailed preceision.

With respect to war, well, innocents always die and Jesus doesn't smile in it, but how many centuries of war based on religious conflict has the world endured.? What is the solution, you geniuses? Not easy, I know.

Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<c599c25f-e4a5-4b27-825a-4dfd9f6edff8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=680&group=soc.culture.russian#680

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:34:14 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 17:34 UTC

On Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 10:22:20 AM UTC-6, Lazarus Cain wrote:
> [...]
>
> I am aware of the problem with disputes, but how do we find common ground when we cannot find common shared beliefs.
>
> How good is one's education? What kind of sciencesand logic did you learn and howdid you resolve that with religious faith.
>
> Yes, it is hard to have religious faith and also to be excellent at math and science, but it can be done. There need not be conflict of truths, but obvioualy the topics need to be revised or improved upon to do so.
>
> How this is done is for the future to see, and as an engineer, I would sa the solution needs to be designed with detailed preceision.
>
> With respect to war, well, innocents always die and Jesus doesn't smile in it, but how many centuries of war based on religious conflict has the world endured.? What is the solution, you geniuses? Not easy, I know.
To be realistic, an interesting solution would be to have Turkish troops as representatives of NATO to occupy Gaza for ten years as the internatinal community helps Gaza rebuild into a stable community.
Some would think that UN could provide security, but I do not see UN as having the available manpower.
Certainly Palestinians would prefer Turks to Israelis as the peackeepers as the community rebuilds the ability to sustain and givern itself in peace with her neighbor.
NATO/Israel would secure free passage and trade betweeen the West Bank and Gaza.

We need a realistic plan as to what occurs after the fighting has stopped.
Everyone criticizes but who offers a realistic solution?

I have yet to read a good solution from anyone

What is the plan to rebuild after one has lost a war one started? Who will pay to feed the Gazans and who will lend the money to Gaza to rebuild?
Do not expect US nor Israel to finance. US has other concerns of greater priority to borrow money to pay for.

Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<42b9814b-9be6-4d94-a787-bb2e022ca0b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=681&group=soc.culture.russian#681

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 10:00:10 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 18:00 UTC

Dana nedjelja, 3. prosinca 2023. u 17:22:20 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> On Saturday, December 2, 2023 at 3:19:54 PM UTC-6, Raskolynikov wrote:
> > P.P.S.
> >
> > Regarding the rockets indiscriminately fired upon the Israeli civilians, killing some 1,400, I believe that they (Hamas) were misguided.
> >
> > Al-Maidah 5:45
> > We ordained for them in the Torah, “A life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth—and for wounds equal retaliation.” But whoever waives it charitably, it will be atonement for them. And those who do not judge by what Allah has revealed are ˹truly˺ the wrongdoers.
> >
> > This "life for a life" never meant murdering innocent persons at random.. It was meant to be settled by the elders and the judges. Noble Qur'an has zero tolerance for the "collateral damage". Even when it always happened in the history, it was not justified by the faith, but a "haram" deed (sin). Before 1914, the armies would usually array against each other on the battlefield, and one side would take victory. Though there were sieges of cities, raids and plunders on the villages, in the last century or so, the most of the victims are civilian casualties, starting with carpet bombing and not ending with nuclear weapons and napalm.
> > Al-Nisa 4:112
> > And whoever commits an evil or sinful deed then blames it on an innocent person, they will definitely bear the guilt of slander and blatant sin.
> >
> > Al-Kahf 18:74
> > So they proceeded until they came across a boy, and the man killed him. Moses protested, “Have you killed an innocent soul, who killed no one? You have certainly done a horrible thing.”
> > In this conflict between IDF and Hamas, it appears that 90% or more casualties are civilian, mainly due to despicable attitude of the Israelis towards the value of the life of a Palestinians child.
> >
> > However, since the Sabra and Shatila massacre in 1982, when IDF tanks commanded by the defence minister Ariel Sharon (later elected PM - which coincided with the rise of Hamas) surrounded the Palestinian refugee camp and left the slaughter to the Lebanese "Christian" Phalangists in revenge to a murder of their leader allegedly by the PLO ... Palestinians might be entitled to their own defence forces and a self-defence militia. Hamas is only labeled as a terrorist organisation by some political parties, recognised as legitimate organistation by the others, yet shows the traits of a political subject that can be negotiated with in the hardest possible circumstances where they were tested.
> >
> > in the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
> > Amen

> The problem with quoting scripture is the ambiguity resulting from cherrypicking.

Well, this is true, but in scientific world we neither prove every theorem from scratch in each
article, but we cite references.

What we get from quoting the Scripture is a reference from an extra-terrestrial Source.
We believe that Scriptures and prophecies did not come from human reasoning, but
directly quoting what angels of God said or what prophets and apostles said guided by
the Holy Scripture.

> This is why I prefer to use only the quotes alleged to be those of Jesus for my solid beliefs. So easy to understand that a child can do it.

Quotes of Lord Jesus are not very different. I told you that the Prophet came because at
the time a handful of Arabs and most of the nations now in Islam were then polytheist and/or
pagan idolaters.

Al-Maidah 5:14
But for breaking their covenant We condemned them and hardened their hearts.. They
distorted the words of the Scripture and neglected a portion of what they had been
commanded to uphold. You ˹O Prophet˺ will always find deceit on their part, except for a few.
But pardon them and bear with them. Indeed, Allah loves the good-doers.

Noble Qur'an is very simple to understand if you:

1. Already have the Holy Spirit or the Spirit of God
2. Be ready to dismiss the Nicean 325 AD dogma which was not the apostolic teaching, but
insertion of the opponents of father Arius. As the trinitarians were preferred by Constantine
the Emperor of Roman Empire, it turned out that monotheism was proclaimed "Aryan heresy"
and pagan trinitarian dogma the dominant teaching. But every learned Jehovah's Witness
will explain this to a better detail than I could from my superficial knowledge.

> Do not associate me with military might. I am simply a poor, weak, old man due to face GOD in a few years.

God bless you even if you were a soldier.
Remember than first Gentile to receive Christ as Saviour was Roman (hostile army) soldier
Cornelius (please refer to Acts of the Apostles chapter 10).

> I am aware of the problem with nuclear weapons, but will they ever go away?

I don't think so because people still want them. People will stop wanting nukes when
the Antichrist and Beast seize all control of the nukes in the Judgment Day, and they find
themselves decimated by them just as Palestinian children are decimated now and the
politicians do not seem to care much. I guess the Antichrist will also be mildly warned
to be more selective with the targets for his nukes, but not to stop the persecution of
the Christians and the other believers in One God.

> I am aware of the problem with disputes, but how do we find common ground when we cannot find common shared beliefs.

Faith in One God Creator of the Universe(s) is a good common ground.

Pentateuch, Prophets, New Testament, Qur'an and Bhagavad Gita by my understanding
all speak about the One and the Same LORD God Creator.

> How good is one's education? What kind of sciencesand logic did you learn and howdid you resolve that with religious faith.

That was not painless. It required destruction of the atheist mindset with theological
decoration and accepting God as the Creator of Universe, Heaven and Earth and of all
life - then science and technology come from discovery of what was created.

Of course, for example, Nikola Tesla just discovered AC current and high voltage transformers
- nobody in the right frame of mind thinks that he created AC current and that he is pushing
electrons through the 440 kilovolt power lines?

> Yes, it is hard to have religious faith and also to be excellent at math and science, but it can be done. There need not be conflict of truths, but obvioualy the topics need to be revised or improved upon to do so.

Interesting thought: by the end of 19th century, some scientists came to conclusion that
just everything is discovered.

I guess the only limit to learning and growth of knowledge is our arrogance.. Also our true intention:
if the goal of research is to find the ultimate weapon that would ultimately destroy all life, it will
likely be frustrated by God in some way like building the tower of Babel.

> How this is done is for the future to see, and as an engineer, I would sa the solution needs to be designed with detailed preceision.

A singer once said: "I'd like to hear both sides of the story." Being able to see above apparent duality:
Christian/Muslim, Jews/Islam, MOSSAD/HAMAS, IDF/Palestianians ... most wars end up with goats
on each side exchanging sheep for the slaughter.

None of this is Armageddon, nor a "Jihhad" (holy war), because there are righteous and evil
people mixed on the both sides.

> With respect to war, well, innocents always die and Jesus doesn't smile in it, but how many centuries of war based on religious conflict has the world endured.? What is the solution, you geniuses? Not easy, I know.

I've been to a war, , and I can only witness to you that no side was holy or even righteous in it.
They sent me to finish the people who were suffering under their own villains for four to five
years just because they were different ethnicity and different religion.

Both sides were boasting with holy homeland war and saving their people from the extinction
threatened from the other side. And both appeared to be orchestrated by the communist
secret services on both sides disguised as the greatest nationalists and patriots. They remained
in that function 30 years after the Balkan Dirty War 1991-1999.

Religion is often used as the grounds and reason to murder and slaughter the opposite group,
But spirituality and seeking spiritual and the Creator always results in seeking peace.

(Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sufi, Hindu, Vaishnava, on certain level, the greatest spiritual leaders
always wanted peace first.)

I guess before God chooses to reveal Himself to someone, he must at least satisfy the
Ten Commandments:

1. Believe in One God, Creator of the Universe. Put not faith in anything created before Creator.
2. Build not a material object, image or statue to worship them, and expect not supernatural help
from any created material object.
3. Take no holy name in vain nor curse anything in Heaven.
4. Take the weekly day of rest and spiritual search.
5. Honour thy father and mother, thy ancestors, thy teachers, thy spiritual masters and thy
leaders.
6. Thou shalt not kill (murder)!
Thou shalt not kill unborn human children or kill or mutilate animals save for food.
Thou shalt not kill more plants and animals than it is necessary for your survival,
and to prevent malnutrition or loss of strength.
7. Thou shalt not steal, nor assume credit for what is other man's work.
8. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
9. Thou shalt not testify falsely, nor help an evildoer to harm a righteous man in the court of law.
10. Thou shalt not envy, nor covet (desire, want) what is thy neighbours: your neighbour's house,
his wife, his girlfriend or boyfriend, his car or company, his savings or wealth, his knowledge or a
degree. You must instead seek to earn what God intended for you.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<62366740-c12d-4581-93b2-b49b542f8cc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=682&group=soc.culture.russian#682

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 10:06:09 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 18:06 UTC

Dana nedjelja, 3. prosinca 2023. u 18:34:15 UTC+1 korisnik Lazarus Cain napisao je:
> [...]
> Some would think that UN could provide security, but I do not see UN as having the available manpower.
> Certainly Palestinians would prefer Turks to Israelis as the peackeepers as the community rebuilds the ability to sustain and givern itself in peace with her neighbor.
> NATO/Israel would secure free passage and trade betweeen the West Bank and Gaza.
>
> We need a realistic plan as to what occurs after the fighting has stopped..
> Everyone criticizes but who offers a realistic solution?
>
> I have yet to read a good solution from anyone
>
> What is the plan to rebuild after one has lost a war one started? Who will pay to feed the Gazans and who will lend the money to Gaza to rebuild?
> Do not expect US nor Israel to finance. US has other concerns of greater priority to borrow money to pay for.

The idea of Turkey's peace corps sounds intriguing.

If Israel is charged and convicted of a war crime in the court of Law, they will be liable to pay reparation, Holy Land or not.

One is for sure, is that future Gaza infrastructure has to be resilient against the Israeli disrupting it. This is an engineering
challenge because it is a long area. Gaza should also have a clean exit to the Mediterranean Sea, which is now blocked
by walls and Gaza is really a larger jail or a concentration camp.

It seems that Israelis are deliberately dropping leaflets declaring certain areas safe havens, and then launching
bombing campaign on those exact areas.

I believe there is a taste of a superior race fighting for its rightfully claimed "Lebensraum" based on ancient myths
and racial superiority.

in the LORD
Amen

Re: QBLH: Gaza trying to say Hamas does not represent Gazans or Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt

<b46b3586-d258-4e1a-bcaf-b0f07e38699dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=691&group=soc.culture.russian#691

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 09:00:14 -0800 (PST)
Palestine? So as to evade punishment of war for the guilt
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 17:00 UTC

On Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 12:06:11 PM UTC-6, Raskolynikov wrote:
> [...]
> The idea of Turkey's peace corps sounds intriguing.
>
> If Israel is charged and convicted of a war crime in the court of Law, they will be liable to pay reparation, Holy Land or not.
>
> One is for sure, is that future Gaza infrastructure has to be resilient against the Israeli disrupting it. This is an engineering
> challenge because it is a long area. Gaza should also have a clean exit to the Mediterranean Sea, which is now blocked
> by walls and Gaza is really a larger jail or a concentration camp.
>
> It seems that Israelis are deliberately dropping leaflets declaring certain areas safe havens, and then launching
> bombing campaign on those exact areas.
>
> I believe there is a taste of a superior race fighting for its rightfully claimed "Lebensraum" based on ancient myths

Is very similar to a Civil War.
Look at the War between the States.
Consider U.S. Grant's victory at Vicksburg and how that played out. Was a nasty siege, as was the siege to take Richmond and end the war.
I also consider Curtil LeMay who would have been considered a war criminal for firebombing Germany and Japan which is a glaring example of what happens in world wars.
US bombed while Russians exterminated the remaains of the German army in Berlin. How many died there?Were it not for Hitler's obsession to kill all Jews there is some queston whether the atomic bomb would have been developd.
Consider the attitude of Oppenheimer.
The radiation effect from atomic weapons should make it banned as a chemical weapon but US still wants no part of that..
Civil Wars re the worst. Consider Sudan. The world cares so much for the plight of Gaza but says little in comparison about Sudan and the other troubled areas.
When it comes to saving and feed and feeding all the poor of the world, there is as of yet no solution, so we should quit acting like we have one.
I have to cosider whether not to save Iran, Russia or China because they are all bad?
I consider Iranian style Islam to be a greater threat to world peace than either China or Russia by far.That US position is not a solution.
Russia and China are not terrorist regimes like Iran.
I am aware of passages in the Bible that seem to prophesy radiation damage to a regime which is comparable to the existing state of Iran. I'll not quote as I dare not be responsible for encouraging such a threat. If it is the intent of GOD, then what can I say to change things?
The future is undetermined. It can be planned to a certain extent, but cooperation is actually needed to not become extinct.
A Civil War over who owns Jerusalem is a sily religious argument, especially if both sides are wrong.
Christians would assert the temple idea is obsolete as the body of Christ or the Body of Mankind is the actual Temple within which the Spirit resides.
As such the New Jerusalem is not actually ever to be a worldly city, but really the community of believers of the actual truth. In that case, the temple of GOD teaches truth to the congregation. Simple enough?
Jeremiah advised Israel to be more considerate of God's Will as exile became iminent.
We do not want Netanyahu to be guilty of the same mistake as Hezekiah so as to end the sovereign status of Israel. Old Testament sends clear messages here.
Israel has to atone for its actions. How does Hamas intend to atone for its fuckups?