Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 12:55:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Debts of Ishmael
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:55 UTC

Leviticus 26
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with
their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have
walked contrary unto me; 41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them,
and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their
uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment
of their iniquity: 42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also
my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember;
and I will remember the land.

* * *

"Covenant with Abraham" also includes his firstborn son Ishmael,
with Egyptian slavegirl Hagar. As Ishmael had Egyptian mother and
she found him an Egyptian wife, his Arab descendants were 3/4
ancient Egyptian blood.

This is not just a myth, but a Biblical reality. Indeed, the LORD had
said "in Isaac shall be thy Seed", meaning the offspring. This is correct
as the line of prophets from Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist
and Lord Jesus Christ were all born from Isaac.

But the LORD God Creator promised to multiply Ishmael exceedingly
(Genesis 17:20). Indeed, in the times of 7th century, most Arabs and
the surrounding nations that are now Islam were idol worshippers.
They persisted in burying daughters alive as they wanted male offspring.
Such was the state of Ishmael that would make the LORD's promise
to Abraham invalid, as Ishmael's line degenerated into child sacrifice.
This required a Prophet.

But in the meantime, many errors were made in the name of the new
religion. The Prophet never intended to make a new religion, just
like Jesus only tried to return the Jews to the Law and Prophets.
Persecutions of the new Path made it impossible: Pharisees that
replaced the generation that admired child Jesus replying wisely
to all questions were now mere puppets of the Roman Empire and
dedicated to destroy the new "sect".

With Cornelius, the righteous Roman soldier who was God-fearing,
though he was a member of the occupation force, with him starts
Christianity as we know it - the Path among the Jews was eradicated
after the death of the first apostles.

Similar happened to Islam in the beginning, with schisms soon
after the Prophet's death.

The "golden age of Islam" that advanced trade, science and astronomy
seems to have ended somewhere between the Crusades and the
incoming of my Seldyuk ancestors who are also the ancestors of
the Ottoman Turks.

With the ascension of riffles and canons there came an end to chivalry
and knighthood.

By sole military power, Turkey become the flag-bearer of Islam for
centuries. It crumbled from within. Its own desire for beautiful women
made the sultan marry a wife that will give birth to a drunkard sultan.
From that point on, the decay over generations was ever more evident.

But among all the warfare, cruelty, impaling of the insurrected peoples,
one thing stands out as unnecessary blemish on generations: the
Armenian genocide. The official Turkish denial of the matter makes
things worse - it can be only perpetuated by persecution of the Turks
with conscience and wisdom. Turkey should be brave enough to come
clean with God Creator, whether we call Him just God, Jehovah or Allah,
and by the Scripture in Leviticus (which is binding through the Prophet
who recognised Torah [Tevrat], Prophets and Gospel [Injeel]) confess
the sins and iniquity of their fathers.

Eventually, facing the embarrassing past is the only way to return
to God, to one's own calling, and to come clean with God, returning
to the assembly of nations as an equal. As a friend and a protector,
but yes, now everyone can say: but you did this in 1915. Why are you
now objecting when we also deal with the overpopulation problem?

There is a line starting maybe at Gulf War One, continuing through
Bosnia and Kosovo, then after 9/11 Afghanistan and Iraq, then
Yemen, ... there is an ideology that demoted Islam from an Abrahamic
religion into a "moon god worship" with strong male sexual note
as if Muslims are natural rapists, and their sexual offences are
presumed guilty, they do not need to be proven at all. Especially
not in the court of law.

In this 30 years long losing streak, we must ask ourselves what
are we doing wrong, and why has God abandoned us?

Why are lives on Muslims 10 or 50 times less worthy than the lives
of Americans or Jews?

As the death toll increases in the last 30 years, the so-called
"islamophobia" rises in the number of its victims.

Was it really necessary to murder journalists over a cartoon?

Now journalists despite that bring the truth from Gaza strip,
as they had from Bosnia and Sarajevo.

What is the totalitarian guiding of religion doing is preventing its
self-examination, which makes it archaic and obsoleted after a couple
of centuries, when compared to religions who have new waves
and revivals and teachers from time to time, bringing new insights and
reevaluating the old ones.

One of the totalitarian measures that prevents the growth of monotheistic
faith is the death penalty for leaving it. Why, if it is true and only one valid?
Are we running a Sicilian mob, so that everyone departing has to be
assassinated?

This is something that doesn't seem to be compatible with the teaching
of the Noble Qur'an that in faith there is no coercion or compulsion.
It was that way because the Prophet was concerned with the purity of
faith rather than geographical area it will occupy. Territorial and generational
membership to religion is inferior to conversion and faith when compared
to "the vain tradition of fathers"

Is your faith so frail that you fear that masses would abandon it if
there was no death penalty for leaving it?

Are you so afraid to admit that 1915 your father made an error with
forced displacement of Armenians that brought maybe up to million
an half deaths? Whom are you afraid of? God knows everything,
anyway, for he is All-Hearer, All-Knower:

Al-Baqarah 2:137
So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly
guided, but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allah will
suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

We do not believe that we can hide from God behind a tend wing,
and that God will never find out what we did. Everything is written
in the books, and the books will be opened on the Judgment Day.

This is the patience and the faith of the saints.

I quote apostle John because I believe we are in the Last Days.

Why does not Allah suffice against our adversaries? Why God does not
stop all this?

What does prophet Isaiah say. I know you approve on Isaiah:

Isaiah 59
Sin Separates Us from God

1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save;
neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity;
your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth:
they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief,
and bring forth iniquity.

Over time, we assumed since the beginning that we are the only
true religion, only unchanged Scripture and Message that came
from God Creator, Lord of the worlds.

Is this still true? Are our deeds where our mouth is? Is it possible that
the victories of the Faith of the Prophet stopped when our debt exceeded
our credit with the Creator?

And if so, is there a way back to Him?

According to Moses [Musa], there still is a way. Confessing, admitting,
acknowledging. It is our part. God already knows what we did, and if
we say we did not, we make Him a liar.

in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
Amen

interests / soc.culture.russian / The Debts of Ishmael