From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian, soc.culture.ukrainian, soc.culture.portuguese, soc.culture.brazil
Subject: Antonio Guterres has peacemaker special ability
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 04:00:14 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:30 UTC

I just divined that after the recent R-HDBE (regular higher
dimensional body edits) part of the sudden evolution,
Antonio Guterres has peacemaker special ability.

He can apply his ability by willing peace, including using
computer maps (and maybe even a globe to some
extent), not by talking peace or praying for peace,
though those can help as well.

A while ago I sent him a taste of Blueberry Fairies
blueberry wheat strong beer. :-)

"and the song of Luthien released the bonds of winter, and the
frozen waters spoke, and flowers sprang from the cold earth
where her feet had passed." (Tolkien)

Re: Antonio Guterres has peacemaker special ability

<0001HW.2B1024ED008D937870000177638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=639&group=soc.culture.russian#639

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian, soc.culture.ukrainian, soc.culture.portuguese, soc.culture.brazil
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:55:17 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:25 UTC

On Nov 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B074E06001D2F0A700005C6938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just divined that after the recent R-HDBE (regular higher
> dimensional body edits) part of the sudden evolution,
> Antonio Guterres has peacemaker special ability.
>
> He can apply his ability by willing peace, including using
> computer maps (and maybe even a globe to some
> extent), not by talking peace or praying for peace,
> though those can help as well.

R-HDBE was not complete when I posted the above
but now supposedly is.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;