I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes on the same day.

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: The Ten Commandments

SubjectAuthor
* The Ten CommandmentsRaskolynikov
`- The Ten CommandmentsJedi Master

1
The Ten Commandments

<00e56f2f-fc26-46a2-8ad1-386ef4b9c401n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=581&group=soc.culture.russian#581

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 09:32:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Ten Commandments
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:32 UTC

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

1. Thou shall believe One God, Creator of the Universe, Maker of Heaven and
Earth, Maker of Adam and Eve [Adem and Hava] and mankind, God of Abraham
[Ibrahiim].
Thou shall not have any gods, helpers or created things before Him.
2. Thou shalt not make any statues, icons or talismans to worship
or expect from them supernatural help.
3. Thou shalt not take the Name of the Creator, or any of His names,
or any holy thing in vain to profane it, nor curse anything that is on Heaven.
4. Thou shall take a weekly day of rest and spiritual renewal, dedicated
to the One God Creator.
5. Thou shalt honour thy father, mother and ancestors, your godfathers,
your tribe leaders, your religious leaders and teachers in the LORD.
5. Thou shalt not kill or murder. God will not forgive a willful premeditated
murder of a righteous or innocent man or woman.
6. Thou shalt not steal, deceitfully come to other people's wealth,
property or inheritance, nor take credit for other people's work.
7. Thou shalt not bear false witness or participate in mounted trials
of the righteous people. Thou shalt not help an evildoer by a false
testimony.
8. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
9. Thou shalt not covet, envy or want what is thy neighbour's.
Thou shalt not want to take from the society or Nature more
food or necessities than it is required for survival. Thou shalt not
kill more plants and animals than it is required to sustain life and prevent
muscle loss and malnutrition.
10. Thou shalt not want anything that is thy neighbour's:
thy neighbour's home, thy neighbour's wealth, thy neighbour's spouse
or girlfriend, thy neighbour's land or country, thy neighbour's work results,
thy neighbour's knowledge or technological achievement.
It is not prohibited to try to reach their example through prayers, blessing,
learning, respect of teachers, gratitude, hard work and saving.

in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
Amen

Re: The Ten Commandments

<3fb599af-08da-40fe-84dd-b3b9f6adcab4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=582&group=soc.culture.russian#582

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 09:47:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Ten Commandments
From: mantralectric@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:47 UTC

On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:33:00 AM UTC-10, Raskolynikov wrote:
> THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
>
> 1. Thou shall believe One God, Creator of the Universe, Maker of Heaven and
> Earth, Maker of Adam and Eve [Adem and Hava] and mankind, God of Abraham
> [Ibrahiim].
> Thou shall not have any gods, helpers or created things before Him.
> 2. Thou shalt not make any statues, icons or talismans to worship
> or expect from them supernatural help.
> 3. Thou shalt not take the Name of the Creator, or any of His names,
> or any holy thing in vain to profane it, nor curse anything that is on Heaven.
> 4. Thou shall take a weekly day of rest and spiritual renewal, dedicated
> to the One God Creator.
> 5. Thou shalt honour thy father, mother and ancestors, your godfathers,
> your tribe leaders, your religious leaders and teachers in the LORD.
> 5. Thou shalt not kill or murder. God will not forgive a willful premeditated
> murder of a righteous or innocent man or woman.
> 6. Thou shalt not steal, deceitfully come to other people's wealth,
> property or inheritance, nor take credit for other people's work.
> 7. Thou shalt not bear false witness or participate in mounted trials
> of the righteous people. Thou shalt not help an evildoer by a false
> testimony.
> 8. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
> 9. Thou shalt not covet, envy or want what is thy neighbour's.
> Thou shalt not want to take from the society or Nature more
> food or necessities than it is required for survival. Thou shalt not
> kill more plants and animals than it is required to sustain life and prevent
> muscle loss and malnutrition.
> 10. Thou shalt not want anything that is thy neighbour's:
> thy neighbour's home, thy neighbour's wealth, thy neighbour's spouse
> or girlfriend, thy neighbour's land or country, thy neighbour's work results,
> thy neighbour's knowledge or technological achievement.
> It is not prohibited to try to reach their example through prayers, blessing,
> learning, respect of teachers, gratitude, hard work and saving.
>
> in the name of the LORD God Merciful, Almighty
> Amen

And when in doubt always do unto others as you would have them do unto you because as you sow so shall you reap!

interests / soc.culture.russian / Re: The Ten Commandments