Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 06:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Russia knows the routine
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 14:37 UTC

I could compare Mariupol somewhat with Gaza city somewhat.
I was alive to watch that as opposed to the siege of Berlin.

Civilians were evacuated if they had not fled already as the Russian forces worked to ward the steel plant where the holdouts remained.
Similarly, civilians are encouraed to flee or evacuate Gaza city as the IDF stands prepared to deal with those remaining. As forces close in, tose encountered are encouraged to surrender and if discovered to be nonhostile and there unwillingly, then they allowed to evacuate while combatants are taken prisoner. Eventually, with much effort, like Marupol, the hard core nazi-allied Hamas are cleared from the city, captive or dead. The situation related to the hostages is reexamined with a change of state. Perhaps some are recued, others discovered as dead.

Not much need for IDF to do much else once Gaza city is cleared of enemy combatants but to allow the citizens to return and rebuild. It is unclear concerning where they get aid from at moment, but PA will speak up for them for time bbeing so as to get money.

I sort of wold like to predict. this

For Christmas, we would like Santa Claus to deliver the hostages. That would save Iran and the world a lir of grief.

If Iran wishes to play tough, "Well. Make My Day!", the US would say,

Russia understands, I am sure.