Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 05:57:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: Concerning the baeast of no faith
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 13:57 UTC

If we condescend to being simpluy creatures of nature then we may as well worship witchcraft I suppose, which sometimes is associated with Aleister Crowley and his identification as the "Beast" or as "666". He is long since dead, but those opposed to Christian and Judaic beliefs are not, and neither is their faith.
If we associate ""666" with the concerns of mammon, Mammon , material wealth, or any entity that promises wealth, and is associated with the greedy pursuit of gain. This is easily associated with capitalism or mankind's econimic system in general. It might be more accurate to relate "666" with global economics so as to contrast the concern to make a living with the predominabt faith taught in any community.
There is a certain group of human studies that are worth considering as the truth though, and as such we all recognize that much truth does not come naturally while we are all subject to the deception prompted by our senses and sensitivities. It takes a certain amount of discipline to master the studies and then to be a related profesional.
Faced with a scripture dealing with a "false prophet" and "666", it is conenient to begin to develop a basis for understanding this approach to the topic as we take notice of our assumptions.
Being quite aware of the game that Mr Ayatollah is playing, it is important to not fall for the lies of such a false prophet as he is deceiving many.
We should not igbore the threat of Mr Trump returning to office and if elected, that will mean US will approve of how he handles Iran, and all expect Iram will release all hostages else Trump will nuke Iran, but maybe only if Iran fights back after Trump after Trump puts a total stop to Iranian oil shipments.
Of course, China will not like this, so USA would have to do the job so Iranian oil can be restored to China after the Iranian regime folds. We are looking simply for en end to the threat of the State of Israel.
With respect to humanitarian aid for Gaza, that is beter enabled when hostility between Palestinian and Jew simmers down somewhat. We still cannot ignore the effort of the instigator who will have failed to cease and desist between now and Trump's inauguration.
Sure, this is all hypothwtical, but we are imagining a hypothetical situation here.
I am working with probabilities not certainties in this hypothetical consideration.
Any cease fire prompted before a regime change in Iran will not give an end to Palestinians chanting deat for Israel as long as Iran is financing them to do so.
Iran is counting on dissent in US, but are Palestinians going to vote for Trump since they are not going to vote fore Biden? Their rants to voe against Biden become meaningless noise.
I am not sure how to read Ezekiel.
If Hezbollah wishes to war against Israel then I should simply refer to as warning the verses in Ezekiel that include Lebanon west of Damascus as part of the land God has promised to Israel. Another part of scripture includes Syria all the way to the Euphrates, but that is assumed not to happen until the King of the South meets his doom with fire. I could quote but I am reluctant to wish these things to fulfillment, Others know these lines better than I.

Yes, the people need to be treated humanely, but all of humanity needs bread and water. The world is drowning in poverty. The impoverished who wish to wage war are the last in line to get fed.

Who will rebuild Gaxa? The people of Gaza have plenty of work to do and if Irran wants to survive and help Gaza to recover then we need to have realistic and practical solutions for peace.

I make note of China's dependence on cheap Iranian oil, and this more than anything else is shaping how to settle this crisis between Gaza and Israel. Yes, oil is very much in the equation, as we understand how mammon and oil are linked so closely.

May have those advocating witchcraft, the old religion or atheiam as the way to believe, but I am not going to toss away what is true so easily.

Solution is complicated. There is time, but many will die hile waiting and we assign Hamas and Iran as the guilty parties still since they could order an immediate stop by simply releasing the hostages. The situation will still not be resolved, but perhaps then there is more room to discuss the impossible solution while Iran is still on short notice.
If Iran doesn't want to release the hostages, then we'l see Junkyard Trump taking a big bite from Iran's ass while the prophecy of Ezekiel is fulfilled in Lebanon and Israel.

Not as I Will, but as God Wills.

Re: QBLH: Concerning the baeast of no faith

<f28fd411-f40c-4180-9fca-a8309f41fc94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=565&group=soc.culture.russian#565

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 06:43:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: QBLH: Concerning the baeast of no faith
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 14:43 UTC

On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:57:13 AM UTC-6, Lazarus Cain wrote:
> [...]
>
> May have those advocating witchcraft, the old religion or atheiam as the way to believe, but I am not going to toss away what is true so easily.
>
> Solution is complicated. There is time, but many will die hile waiting and we assign Hamas and Iran as the guilty parties still since they could order an immediate stop by simply releasing the hostages. The situation will still not be resolved, but perhaps then there is more room to discuss the impossible solution while Iran is still on short notice.
> If Iran doesn't want to release the hostages, then we'l see Junkyard Trump taking a big bite from Iran's ass while the prophecy of Ezekiel is fulfilled in Lebanon and Israel.

Bad typo or "brain fart":
We are looking simply for en end to the threat of the State of Israel.
was meant to be
We are looking simply for en end to the threat to the State of Israel.