Nothing endures but change. -- Heraclitus

interests / soc.culture.russian / QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1

SubjectAuthor
* QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1Lazarus Cain
`- QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1Lazarus Cain

1
QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1

<d6e9cb63-95aa-4e5c-97ce-17126b16121dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=559&group=soc.culture.russian#559

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 06:42:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 14:42 UTC

Our Lord prefers all believers to worship in Spirit which nullifies any true value to worship in Jerusalem. The city can reflect the blood stained past of mankinfd though with the historical sites. However, it is nota trophy to be held by the side that pleases GOD the most. Maybe neither Jew nor Muslim honor the sacriffice of the Lamb of God in a proper fashion. Israel needs to purify itself as always so as to not be guilty of "blemished sacrifices" just for the sake of the claim for Jerusalem.
Of some concern in this prophecy is the reference to the defilement of the Lord's table. The reestablishment of a temple in Jerusalem to sacrifice animals in the old tradition useful as it no longer found acceptable since our Lord has established the body of mankind as the preferred location for worship as in the Christian tradition: The message of the sacrificed Messiah is the key to solving the problem in the Holy Land. Isn't that obvious?

Now, one side is to release all hostages with no conditions, and we can easily get a permanent ceasefire and relief for all civilians. How hard is that?
CUT THE BULLSHIT!!!

19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he..”

Malachi 1
1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi.

Israel Doubts God’s Love
2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord.

“But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’

“Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”

But this is what the Lord Almighty says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the Lord. 5 You will see it with your own eyes and say, ‘Great is the Lord—even beyond the borders of Israel!’

Breaking Covenant Through Blemished Sacrifices
6 “A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says the Lord Almighty.

“It is you priests who show contempt for my name.

“But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?’

7 “By offering defiled food on my altar.

“But you ask, ‘How have we defiled you?’

“By saying that the Lord’s table is contemptible. 8 When you offer blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When you sacrifice lame or diseased animals, is that not wrong? Try offering them to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you?” says the Lord Almighty.

9 “Now plead with God to be gracious to us. With such offerings from your hands, will he accept you?”—says the Lord Almighty.

10 “Oh, that one of you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not light useless fires on my altar! I am not pleased with you,” says the Lord Almighty, “and I will accept no offering from your hands. 11 My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the Lord Almighty.

12 “But you profane it by saying, ‘The Lord’s table is defiled,’ and, ‘Its food is contemptible.’ 13 And you say, ‘What a burden!’ and you sniff at it contemptuously,” says the Lord Almighty.

“When you bring injured, lame or diseased animals and offer them as sacrifices, should I accept them from your hands?” says the Lord. 14 “Cursed is the cheat who has an acceptable male in his flock and vows to give it, but then sacrifices a blemished animal to the Lord. For I am a great king,” says the Lord Almighty, “and my name is to be feared among the nations.

Re: QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1

<3a780b65-1b8f-42fa-ad81-e2aaa66b06a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=560&group=soc.culture.russian#560

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 06:54:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1
From: rking164@comcast.net (Lazarus Cain)
 by: Lazarus Cain - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 14:54 UTC

On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:42:16 AM UTC-6, Lazarus Cain wrote:
> [...]
>
> 12 “But you profane it by saying, ‘The Lord’s table is defiled,’ and, ‘Its food is contemptible.’ 13 And you say, ‘What a burden!’ and you sniff at it contemptuously,” says the Lord Almighty.
>
> “When you bring injured, lame or diseased animals and offer them as sacrifices, should I accept them from your hands?” says the Lord.. 14 “Cursed is the cheat who has an acceptable male in his flock and vows to give it, but then sacrifices a blemished animal to the Lord. For I am a great king,” says the Lord Almighty, “and my name is to be feared among the nations.

Status?

09:06 GMT
Muhammad al-Hindi, a senior official in the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, signaled that all civilian prisoners held by the group will be released if a humanitarian truce is reached

interests / soc.culture.russian / QBLH: Concernig Malachi 1