Write yourself a threatening letter and pen a defiant reply.

interests / alt.politics / Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts

SubjectAuthor
* TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned iD. Ray
+- Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not OverturnJohn McCue
+- Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not OverturnLawrence D'Oliveiro
`- Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not OverturnBorax Man

1
TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts

<AAXBCsGwfUUhqyOQzuEMRhEPMJoGtNfB@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39036&group=alt.politics#39036

Subject: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts
Newsgroups: comp.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 24 11:28:34 UTC
From: d@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:28 UTC

🔥 Reuters reported on Thursday that TikTok owner ByteDance "would prefer
to shut down its loss-making app rather than sell it if the Chinese company
exhausts all legal options to fight legislation to ban the platform from
app stores in the US."

The Wall Street Journal reported in March that a group of Zionist investors
led by former Activision CEO Bobby Kotick and OpenAI's Sam Altman are
scheming to buy TikTok once the sale is forced. CNBC also reported in March
that former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, another diehard Zionist, is
also organizing a team of investors to buy the site once it's banned.

"TikTok accounts for a small share of ByteDance's total revenues and daily
active users, so the parent would rather have the app shut down in the U.S.
in a worst case scenario than sell it to a potential American buyer, they
said," Reuters reported.

Shutting the site down rather than selling it is a smart move. Force the US
to shut down the most popular app in the country for young people and with
that one single act you'll discredit the entire "liberal" world order and
expose our leaders as complete and total frauds.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64416>

<https://archive.ph/9lc4y>

Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts

<v0iuif$chls$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39040&group=alt.politics#39040

Followup: comp.misc
From: jmccue@magnetar.jmcunx.com (John McCue)
Newsgroups: comp.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:28:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John McCue - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:28 UTC

followups trimmed to comp.misc

In comp.misc D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
> Reuters reported on Thursday that TikTok owner ByteDance "would prefer
> company to shut down its loss-making app rather than sell it if the
> Chinese exhausts all legal options to fight legislation to ban the
> platform from app stores in the US."

<snip>

Normally I would be against this forced sale, but since
China severely restricts and even bans many/all? US based
Social Media Sites, I am all for this forced sale. I am
hoping the many law suits are tossed out of the Courts.

--
[t]csh(1) - "An elegant shell, for a more... civilized age."
- Paraphrasing Star Wars

Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts

<v0k9fp$q4lf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39060&group=alt.politics#39060

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,nz.politics
Subject: Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban
Not Overturned in Courts
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:41:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:41 UTC

TikTok will not shut down. It will simply pull out of the US.

Officially, that is. No doubt the Dumbfuckistanis will still find some
bootleg way of continuing to get their fix. Just like with Cuban cigars.

Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts

<slrnv2re4q.1rp.rotflol2@zerosignal.strangled.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39061&group=alt.politics#39061

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: rotflol2@hotmail.com (Borax Man)
Newsgroups: comp.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship
Not Overturned in Courts
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 02:46:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:cp629qwRdDcZyt9HoBYnLsvXJSk=
 by: Borax Man - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 02:46 UTC

["Followup-To:" header set to talk.politics.misc.]
On 2024-04-27, D Ray <d@ray> wrote:
> 🔥 Reuters reported on Thursday that TikTok owner ByteDance "would prefer
> to shut down its loss-making app rather than sell it if the Chinese company
> exhausts all legal options to fight legislation to ban the platform from
> app stores in the US."
>
> The Wall Street Journal reported in March that a group of Zionist investors
> led by former Activision CEO Bobby Kotick and OpenAI's Sam Altman are
> scheming to buy TikTok once the sale is forced. CNBC also reported in March
> that former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, another diehard Zionist, is
> also organizing a team of investors to buy the site once it's banned.
>
> "TikTok accounts for a small share of ByteDance's total revenues and daily
> active users, so the parent would rather have the app shut down in the U.S.
> in a worst case scenario than sell it to a potential American buyer, they
> said," Reuters reported.
>
> Shutting the site down rather than selling it is a smart move. Force the US
> to shut down the most popular app in the country for young people and with
> that one single act you'll discredit the entire "liberal" world order and
> expose our leaders as complete and total frauds.
>
><https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64416>
>
><https://archive.ph/9lc4y>

So now that there is anti-Zionist speech in TikTok, NOW there is an
issue?

It's quite obvious that this is to protect Israel from criticism for
the genocide they are carrying out. It's also quite telling how the
US bends to Israeli interests. Are they trying to prove the
anti-semites are right?

interests / alt.politics / Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban Not Overturned in Courts