Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

interests / alt.politics / Re: New Israel

SubjectAuthor
* New IsraelDhu on Gate
`* Re: New IsraelLittle@man.Ball
 `* Re: New IsraelDhu on Gate
  `* Re: New IsraelLittle@man.Ball
   `* Re: New IsraelDhu on Gate
    `* Re: New IsraelDhu on Gate
     +- Re: New IsraelDhu on Gate
     `- Re: New IsraelLittle@man.Ball

1
New Israel

<v0i487$72fh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39029&group=alt.politics#39029

From: campbell@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: New Israel
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 05:59:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 05:59 UTC

Here is a Land the Almighty might will, in perpetuity, to Zion:

https://www.google.com/maps/@-62.9558733,-60.7067392,12z?entry=ttu

An' I figure it's a Deal the rest of us could live with,
in perpetuity.

Or at least while there's still a Moon and Sun ;-)

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: New Israel

<20240427115643.51612fef@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39048&group=alt.politics#39048

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: New Israel
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:56:43 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:56 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 05:59:36 -0000 (UTC)
Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:

> Here is a Land the Almighty might will, in perpetuity, to Zion:
>
> https://www.google.com/maps/@-62.9558733,-60.7067392,12z?entry=ttu
>
> An' I figure it's a Deal the rest of us could live with,
> in perpetuity.
>
> Or at least while there's still a Moon and Sun ;-)
>
> Dhu

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/371077088_The_Khazar-Rothschild_Continuum_and_the_Hidden_Hand_of_History

In this historical narrative, we trace the Khazars, a mysterious 8th
century group, to the powerful Rothschild dynasty. Over centuries, they
subtly manipulate global events. Yet, with the rise of informed
generations and decentralized technologies, their influence is
threatened. The outcome of this tale hinges on our active pursuit of
truth and resistance against controlling power structures.

Under the newly adopted Jewish identity, the Khazars crafted a
labyrinth of secret alliances and covert operations that allowed them
to subtly manipulate the course of world events. The machinations of
the Khazars were not confined to their time; they were laying the
groundwork for a grand strategy, one that would span centuries and
leave an indelible impact on the annals of human history. This
meticulously planned endeavor was the first step in a long journey, a
journey that would intertwine the fate of the Khazars with the destiny
of one of the most influential families in the world – the Rothschilds.

Re: New Israel

<v0jtlp$a711$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39053&group=alt.politics#39053

From: campbell@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:19:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:19 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:56:43 -0600, Little@man.Ball wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 05:59:36 -0000 (UTC)
> Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:
>
>> Here is a Land the Almighty might will, in perpetuity, to Zion:
>>
>> https://www.google.com/maps/@-62.9558733,-60.7067392,12z?entry=ttu
>>
>> An' I figure it's a Deal the rest of us could live with,
>> in perpetuity.
>>
>> Or at least while there's still a Moon and Sun ;-)
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/371077088_The_Khazar-Rothschild_Continuum_and_the_Hidden_Hand_of_History
>
> In this historical narrative, we trace the Khazars, a mysterious 8th
> century group, to the powerful Rothschild dynasty. Over centuries, they
> subtly manipulate global events. Yet, with the rise of informed
> generations and decentralized technologies, their influence is
> threatened. The outcome of this tale hinges on our active pursuit of
> truth and resistance against controlling power structures.
>
> Under the newly adopted Jewish identity, the Khazars crafted a
> labyrinth of secret alliances and covert operations that allowed them
> to subtly manipulate the course of world events. The machinations of
> the Khazars were not confined to their time; they were laying the
> groundwork for a grand strategy, one that would span centuries and
> leave an indelible impact on the annals of human history. This
> meticulously planned endeavor was the first step in a long journey, a
> journey that would intertwine the fate of the Khazars with the destiny
> of one of the most influential families in the world – the Rothschilds.

*real Jews* don't try to break ALL TEN Commandments in the same day,
but this lot videotapes themselves doing it.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: New Israel

<20240428140431.56e0570c@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39076&group=alt.politics#39076

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:04:31 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 20:04 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:19:37 -0000 (UTC)
Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:56:43 -0600, Little@man.Ball wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 05:59:36 -0000 (UTC)
> > Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:
> >
> >> Here is a Land the Almighty might will, in perpetuity, to Zion:
> >>
> >> https://www.google.com/maps/@-62.9558733,-60.7067392,12z?entry=ttu
> >>
> >> An' I figure it's a Deal the rest of us could live with,
> >> in perpetuity.
> >>
> >> Or at least while there's still a Moon and Sun ;-)
> >>
> >> Dhu
> >>

> > https://www.researchgate.net/publication/371077088_The_Khazar-Rothschild_Continuum_and_the_Hidden_Hand_of_History
> >
> > In this historical narrative, we trace the Khazars, a mysterious 8th
> > century group, to the powerful Rothschild dynasty. Over centuries,
> > they subtly manipulate global events. Yet, with the rise of informed
> > generations and decentralized technologies, their influence is
> > threatened. The outcome of this tale hinges on our active pursuit of
> > truth and resistance against controlling power structures.
> >
> > Under the newly adopted Jewish identity, the Khazars crafted a
> > labyrinth of secret alliances and covert operations that allowed
> > them to subtly manipulate the course of world events. The
> > machinations of the Khazars were not confined to their time; they
> > were laying the groundwork for a grand strategy, one that would
> > span centuries and leave an indelible impact on the annals of human
> > history. This meticulously planned endeavor was the first step in a
> > long journey, a journey that would intertwine the fate of the
> > Khazars with the destiny of one of the most influential families in
> > the world – the Rothschilds.
>
> *real Jews* don't try to break ALL TEN Commandments in the same day,
> but this lot videotapes themselves doing it.
>
> Dhu

Thank you for some basic trVth there, yes.

That said it is true that God's "chosen people" had 613 Levitical
and other laws to follow, so...

I guess He knew who and what was a comin' for 'em.

Re: New Israel

<v0ngdc$a711$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39108&group=alt.politics#39108

From: campbell@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 06:57:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 06:57 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:04:31 -0600, Little@man.Ball wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:19:37 -0000 (UTC)
> Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:56:43 -0600, Little@man.Ball wrote:

>> > https://www.researchgate.net/publication/371077088_The_Khazar-Rothschild_Continuum_and_the_Hidden_Hand_of_History
>> >
>> > In this historical narrative, we trace the Khazars, a mysterious 8th
>> > century group, to the powerful Rothschild dynasty. Over centuries,
>> > they subtly manipulate global events. Yet, with the rise of informed
>> > generations and decentralized technologies, their influence is
>> > threatened. The outcome of this tale hinges on our active pursuit of
>> > truth and resistance against controlling power structures.
>> >
>> > Under the newly adopted Jewish identity, the Khazars crafted a
>> > labyrinth of secret alliances and covert operations that allowed
>> > them to subtly manipulate the course of world events. The
>> > machinations of the Khazars were not confined to their time; they
>> > were laying the groundwork for a grand strategy, one that would
>> > span centuries and leave an indelible impact on the annals of human
>> > history. This meticulously planned endeavor was the first step in a
>> > long journey, a journey that would intertwine the fate of the
>> > Khazars with the destiny of one of the most influential families in
>> > the world – the Rothschilds.
>>
>> *real Jews* don't try to break ALL TEN Commandments in the same day,
>> but this lot videotapes themselves doing it.
>>
>> Dhu
>

> Thank you for some basic trVth there, yes.
>
> That said it is true that God's "chosen people" had 613 Levitical
> and other laws to follow, so...
>
> I guess He knew who and what was a comin' for 'em.

That's where we're to keep a fire burning by David's Spring (not the Roman Fort).
Do na' know how good that's going: the spring will go dry before the end of the C
and, Gawd Noes, but they'll prob'ly need to fake the bottled stuff like Perrier does.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: New Israel

<v108s0$1navf$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39273&group=alt.politics#39273

From: campbell@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 14:44:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Thu, 2 May 2024 14:44 UTC

On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 06:57:49 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> [...]

People keep on about the K'zars... They're just some central Asian folk
(north of the Caspian..) who got "converted by cunt": they're King
fell (hook, line an' sinkr) for some Ashkenazi Princess (Germans...).

Ghenkiz and Subotai sacked a few of their cities.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: New Israel

<v1093k$1navf$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39275&group=alt.politics#39275

From: campbell@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 14:48:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Thu, 2 May 2024 14:48 UTC

On Thu, 2 May 2024 14:44:16 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> People keep on about the K'zars... They're just some central Asian folk
> (north of the Caspian..) who got "converted by cunt": they're King

Their King

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: New Israel

<20240502135125.5c114bed@me6pd1kb9>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39280&group=alt.politics#39280

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 13:51:25 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Thu, 2 May 2024 19:51 UTC

On Thu, 2 May 2024 14:44:16 -0000 (UTC)
Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:

> People keep on about the K'zars... They're just some central Asian
> folk (north of the Caspian..) who got "converted by cunt": they're
> King fell (hook, line an' sinkr) for some Ashkenazi Princess
> (Germans...).
>
> Ghenkiz and Subotai sacked a few of their cities.
>
> Dhu

And they launched the Rotshchild euro banking and governmental
destabilization machine against the world using the test bed of
"Israel" as their key endless war module.

interests / alt.politics / Re: New Israel