From: smythlejon2@hotmail.com (John Smyth)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: New York Is Trump Country
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:17:46 -0400
 by: John Smyth - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:17 UTC

'New York Is Trump Country'

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/new-york-is-trump-country/>

'A lesser man staring down a criminal conviction, even on utterly bogus
charges, might break under the stress of the event, or succumb to doubt
and despair. But Donald Trump, as the saying goes, is made of sterner
stuff. This stuff was readily on display Thursday morning in Midtown
when he was greeted to a hero’s welcome before a litany of construction
workers, representing the Steamfitters Union 638. Close to a thousand
union workers, many of them still registered Democrats, arrived at the
crack of dawn – before the President’s scheduled court proceeding – to
serenade the President with a traditional New York homecoming.

What was especially remarkable about the event, which was spearheaded by
the New York Young Republican Club, was not so much the enthusiasm among
this traditionally Left-leaning voter bloc. Nor even was the fact that
legions of them braved unseasonably chilly temperatures to come out at
the crack of dawn, deep in the belly of the beast of liberal Manhattan,
to showcase their support for President Trump (of note: their leader,
Bob Bartels, said that “President Trump is leading Joe Biden three to
one” of their 9,000-member union).

Nay, what was truly remarkable about the largely impromptu meetup was
how organic it felt, and how strong President Trump’s support remains,
even as he is hamstrung by an illegitimate court proceeding that in
large part is preventing him from campaigning in this crucial election
year in more important battleground states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,
and Georgia. Nevertheless, only Donald Trump can make a tour de force
out of what was really just a cobbled together side act for a campaign
that has been slowed down by a weaponized justice system. Even so, the
turnout, media presence, and optics of the union workers event would be
envied by many other presidential campaigns (especially Joe Biden) —
which would consider an event of this notoriety a main act.

Indeed, since his criminal trial began in New York City, President Trump
has utilized the opportunity to experiment with more grassroots-style
campaigning methods – making lemonade out of lemons. Last week he
strode into a Bodega in Spanish Harlem, to tremendous acclaim, in a
neighborhood that was mostly Hispanic and Democratic-leaning. This week
he met with Union Workers in the heart of Manhattan. In the coming
weeks, he has teased rallies in the South Bronx and Madison Square
Garden (and perhaps other locations in New York, too), and will also be
campaigning in neighboring New Jersey, where he is already scheduled to
appear for a May 11th rally in Wildwood. New Jersey, much like New
York, is another deep blue state. And yet, several reputable polls have
placed him within a 5-point reach of Biden there, which is even closer
than New York, where the President has also significantly narrowed the
gap to within single digits in recent months.'

'In fact, President Trump has been so successful with these less
structured campaign events that some pundits have characterized them as
more powerful, and effective, methods of outreach than even his now
world-famous rallies, which have become a staple of the 45th President’s
political brand. However, by taking his message directly to the people,
particularly in areas that have suffered true blight at the hand of the
Biden regime’s destructive policies – whether through their
unwillingness to crack down on crime, or their refusal to manage the
border crisis, or their stripping away Americans’ right to defend
themselves with a firearm – the message has been a powerful one,
activating voter blocs in the process that would otherwise not normally
vote for a Republican presidential candidate.

The bottom line is that virtually all Americans are worse – far worse –
now than they were four years ago when President Trump was still in
office, even during the height of covid. Our economy has been brought
to a crawl, weighed down by lingering inflation (which has almost
completely eroded the value of the dollar), stagnant wages, enervated
supply chains, mediocre growth, crushing debt, and offshoring of
industry.

Our border crisis has reached a catastrophic level: illegals flood
cities like New York like never before, and government officials are
clueless about how to handle it, afraid of being politically incorrect
and doing what is necessary – a wholesale deportation – to undo the
great damage wrought to our society by the Biden Regime’s suicidal
policies.'

'Our system of justice has been weaponized beyond repair – and Americans
feel these effects viscerally, not just vicariously through the
political persecution of Donald Trump. Faithful Catholics are being
added to FBI lists, while parents who dare so criticize woke public
school curricula are treated as domestic terrorists by the Biden
Regime’s Department of Injustice — and imposed heavy-handed legal
penalties.

Legions of January 6th defendants, whom President Trump rightly terms
“political hostages” — are being held in detention, so many of their due
process rights denied without even being charged with a crime. Countless
more face lengthy prison sentences, all for committing at worst a
misdemeanor. They languish in solitary confinement, at the directive of
our government, for sometimes months on end in inhumane conditions that
we would be ashamed to keep ISIS terrorists or MS-13 gang members, whose
crimes cannot even be placed in the same universe as those Americans who
peacefully demonstrated at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

For these reasons, and many more, once insurmountable Democratic havens
like New York and New Jersey are beginning to show cracks. The blue
wall that President Trump pierced in the Midwest in 2016 is beginning to
trickle over to the northeast, and the west, and other regions of the
country that Democrats in the not-too-distant past once retained a
formidable grip on. President Trump’s gains are bolstered by his
uncanny appeal to working class people, legacy Americans who do not want
their fundamental liberties and rights denied by their government – or
their way of life outsourced to China, South America, or the Middle
East.'

'The invasion at our southern border is emblematic of a much larger
invasion – and subversion – to our national identity, being carried out
with impunity by a political elite that includes members of both party
establishments, which remains utterly and dogmatically committed to
selling America out to the world. President Trump offers the only
antidote to preserve our time-honored traditions, those things that made
America special and unique for over two centuries, but now is on the
precipice of being lost forever – notwithstanding a dramatic course
correction.

That course correction can only be accomplished through the movement
President Trump first launched in 2016, when he descended the fateful
Trump Tower escalator. Make America Great Again gave the President two
electoral victories in 2016 and 2020 and will do so again – with even
more zeal this time around – because the stakes are that much higher,
and millions more Americans have been awakened — and galvanized — to
these harsh realities, which affect each and every one of us –
regardless of race, religion, creed, or ideology.

It is for this reason, ultimately, that best explains why President
Trump has catapulted in the polls and will carry this momentum all the
way to victory come November, so long as we the people do our part to
help get him there.'

Re: New York Is Trump Country

<XnsB1608504A7743noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.20>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39007&group=alt.politics#39007

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: New York Is Trump Country
From: dalmationstation@aol.com (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 18:04:27 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 18:04 UTC

John Smyth <smythlejon2@hotmail.com> wrote in

> 'New York Is Trump Country'
>
> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/new-york-is-trump-country/>
>
> 'A lesser man staring down a criminal conviction, even on utterly bogus
> charges, might break under the stress of the event, or succumb to doubt
> and despair. But Donald Trump, as the saying goes, is made of sterner
> stuff.

Where was Trump's "sterner stuff" when
he used FIVE deferments to dodge the draft,
when he used SIX bankruptcy filings to dodge
the bills he owed, when he cheated on ALL his
wives, when he meekly paid off ALL the "students"
he cheated with his fake university?

> Nay, what was truly remarkable about the largely impromptu meetup was
> how organic it felt, and how strong President Trump�s support remains,
> even as he is hamstrung by an illegitimate court proceeding that in
> large part is preventing him from campaigning in this crucial election
> year in more important battleground states like Pennsylvania,
Wisconsin,
> and Georgia.

If Trump has such strong NYC support why
did he try to move his trial OUT of New York?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-pushes-trial-delay-venue-213405920.html

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-delay-as-they-
fight-to-move-hush-money-criminal-case-out-of-manhattan

> 'The invasion at our southern border is emblematic of a much larger
> invasion � and subversion � to our national identity, being carried out
> with impunity by a political elite that includes members of both party
> establishments, which remains utterly and dogmatically committed to
> selling America out to the world. President Trump offers the only
> antidote to preserve our time-honored traditions, those things that
made
> America special and unique for over two centuries, but now is on the
> precipice of being lost forever � notwithstanding a dramatic course
> correction.

If only Trump had built a wall.

Oh, never mind. He did. Guess it
didn't work, huh.

"I did finish the wall. I built a wall,"
Donald Trump, May 9 2003
https://tinyurl.com/mrxxdw6t

Re: New York Is Trump Country

<45mr2j52142piac9nmdf4irpuc9qep0cvb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39062&group=alt.politics#39062

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:04:59 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 05:04 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:17:46 -0400, John Smyth <smythlejon2@hotmail.com> wrote:

>'New York Is Trump Country'
>
><https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/new-york-is-trump-country/>
>
>'A lesser man staring down a criminal conviction, even on utterly bogus
>charges, might break under the stress of the event, or succumb to doubt
>and despair. But Donald Trump, as the saying goes, is made of sterner
>stuff. This stuff was readily on display Thursday morning in Midtown
>when he was greeted to a hero’s welcome before a litany of construction
>workers, representing the Steamfitters Union 638. Close to a thousand
>union workers, many of them still registered Democrats, arrived at the
>crack of dawn – before the President’s scheduled court proceeding – to
>serenade the President with a traditional New York homecoming.

I hope he can get the tomato stains out of that silk suit.

A Youtube video short. The Trump Vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1b2FjJ7QM

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: New York Is Trump Country

<v0mg8n$4kc4$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39081&group=alt.politics#39081

Followup: alt.atheism.satire
From: hoftjim@yahoo.com (Jim Hoft)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism.satire
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:49:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim Hoft - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:49 UTC

>'New York Is Trump Country'

Why? Is that where he plans to be buried?

Send all your money to Gatewaypundit, they're broke and Trump's rich enough
not to need any more.

Rightwing US website that spreads election conspiracies declares bankruptcy

Gateway Pundit, run by Jim Hoft, is being sued for defamation by Georgia
election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss and others
Rachel Leingang
Thu 25 Apr 2024 15.00 BST
First published on Wed 24 Apr 2024 21.08 BST

The Gateway Pundit, a rightwing website known for spreading election
conspiracies, will declare bankruptcy as it faces lawsuits for defamation.

The site�s parent company, TGP Communications, will file for bankruptcy in
Florida �as a result of the progressive liberal lawfare attacks against our
media outlet�, founder Jim Hoft wrote on the website.

Those lawsuits include one from the Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman
and Shaye Moss, who sued the organization in Missouri, where it is based,
after the website perpetuated false claims that the two had been involved
in election fraud in Georgia.

In a separate case, Freeman and Moss secured a $148m judgment against Rudy
Giuliani for spreading election lies about them and defaming them. After
the verdict, the former New York City mayor and Trump attorney filed for
bankruptcy, complicating whether or how Freeman and Moss can get paid.

The Gateway Pundit also faces a suit in Colorado from a former Dominion
Voting Systems employee, Eric Coomer, who alleges the outlet defamed him by
claiming he rigged the election against Trump.

Election offices have faced waves of harassing messages after Gateway
Pundit stories have been published, often targeting staff members with
threatening and abusive language.

The defamation lawsuits are one strategy pro-democracy groups, private
companies and individuals are using to attempt to hold people and
organizations accountable for spreading election lies, especially ones that
cause harm to people like Freeman, Moss and Coomer. Those on the defense
often refer to these lawsuits as �lawfare�.

Hoft said that the company seeking bankruptcy protection was �not an
admission of fault or culpability�, but instead a way to reorganize and
consolidate lawsuits �when attacks are coming from all sides�. The company
will be able to put the lawsuits it faces into one court, he wrote.

Even though the Gateway Pundit is based in Missouri, its parent company
filed paperwork last week to become a limited liability company in Florida,
where the bankruptcy claim was filed.

The Gateway Pundit said in its bankruptcy filing that it had between
$500,000 and $1m in assets and between $100,001 and $500,000 in
liabilities. A list of its 20 largest creditors contained mostly anonymous
individuals.

RonNell Andersen Jones, a first amendment scholar at the University of
Utah, said that maneuvering to declare bankruptcy showed the challenges of
using defamation law to try and hold those who spread misinformation
accountable.

�It seems to be an increasingly common maneuver for outlets accused of
widespread libelous disinformation to declare bankruptcy in an effort to
avoid or delay defamation damages,� she said. �Bankruptcy after trial is
frustrating to defamation plaintiffs because it robs them of the chance to
quickly and fully recover for their loss. Bankruptcy before trial is surely
all the more frustrating.

�These moves keep us from being able to use libel law as a public truth-
finding mechanism,� she added. �The goal here seems clear: for the defamer
to essentially make itself judgment-proof rather than facing the libel
trial and the potentially staggering consequences for the lie.�

interests / alt.politics / New York Is Trump Country