Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: 68hx.1805@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Subject: Burkina Faso - New Govt Exterminates Islamist-Supporting Village
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:51:37 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 02:51 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/africa/20240425-burkina-faso-s-army-executed-223-civilians-in-mass-killings-says-human-rights-watch

Burkina Faso’s army summarily executed 223 civilians, says Human
Rights Watch

Military forces in Burkina Faso killed 223 civilians, including
babies and many children, in attacks on two villages accused
of cooperating with militants, Human Rights Watch said in a
report published Thursday.

.. . .

Seems rather severe ... but that's not atypical
in that part of the world. The Islamists are
also barbaric.

Seems that we're back to the 9th century, and
hardly just in Africa.

Re: Burkina Faso - New Govt Exterminates Islamist-Supporting Village

<v0g1hn$3lfgn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=39001&group=alt.politics#39001

From: T.Baker@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:01:11 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:01 UTC

Shocking Mass Graves At Gaza Hospitals Prompt International Calls For
Investigation

Palestinian medics have uncovered hundreds of bodies from mass graves in
at least two major hospitals that were under siege by the Israeli military.

A growing number of international bodies are demanding an independent
probe into mass graves recently discovered at multiple Gaza hospitals
that were raided by Israeli troops ― revealing hundreds more Palestinian
deaths as Israel’s military offensive in the besieged enclave surpasses
200 days.

As of Wednesday, Gaza health officials said that Palestinian medics have
uncovered more than 300 bodies at the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan
Younis, which Israeli troops occupied until their April 7 withdrawal.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mass-graves-gaza-hospitals-investigation-israel_n_66298fdde4b005d7bf0c7152

jewish IDF thugs will relentlessly commit holocaust at every
opportunity. American money and weapons to israel has drenched our hands
with blood. This is the reason mass protests are taking place here in
America.

The jews have become worse animals than we thought.

On 4/25/24 23:51, 68hx.1806 wrote:
> https://www.france24.com/en/africa/20240425-burkina-faso-s-army-executed-223-civilians-in-mass-killings-says-human-rights-watch
>
> Burkina Faso’s army summarily executed 223 civilians, says Human
> Rights Watch
>
> Military forces in Burkina Faso killed 223 civilians, including
> babies and many children, in attacks on two villages accused
> of cooperating with militants, Human Rights Watch said in a
> report published Thursday.
>
> . . .
>
>   Seems rather severe ... but that's not atypical
>   in that part of the world. The Islamists are
>   also barbaric.
>
>   Seems that we're back to the 9th century, and
>   hardly just in Africa.

interests / alt.politics / Burkina Faso - New Govt Exterminates Islamist-Supporting Village