Newsgroups: rec.roller-coaster
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 19:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
<3b3ab926-8dc7-4447-9be6-1647f36a885en@googlegroups.com> <18a157b8-47f3-47ac-869c-6469c78d03b9n@googlegroups.com>
<dbd6278e-acdc-437f-b0d3-56ed1a17b8c0n@googlegroups.com> <728f75fa-beef-4bb4-859c-43c678ef0130n@googlegroups.com>
<0fc71270-d04f-4710-b5e7-3050495fdf1fn@googlegroups.com> <0e1104ca-869a-40a5-91a5-66dd6b273c6cn@googlegroups.com>
<428a2c78-7e26-4237-bb3f-fe3636be5ff0n@googlegroups.com> <968ce077-b157-45ec-bceb-cc6900f23891n@googlegroups.com>
<0d64293b-e804-4317-b6cc-f3a4142046f2n@googlegroups.com> <764b8fbb-59f0-44fb-bfca-ca2e27654af6n@googlegroups.com>
<16c8ae34-21e4-4422-9f97-e018b018bf98n@googlegroups.com> <848bb241-1da4-49ee-8791-4ce0c40e3c92n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: 2022 announcements
From: surfdancec@aol.com (Surf Dance Chris)
 by: Surf Dance Chris - Thu, 26 May 2022 02:37 UTC

Adventureland (NY):

Beginning June 23rd, you can spot one of our royals in the park every Thursday from 2:30-7:30pm until September 1st!

Fireball will soft open on Saturday, May 22

Universal Studios Florida:

Shrek and Donkey will temporarily stop meet and greets June 7 while their location is changed.

Classic Monsters: Wolfman Vs Dracula Vs Mummy haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights

New tribute store to classic attractions will open this weekend.

Kings Island:

The curtain will rise once more for the Maestro and his troupe of ghoulish thespians, who are eager to show off their unearthly talents in a performance of an after-lifetime in Phantom Theater Encore, a live stage show performed in the Kings Island Theater beginning June 4.

“Fun, Fireworks and Fifty – A Kings Island Nighttime Spectacular,” a new show designed to preserve and build upon the special relationship between Kings Island and its guests, will debut on Saturday. #KI50

SeaWorld Orlando:

Rescue Tails: Night Vision - new night time show during Electric Ocean

Niagara Amusement Park:

Splash World attractions will be open beginning on Saturday, May 28th and will operate from Noon through 7pm Saturday’s, Sunday’s, and Memorial Day Monday. Daily operations are scheduled to begin on Friday, June 24th. Splash World attractions “Dragster Drench Racing Slides”, “Cannon Bowl”, “Double Dare Falls”, “Surf Hill” (Kiddie Slide for our smaller guests), “Lazy River” and the “Dino” the Kiddie Pool will all be open.
Daily Tickets for the initial operation will be $14.99 for all ages with children under 36” free when accompanied by an adult. Daily Admission Tickets will also be available for purchase online at www.niagaraamusementpark.com/tickets.
News on 2022 Season Passes will be available in the very near future. We plan to provide updates through our social media channels, website, and newsletters. For now, if you purchase a Daily Admission Ticket and plan to upgrade to a Season Pass, you M͟U͟S͟T͟ 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝗽𝘁.

Wade Shows:

a KMG XXL will be added to ride lineup (no further details yet)

Sir Henry’s Haunted Trail:

“Headless” will be one of the trails during their event this fall.

interests / rec.roller-coaster / Re: 2022 announcements