People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.

interests / soc.culture.russian / The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External Conditioning

SubjectAuthor
* The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External ConditioningRaskolynikov
`* The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External ConditioningJedi Master
 `- The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External ConditioningRaskolynikov

1
The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External Conditioning

<55254716-3427-477a-90a4-087b0915812dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=226&group=soc.culture.russian#226

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 14:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External Conditioning
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 21:01 UTC

The end of communism in 1991 was somewhat liberating: you would
no longer go to jail for praying to God like in China, Iran or North Korea.
This is the good news.

The problem, however, is the experience of many real believers who shied
away from the "real Christians" that filled the churches. Those were first
in the pews of the congregation, but they also embezzled in privatisation.
Somehow they made a deal with the priests or cardinal, giving the greatest
contribution for church or Cathedral renewals.

Later they claimed that they also have a deal with the people who wrote
the Holy Bible translation. Many thought that they also had a deal with
God, and left the churches entirely to the convertites.

Why is this so bad?

Real conversion to faith (the one that is accompanied with righteousness
and justice) did not occur. The communists, on the other hand, also made
a deal with the priesthood. The knowledgeable said that a part of the
priesthood has "sold". The others called that slander. Even Satanic slander.

The unconverted communists still posed as service to the religious
priesthood: the shameful marriage with the tycoons and oligarchs
was better not exposed.

There was an obvious absence of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit
in the "religious revival" of the 1990s. There were no saved and converted
prostitutes, drug addicts, alcoholics, or communist secret servicemen.
In fact, there was one. He became President.

The church accepted him as the means to gather the flock, much like
the Vatican concordates the Holy See used to Christen the nations
without much preaching. Faith revivals were quenched as "extremes
not from God, but from the Devil". So, every movement of the Holy Spirit
was quenched in the process.

Since the 1990s, the spirit of control and manipulation started to dominate
in the churches instead of this Holy Spirit. This resulted in pastors and
"apostles" "Lording over" the flock in an authoritarian manner, and often
resulting in mind control that resulted in financial exploitation at least.

2 Corinthians 1:24
Not that we lord it over your faith, but we work with you for your joy,
because it is by faith you stand firm.

What was worse than just raising a loan for the church renewal, tithing
from little and then being sacked from the church when you also lose job
is the mind control.

One of the basic requirements for any religion is sexual purity. The difference
is the means it is achieved.

In some religious organisations, this is exercised by exclusion of all members
who indulge in sinful sexual habits. In some religious organisations, the
mainstream ones, outward appearance is more important.

"Village and neighbour control" is enforced to make the population
comply to public morals. Which usually amounts to sexual repression,
emasculation of men and virtual castration in the working environments
and society.

What is left are the "alpha males" who are not only allowed to explore
sexuality and masculinity, bully and abuse, but also can have tens of
girlfriends, later businesses and a lot of sponsored girls aside from their
wives.

Nobody regards this as "immoral", "prostitution", or even adultery.
Nobody criticises this, and they are church donors and prominent
members, in the first church pews.

How is then the average Joe made virtually sexless or asexual?
By punishing the selected "victims" who explore sexuality too daring
or outside of the social norms. By this I mean that having a prostitute
sponsor girl or a politician or businessman going to the bar or club
with female dancers or girls who serve customers is not immoral,
but certain men are labeled and stigmatised for far lesser sexual
exploits - or without them.

Often, former (?) communists assist such manipulation, and the spirit
is behind the social repression is not the Holy Spirit, but the different
spirit, the same seen in the State control and the same spirit that
entices selected Russian virgins to think that selling virginity to the
porn site is a moral and rational thing to do. Under such control,
they are actually surprised when the chain of events leads to
the actual intercourse and loss of virginity. Even when the whole story
serves just as introduction of young and beautiful, often "good girls",
not what would be an average "whore" or "slut" - into the porn industry
as porn actresses for hardcore.

The hypocrisy of the mainstream religion enables former communist
servicemen to serve both roles. Sometimes the same people, and even
at the same time.

Using the same actors for sexual morality and sexual transgression
and sexual industry and business creates perception that all religion
and God are probably also fake.

What is then to do? To let the flock sin in fornication as the Roman
Catholics?

Right now, the current state of affairs seems worse: the flock is
not spiritual, but murderously envious and gossiping, especially
those who are achievers in any way. Way too easily, beautiful girls
are simply dismissed as "whores", and then the label sticks like
a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Sometimes, "gay" person also first starts as being simply labeled
as "homosexual".

Such business has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit, with Christ,
or God. Jesus said: "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone!"
Today, stoning sinners is the laughing stock.

Then you see the same fornicators and alpha males posed as angels.
Angels who seduce innocent girls i.e. to have sex to get a car.
Normally, they shouldn't hear of such a thing. In Paradise.

In this world, they have to be moral enough to decline such offer.
Or to sell virginity.

Such repression and anger is later misplaced and projected on
alien races, religions, nations or groups. This scapegoating is the
same strategy the Nazis used with the communists, the mentally ill,
homosexuals, Roma and Jews. Today we hear that only Jews were
victims of the Holocaust. Others were expendable anyway, just as
they are today (i.e. Uygurs, Somali, Sudan, Rwanda people).

This strategy sadly still works, because of the way sin works in
population. Apostle Paul knew that the power of sin is the prohibition (Law).
Without prohibition, the sin is dead.

Thereof apostle preaches the Gospel of the grace of God, not as excuse
to sin, and not just for some. Paul didn't have double standards, one
for the rich and one for the poor
(as by the proverb "Quod licet Jovi, non licet bovi.")

How did he then do it?

The first thing is the requirement to let God be God, and give up Control.
Of course, in an unconverted population this can create chaos, like
when police is on strike or there is a grid power shutdown.

How then did Paul handle such a situation?

He realised that it is impossible to convert all people, so some remained
"outside" of the church. Mainstream religion cannot do that, because
it ensures obedience to the Ruler for all the population.
It also encourages people to go into the war for the Ruler out of the
sense of fighting for the Homeland and for the Faith.

For this goal, religion has to use other means of Control than the Holy Spirit
or the grace of God: the church spies, poisoning cardinals or "anti-Popes",
selecting the "church enemies", "heretics", "renegades" and "apostates".
Those are usually not those who openly courted courtesans or embezzled
big time, but the people who questioned the order or the belief system
(like brother Giordano Bruno or Galielo Galilei).

We see that sexual repression by this kind of church and on the general
population is not from the same Spirit that said "Wherever the Spirit of
God is, there is Freedom." And this doesn't look like any of Freedom, Justice,
or Equal Standards for All.

Even Satan doesn't like open debauchery. We see repressive regimes
conduct sexual repression, equally left and right. It is even in the Orwell
book: there is crime sex and sex that is permitted: for procreation and
political purposes. Pornography for the working class. This does sound
familiar.

Satan changed strategy since Sodom: the main sins of Israel that
caused Babylon captivity were usury, bloodshed, enslaving countrymen
into bondage of debt or slavery and idolatry of foreign gods.

But even Satan doesn't mind outward appearance of righteousness,
and making nice families and begetting children, as people are full
of malice and evil, have nature of Hell, destined to Hell, and beget themselves
children that will also be corrupted into sons and daughters of Hell.
Satan is OK with this.

Apostle Paul did not say that the people will be in open debauchery
at the End of Days and that we should watch on such. He said, be careful
about those who preserve outward form of rigtheousness! (2 Timothy 3:5)

In fact, Jesus was not crucified by the adulterers, drunkards, fornicators,
or even prostitutes: but by the religious and political elite of his time
who appeared the most righteous to the people.

Their true nature was revealed when Jesus resurrected Lazarus,
making an undeniable and obvious miracle. Then they did not believe
that he is sent from God, but that they have to kill both Jesus and Lazarus.
The good men, good husbands, didn't even cheat ... but full of malice
and wickedness that made them murder the Son of God.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Daily Purge: Conversion From The Communism Or External Conditioning

<acefd3fa-c359-41f2-9008-2d85b8745fe4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=227&group=soc.culture.russian#227

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 01:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: mantralectric@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 08:11 UTC

<55c1d529-a3b3-4e88-bd9d-6d12143028ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=230&group=soc.culture.russian#230

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 19:28 UTC